BTO Sports Reviews

05/23/2015
BTO Sports Ratings and User Reviews. BTO Sports is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1164 reviews. Last rated on 05/23/2015.

BTO Sports Rating

More About BTO Sports

Recent Reviews for BTO Sports

• May 23, 2015
    Hey I'm sponsored through you guys through HOOKIT and I truly can't thank you enough. You guys run a remarkable site with awesome customer service. Even the small 15% off discount I have, allows me and my family to but the things we need to continue my Loretta's run through my regional in just a few weeks. Thank you guys, for allowing my dream to continue to on. -Dawson Lockett
  • May 23, 2015
    Good prices. Easy to use and you have some pretty awesome selections
  • May 23, 2015
    Bto sports I a great company and the best sponsor ever. It's great to be a part of the team. Keep up the great work everyone
  • May 23, 2015
    i hope the boots fit good
  • May 23, 2015
    Used bto for years and have never had any negative issues. Always found them excellent with service
  • May 23, 2015
    I would love a sponsorship!
    Very nice website.
  • May 22, 2015
    I absolutely love the quality of BTO Sports. They have merchandise that no one else carries and i love it.
  • May 22, 2015
    Thanks for the great prices fellas.
  • May 22, 2015
    Love BTO!!! So easy and convenient! Returns are simple and amazing customer service!
  • May 22, 2015
    Always enjoy ordering from BTO. Great selections, great prices, great service
  • May 22, 2015
    cater the sport bike side more and youll have more business!
  • May 21, 2015
    i don't like the colour \ size combo in description, it should be 2 drop down info. when check out, i wanted to go back and make corrections to my address, i had to enter my credit card info 3 times.
  • May 21, 2015
    I bought from you because I love your race team! Andrew Short is a great ambassador of the sport and your company!
  • May 16, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    BTO IS AWSOME I love this place I will be back to order more gear. I love the way my custom jersey came out. And the customer service was great.
  • May 14, 2015
    Nice website very frendly and quite easy to use
  • May 12, 2015
    Could not find a description saying exactly what was included in graphics kit went ahead and bought item anyways.
    May 22, 2015
    Got an email from a person with a name regarding my order. Felt peraonal, and your prices where the best online for what I was looking for! I placed 3 orders within the last 2 weeks and each item felt like it came early!

From BTO Sports

Hello Joe, thanks for leaving us a review, I wish you would have emailed us first so you were properly informed, all graphics have the product details that are included below the product on the same-web page, you may also have just simply called or ... Read full response »
  • May 12, 2015
    Love this company!! Second order in a week. Can't beat the prices and selection.
    Always awesome
  • May 12, 2015
    I wish the combos included matching gloves
    Need more size availability
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Great web site ! Very easy to find what Im looking for and prices are great !