Brylane Home Reviews

10/01/2014
Brylane Home Ratings and User Reviews. Brylane Home is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 2244 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.
Brylane Home offers a wide selection of quality products to decorate your home, from bedding and window treatments to lamps, and dinnerware.

Brylane Home Rating

More About Brylane Home

Recent Reviews for Brylane Home

• Sep 30, 2014
    I was looking for those steps for my pet, Thank you for having them available . Hope it works out for my pet.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Ijust love shopping with BrylaneHome.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    It would be nice if you could combine promo codes to get break in shipping and prices.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I was very pleased with my ordering experience!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Brylanehome.com is very unsatisfactory to use, and the customer service rep.I talked to ( Jason ) was of NO help. My daughter who has had an account with Brylane for years called and talked to someone who was able to receive help and get my order corrected according to Brylane's advertisement and I placed the order. That seems to me to be excessive exercise to go through for items in a very competitive market product.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I haven't purchased much from Brylane Home, but what I have purchased has been very good quality and very satisfactory. This time I was purchasing gifts from the bedding section, and there were many beautiful and stylish choices, so I'm sure the person who receives the gift will be pleased! :)
  • Sep 30, 2014
    first purchase, looking forward to quality items!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I love every thing I ever bought from Brylane.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Brylane Home offers a wide selection of home goods. I traveled on vacation in the Summer and visited Anna's Linen hoping to find what I was looking for at an afforadable price however came right to Bryalane Homes and found what I was seaching for.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Orders take too long to reach to the Virgin Islands and the shipping are too expensive.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    don't know till I get the product
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Great on-line shopping experience.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    so far I am happy will see what happens when I receive my purchases, I wasn't too happy with the online experience could have been a lot smoother and less frustrating
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Always find great deals.
    Sep 30, 2014
    Everything was ok but one item.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    I like the site. I don't use the computer very much, but the site was easy to use. I didn't like the long survey at the end of my order.
    Sep 30, 2014
    Very pleased with the comforter I ordered.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    Everything was delivered in a timely manner. All my product was what I expected. Good
  • Sep 14, 2014
    1st time on the site. I'll reserve my complete opinion on my experience to after I've received my product.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Love the bright colors of bedding offered in a solid color. It's hard to find from any other merchant.
    Sep 30, 2014
    This bedspread is just beautiful, I ordered the blue and it was darker than I expected, will still work well with my rust colored tile floors. Nice contrast!
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    Loved the purchased I made, but parts were missing. Called and Customer Service told me they had no more of the purchase I made. Told me to return. I didn't want to return, wanted to keep purchase. Went online and you had the same purchase I have so I called Customer Service again (9/30/14) and the person I talk to was every helpful. Hope to get the missing parts soon.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    Foam mattress topper was an unmitigated disaster!! I kept sliding out of be! When I tried to get back to bed, I developed LEG CRAMPS! This went on all might! The next moninig I ppmply removed it!