BTO Sports Reviews

09/01/2014
BTO Sports Ratings and User Reviews. BTO Sports is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 908 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

BTO Sports Rating

More About BTO Sports

Recent Reviews for BTO Sports

• Sep 1, 2014
    very easy to use this website. very happy with it will be using in future!!!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great product quality and great online experience!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    love the sites no complaints.. although on checkout i selected non default shipping order (cheeper option) credit card and gift cert info, continued to next page and then relised i had selected the wrong cedit card brand, went back to previous page and changed it, noticing that my gift cert info was still saved so i proceeded with checkout. after checkout i relised that the postage option had not saved like the gift certificate insted it had gone back to the defult (quicker more expencive option), insted of saving my prefrence. this was an error on my part and not a real issue at your end but just thought id give you some feed back. allowing the postage option to have a memory when editing your order may save you some grumpy customers in the future. again it was fault on my part and i love you guys at bto so keep up the god work hope the feedback helps grow your site :)
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Love the brand varry good rider support.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Well layed out site, we will wait and see how long for the order to arrive. shipping info said 2-5 days ,fingers crossed.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    We did not take advantage of your exceptional discounts on riding apparel as my son just had to have the combo we purchased you have great deals on these items and your selection seemed more diverse than other vendors. We are all on budgets and pricing matters no matter what the income level. I felt you pricing was as good if not better than most on these items so that was the decision process on the purchase.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    they have an outstanding website set up and it is very easy to use and find the parts I need on and they have all the parts and gear I need all the time. they also have an outstanding race team and my dream is to be in their race team!!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Muy buenos productos y bastante variedad de productos que satisface mis necesidades
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Hello! I am very pleased to examine your site. Lots of variety of goods! Just place an order. Well done! Good luck in your business !!!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    You guys rock! Keep up the good work.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    The size is pretty easy to navigate, the prices are competitive, and there is a large inventory to choose from. I also enjoy the lower section of the page that displays similar products to the product being viewed.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    great site, easy to use, and awesome service
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Overall online shopping experience was good. Looking forward to receiving my order in the mail!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Very good gear , hopefully delivery is quick, a little bit exspensive with delivery
  • Aug 31, 2014
    BTO is sick, so much cheaper then products over here in Australia. Very happy with the site and will be coming back!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    a great retailer that has excellent prices on all items
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Pretty much always find what I'm looking for at comparable rates, free quick shipping is always a plus!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I use them for all my motox and mountainbike needs. There awesome!
    Sep 1, 2014
    Always happy with BTO
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Aug 31, 2014
    I love BTO, fast delivery and good service! I always find what in looking for :)
  • Aug 7, 2014