Brylane Home Reviews

10/24/2014
Brylane Home Ratings and User Reviews. Brylane Home is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2666 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
Brylane Home offers a wide selection of quality products to decorate your home, from bedding and window treatments to lamps, and dinnerware.

Brylane Home Rating

More About Brylane Home

Recent Reviews for Brylane Home

• Oct 24, 2014
    Love Brylane Home! Great sales, great coupons, great quality, great on-line shopping experience!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I am disabled and can only stand for a few minutes at a time. Shopping online makes it possible for me to purchase items at my leisure and without pain. Thank you so much.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I have been ordering for years. My comforter I loved finally wore out
  • Oct 24, 2014
    always pleased with my purchases and the quality of the products
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I like the convenience of ordering from my own home.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    i love to shop with brylane home
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Things I buy is everything for the Kitchen ware, beds, and anything.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I am very impressed regarding this website. It was easy and the prices are reasonable.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    haven't received items yet so confused as how I could rate at this time
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I like shoping with Brylane Home because i like the products and the merchandice you have a great selection and great quality and great pricing.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    i have enjoyed purchasing items from brylane home and have been a customer for years
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I love the catiloges that I receive they show me ranges of items I might buy, same goes for the online shopping, I have always received my items fast and undamaged. Thank you
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Quality merchandise at great prices!!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I won't be able to Iive without brylane home I really like all the items you offer but mostly the prices they're very affordable and of good quality. Thank you.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I use Brylane often to compare to other related online and catalog merchants, like Wayfair and Seventh Avenue, or also Walmart and K-Mart and Brylane is usually my choice for deciding what are the most pertinent home and personal items are valuable to shop for.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    It stated on computer that if I ordered within a certain time frame I could get 20 percent off , which I already had. so I tried to use free shipping and the 20 percent and it wouldn't let me . if you have 2 coupons , you should be allowed to use I was going to order more but I didn't want to pay the shipping
  • Oct 24, 2014
    So far i have no problem
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I have enjoyed many items from BrylaneHome in the past. Good quality and good prices.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I've always love shopping at BrylaneHome!
    Oct 24, 2014
    This is the tree skirt I've been looking for. I love it so much that I'm going to order 1 or 2 more! BrylaneHome had it!
  • Oct 4, 2014
    The prices, variety and quality of these products is above average. I always look on the Brylane website before going anywhere else for home goods.
    Oct 24, 2014
    Great products and very reasonable prices. They have products for every room of the house. I am very satisfied with my purchases from Brylane.