Brylane Home Reviews

12/18/2014
Brylane Home Ratings and User Reviews. Brylane Home is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 3797 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Brylane Home offers a wide selection of quality products to decorate your home, from bedding and window treatments to lamps, and dinnerware.

Brylane Home Rating

More About Brylane Home

Recent Reviews for Brylane Home

• Dec 17, 2014
    First I was shocked at the low credit limit amount I was given with having a 700+ credit score. Its not nearly the average that I have on other my credit cards both store and bank . Even my daughter who just received her very first credit card received a higher credit limit than I had. Then after not receiving my % off for opening the account when I tried 3 times to place the order, I decided not to make the purchase. I didnt even bother to call and activate my card....But here I am trying one more time to place an order. I am hoping for a satisfactory experience and then I will determine if I continue shopping with BH. As far as I can see I am interested in many items and would like to be a returning customer.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    very easy to find what i needed. prices were very good.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My second order love everything in the first one great quality fair prices.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I LOVE SHOPPING WITH BRYLANE HOME THE PRICES IS NOT TOO HIGH AND I LOVE THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS I BUY
    Love you merchandise!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    i am very happy with their products.
    none at this time.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I am hoping that your oversized blankets do not shrink when washed and end up to small for the bed like my current blanket has....It is so annoying to roll over when you and the husband are in the bed and only have part of the blanket covering you because it has shrank and the width of the blanket doesn't hang over the bed like it should. I wish a company would make on oversized oversize blanket. Maybe you can get someone to make the width of the blanket even wider than the current one you sell now. I bet there is a great market for it. More people out there like me that are annoyed with blankets shrinking. Its ok if you have twin, full or queen...but what about the King....nothing bigger to upgrade to. Thanks for listening.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    This is only the second time I have ordered and it was a two day buy..I have not seen the products I ordered yet...
    Good Quality and prices
  • Dec 17, 2014
    So far I am very pleased with everything I've ordered. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have seen quality of sheets from someone else, and was pleased with quality.;
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great price was happy with what I bought
    The site would not accept the 90 day defer payment code BHOD was disappointed
    Love it
    Dec 17, 2014
    Products look good in pictures, but in person I'm really liking it. Cheap products for a high price
  • Dec 2, 2014
    love to browse the site there is a lot of selection.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I love these curtains, they are very festive. I have received many compliments on them from friends and family.
    like thier items.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Have been shopping at Brylane for many years and I can honestly say I have never been disappointed with anything I buy! Their products are all ways great and take good punishment from my family members.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Delivery was early and I was very pleased about my choice. Everyone who visits loves it. They love the color with the berries and the lights. They all want to know where I bought them and summing up I am very pleased with my choice on a whim. I highly recommend Brylane!
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Some unique items and some great prices.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I like that they have some items that I wouldn't find elsewhere. I have never had a problem with the merchandise that I purchased from them. They have a decent selection and prices are pretty good when you get discounts... which is frequent. I have never had to send anything back nor deal with customer service.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I first used Brylane Home while stationed overseas w US military and was always happy with the products. I am expecting same high quality and great service from this recent furniture purchase.