Brookstone Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Brookstone Reviews

09/21/2017
Brookstone Ratings and User Reviews. Brookstone is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2336 reviews. Last rated on 09/21/2017.
Brookstone.com features a wide range of high quality items for living, from home & office items, gardening tools, massage equipment and travel to auto devices and accessories. The site also features a selection of novel gift ideas.

Brookstone Rating

More About Brookstone

Recent Reviews for Brookstone

Very satisfying
  • Sep 21, 2017
    I have ordered from this site twice, and both times it triggered a fraud alert on my credit card.
  • Sep 02, 2017
    Sep 21, 2017
    Bought product based on price lower than elsewhere. Unexpected as I always assume Brookstone prices are higher than other places.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Easy transaction. Great products. I have purchased in store but never at the online site. Looking forward to some really nice gifts for my peeps.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    love the store, but sometimes overwhelmed by the amount of choices
  • Sep 21, 2017
    I used a promo code on the Brookstone site to get free shipping and made an account online, however I don't know when my order will arrive. I don't know if my free shipping is 4-5 days, 2-3, etc.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    I have enjoyed being a patron of brookstone as long as I have been able to work and shop.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Hard to buy cheap products though they are good. Can put out of stock products into the cart, too bad! Overall, it is good. Many kinds of products!
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Great sales on items that I've always wanted.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    I love that Brookstone have a variety of options for me to choose from. I bought a massage product from bookstone recently and sent it to my family, and they loved it. that is why i decided to buy this one. I tried it in a store and it was great. Highly recommend
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Amazing Store! Amazing products!
    I love this store!!!
  • Sep 21, 2017
    At the beginning of order, it showed free standard delivery on orders over $75.00. There was never any place to enter SHIP75 and when I would top back to look, information I had already entered had to be re-entered. Very frustrating.
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Your store is the only place where I can find my favorite hand held fan. This fan is the only one that helps me kick menopause in the _ss! I simply can't live without it.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    The website was a pain. But pricing was cheap
    Sep 21, 2017
    The 3 candles I purchased have a sensor option, however, only 1 of them work so I will probably be sending the back.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    easy to find what wanted. straight forward process. wish i coyld have used more than 1 discount code. got $20 off $100, but couldn't use free ship over $50. bull.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    I am delighted to find a replacement for my treasured tiny keychain flashlight. And it was on sale!
  • Sep 11, 2017
    My tech acumen is typical of my age but Brookstone made the experience a pleasure. The product I ordered was referred to me as being excellent in quality and function.
    Sep 21, 2017
    The whole process was smooth as silk. The product was amazing.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    My back hurts so I wanted a new pillow
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I had an amazing ease of access when ordering from Brookstone. Truly a phenomenal company.