Brooks Running Reviews

08/03/2015
Brooks Running Ratings and User Reviews. Brooks Running is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 865 reviews.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running ... Show More Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.
Circle of Excellence - Brooks Running

2012 Winner

Brooks Running Rating

More About Brooks Running

Recent Reviews for Brooks Running

• Jul 23, 2015
    my feel feel a lot better when I wear the Brooks Beast
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Most supportive and comfortable shoes I've ever had!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Bought first pair of brooks. No more hip pain. And no more problems with plantar fascitis. Will never buy another brand of shoes after buying brooks. This is my second pair
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Their website seems only to have photographs of the shoe in profile - an overhead view would be helpful. For the Vanguard at least, a description of the colorways would be helpful - all there is presently is the color code. I maintain that they would make a killing on a design-your-own program for the Vanguard similar to Converse One or NB1.
    Love the glycerin model
  • Jul 20, 2015
    for the last few years I only buy Brooks running shoes. I used to have some lower back pain before I started wearing this brand. now I hardly have any lower back pain. It's awesome. Pretty sure I will buy Brooks shoes for the rest of my life.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Favorite show! I recommend it to all my friends
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    First shoes were too narrow, these are wonderful.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I love brooks running shoes. Can you send me some marketing material so I can share my love for the shoes? I got very good deadlifts with this brand of shoes. I always got in good runs. I am a personal trainer. Wes Cole
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    I do enjoy Brooks running shoes in general, even though you have a tendency to change/tweak my favorite shoes with each new edition, which is very frustrating. Also, Brooks is a little more on the expensive side. Pretty soon, runners will be priced-out of running all together because the shoes cost so much.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Very easy to purchase & checkout.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I love ordering from Brooks online....so easy .....I can be running instead of shopping in stores trying to find what I need....
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Excellent running shoe
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Very very good
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    Right shoe was wider than the left
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Didn't try them yet
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Can't find a more comfortable shoe!!!!
    Jul 22, 2015
    Best shoes I've ever bought. Now have my 3rd pair.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Brooks products have consistently great quality, and the site is easily navigated.
    Jul 23, 2015
    This particular pair of shoes gave me blisters. I'm returning them. Going to purchase a previously worn style. Love Brooks shoes(in general!).