Brooks Running Reviews

08/27/2014
Brooks Running Ratings and User Reviews. Brooks Running is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1577 reviews.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them r... Show More Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.
Circle of Excellence - Brooks Running

2012 Winner

Brooks Running Rating

More About Brooks Running

Recent Reviews for Brooks Running

• Aug 19, 2014
    This website is very user friendly. The comparative shoe tool is extremely helpful!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    The best shoes ever!!!!!! So glad I found them and online. I get them faster that way than in store where they have to be ordered. I hate paying a lot of money for shoes that don't last but for these I don't mind going a little over budget. Well worth the money to me.
    I love your sneakers!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Second pair of Brooks ghost 6 running shoes. I love these! I have a wide forefoot that gets squished in nike's and these have helped with my forefoot/toe pain. I now plan to use the old pair for cross training and the new pair strictly for running. Can't wait to get them!
    Aug 19, 2014
    Very pleased and have recommended brooks repeatedly.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I would like to see a larger selection of extra wide widths in size 6.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I would like to see more color selections in the extra wide widths
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I love Brooks. My shoes are amazing and I've just started wearing some of the apparel and I'm loving the apparel just as much as the shoes! Quality products that look great and feel great!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I was able to try these shoes on at a half marathon expo and had just bought running shoes so I didn't want to buy another pair so quickly. I was able to try them on along with several other pairs, had my gait analyzed, and get my best fit. I knew as soon as it was time to buy a new pair of running shoes, these shoes and this company were exactly what I wanted. It was incredibly easy and fast to buy online. Thank you Brooks for all your help!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Actually I forgot I did contact Brooks customer service for a tracking #. The gentleman said I would receive my order by Fri. the 15th, instead I received my order Monday the 18th.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Love the website; just wish there was more XS/S socks in stock!
    Aug 19, 2014
    Such quick delivery, and I love my shoes!
    Aug 19, 2014
    It was quick and easy to place the order, the shoes arrived promptly and I am loving them.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Brooks' website is very well designed, and the products are easy to find and order.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I ordered the Glycerin 11 from Brooks and liked the comfort and feel of the shoe but the shoe colors were a little too bright for me. I wear Brooks shoes for walking and everyday use because I am on my feet a lot during the day. I don't mind if Brooks puts out shoes with bright colors. I just wish they also offered them in colors that were a little less flashy and bright.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I've been running in brooks glycerin for years. I bought brooks ghost to try this summer and my knees are hurting. I just bought a new pair of glycerin but would live to know if it's possible to return the ghosts that make my knees hurt. I bought them in a dicks sporting good store
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Graphically pleasing site, and the videos add a fun touch!
    Very customer friendly
  • Aug 10, 2014
    very good sale prices!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    The BEST running shoes!
    Aug 19, 2014
    Awesome product! Great to buy online! I was fitted locally, but would not buy from anyone else online! LOVE BROOKS!!!!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Great shoe
    Aug 19, 2014
    Cost was a factor why I went with another brand (Nike) but the quality and comfort is something that I go back to. When there is a sale, I buy Brooks.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I have ran in Brooks shoes for the last three years. I have converted 4 of my family members to Brooks' shoes. My 10 year old daughter has made two of her friends buy Brooks shoes. They are high quality and terrific in the comfort area.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Have been looking for a good price on the Glycerin. Found them on sale here!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I jus bought a pair of these shoes atShu's Running in Boise, Idaho. When I asked Rachael to order me another pair she said she couldn't because they were no longer available. From Now on I will shop on line.