Brylane Home Reviews

01/30/2015
Brylane Home Ratings and User Reviews. Brylane Home is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2860 reviews. Last rated on 01/01/2015.
Brylane Home offers a wide selection of quality products to decorate your home, from bedding and window treatments to lamps, and dinnerware.

Brylane Home Rating

More About Brylane Home

Recent Reviews for Brylane Home

Jan 17, 2015
    purchase was as I expected and tree fit in bag easily
  • Jan 1, 2015
    I was very happy to find a site that offers oversized blankets.
    Jan 25, 2015
    I am very pleased with the quality and price of the blanket I purchased.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    A little upset that my first order made through Amazon got cancelled due to "technical problem". I would have preferred a better explanation.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I always find what I am looking for, and the prices and promotions are exceptional
  • Dec 30, 2014
    I am fairly new customer and I love this website...I have made several orders for Christmas gifts and every item was loved by those who they went to..love the items..prices...choices... I appreciate your company for giving me the chance to have this card that I am excited to use and pay off quickly... thank you thank you...
    Jan 19, 2015
    I am a fairly new customer and love love Brylane...Every item bought has been wonderful...and I will continue to buy from you as wella s telling others about your place..I just love love love Brylane..
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Brylane homes has been very good to me in the past.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Very hard to put an out of stock temporarily into wish list so I can get it as soon as available. I want the queen size comforter that goes with the pillow cases/shams I ordered. if that comforter is not going to be available, then the order for the shams will have to be cancelled.
    Jan 24, 2015
  • Dec 28, 2014
    This is my second purchase and I was pleased with the first one from several years ago.
    Jan 21, 2015
    Product was damaged and had to be returned. I have not received notice yet if my account was credited for the return.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    I could not check out as a guest, once I logged in it went smoothly but was quite frustrating to begin with.
    first time buyer
    Jan 18, 2015
    I ordered Alexis king size bedspread and shams I was sure it said free shipping that dayon line . Shams came first with a $9.95 shipping.Bed spread came later which was find but there was another $10.00 shipping. That was $20.00 more than i expected. First time buyer from Brylan!
  • Dec 27, 2014
    The PayPal web pages need some work.
    Jan 18, 2015
    I was surprised that this was a product made in China. The online website did not make full disclosure about the product. The documentation accompanying the product, especially because I had to put it together, was FAR too minimal--only about a dozen very minimal pictures and NO text on 1 sheet of paper.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Great first experience with this company! I'll definitely be back for more. Thank you. :)
    Jan 20, 2015
    Wonderful experience and a great product! I just wish shipping hadn't taken so long. Thank you! :)
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Very easy site to find products
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Jan 17, 2015
    Beautiful curtains at a great price!
  • Dec 25, 2014
    I like to buy from BRYLANE HOME because I can buy things that are not found in stores, and the prices are acceptable. The only problem is that sometimes I have to pay more for the shipping than for the item itself.
    Jan 26, 2015
    Excellent customer support.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Nice place to shop for quality items
    Jan 20, 2015
    This product looked nice, but the metal fasteners would snap into pieces as soon as you tried to tighten them. Very disappointed. I am glad that I noticed they were breaking before putting my television on the stand, where I am afraid the entire thing would have collapsed. This is my first purchase from Brylane home that I have had issues with. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I am disappointed not to get this recliner slipcover until after Christmas. It is a Christmas gift. I was even willing to pay the Super Fast Delivery, but evidently this is not available until Jan. 1st. And this fabric type is my second choice, because you no longer carry my first choice of microsuede. So I would have appreciated being told before the final check out that this would not be shipped until after Jan. 1st
    Jan 16, 2015
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Jan 26, 2015
    The Amelia bedspread and shams are beautiful in taupe. The king size is very big and pretty.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    very satisfied with this company.
    Jan 19, 2015
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I am looking forward to receiving my Brylane storage units. I searched my other regular sites for suitable solutions. These are, by far, the most attractive and fitting. The price is better than Amazon (great!) and I like the style here better than ones from Wayfair, Joss & Main, Target, and Walmart. My only concern is the delayed availability of my items. I hope that my items do arrive by the given date (or before) so that I can put them together while I'm on vacation.
    Jan 17, 2015
    The storage unit I ordered was easy to set up and looks nice. The unit is not as sturdy as I'd like, but it is effective in holding the items I wanted to put away. I will soon order more of these units. My one criticism is the availability of items I wanted and delivery time of my order. The already-delayed order took another 3 weeks to arrive. Brylane did communicate the change in date with me, so I will continue to use the website.