Brylane Home Reviews

07/29/2014
Brylane Home Ratings and User Reviews. Brylane Home is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 3166 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2014.
Brylane Home offers a wide selection of quality products to decorate your home, from bedding and window treatments to lamps, and dinnerware.

Brylane Home Rating

More About Brylane Home

Recent Reviews for Brylane Home

• Jul 29, 2014
    I love BrylaneHome, they have wonderful merchandise.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I came upon your website and enjoyed your selection and will return again.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I have loved everything I ordered so far
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Thank you for another smooth transaction & the discount coupon. I will be back!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    very good place to shop at with good prices
    Thank You Brylane Home for the Birthday coupon
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I read the reviews regarding the items I am purchasing and they were all positive. I'm looking forward to receiving these items
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Lover shopping online and their payment options
  • Jul 29, 2014
    a large variety of items at fairly reasonable prices. the convenience of shopping online is worth the price, since I am handicapped. I love browsing and just pressing a 'button' to complete my shopping!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I have used Brylane several times for bedding purchases. I would have REALLY appreciated free shipping on this order.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    i love receiving your catalogs and spend hours looking at them. i ordered on line with you and it was quick and easy. i like the fact that you have unique items for sale with modest prices.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    would have loved to have ordered a gazebo advertised in the summer 60% off catalog, but could not find it on line. Too bad. However you have California king sheets, which are very very hard to find anymore. Thank you
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with the products I have purchased.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Love the products and the prices
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I have shopped at brylanehome home for a couple of years and I like what I have bought I have no complaints so far on the many items I have purchased
  • Jul 28, 2014
    love Brylane Home for everything inside and outside!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I found just what I was looking for at a good price will be back again to shop here.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I have always been very satisfied with the quality of the products I have ordered from your company. I really look forward to receiving my slip cover and I can transform my recliner. Your cover will probably by far out last the material the recliner was made of.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    it was very hard to order
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    items are frequently backordered. Communication is great and so is quality. I love the products so it is worth the wait for the backordered items. I have found just what I am looking for at this site, quality is excellent, and I can find things I can't find in my local stores.