BTO Sports Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

BTO Sports Reviews

05/28/2017
BTO Sports Ratings and User Reviews. BTO Sports is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 621 reviews. Last rated on 05/27/2017.
Circle of Excellence - BTO Sports

2016 Winner

BTO Sports Rating

More About BTO Sports

Recent Reviews for BTO Sports

• May 27, 2017
    BTO sports offer the best quality assurance and the best of the best for gear and helmets and etc.
  • May 26, 2017
    I really like this site and all the different products that they offer. I also like the detailed descriptions about the product i am looking at as far as color options and sizes and ratings of the products. The site is easy to navigate and checkout was quick & easy.
  • May 26, 2017
    Had what I was looking for at a great price, free shipping to boot!
  • May 03, 2017
    May 26, 2017
    Waiting for discount
  • May 01, 2017
    May 24, 2017
    The wheels came missing a washer. I robbed the old set to make it work. This is not a hard order to get right, please check your work.
  • May 24, 2017
    I'm very pleased with my overall shopping experience fro BTO SPORTS so i will definitely be a return customer
  • May 24, 2017
    By far the best selection of motocross gear I was looking for. They seemed to carry all the brands and their complete product lines. Best of all, the pricing was competitive which was ultimately my deciding factor to order. Very pleased.
  • May 23, 2017
    Great site. I found a very good deal on some motocross gear as part of the memorial day sale and couldn't keep myself from buying it. Positive experience with the site and its functionality.
  • May 23, 2017
    Great collection of products with even better customer service and a clearly laid out website. One of my favorite places to shop!
  • May 10, 2017
    Awesome service
  • May 12, 2017
    I was very impressed with the prices and cash back deal. The only complaint is that some things I looked at were not in stock.
  • May 15, 2017
    May 22, 2017
    Everything was delivered on time and the prices were good.
  • May 21, 2017
    Love BTO. As long as what I want is IN STOCK, I always choose BTO first!!
  • May 21, 2017
    Great prices, fast shipping. First time ordering from bto. Will order again
  • May 21, 2017
    I couldnt reset my account password. The reset link just redirected me to the login page. I missed the BTOSport cash back right away after checking out
  • May 21, 2017
    your website is very friendly to use and I plan on purchasing more at a later time.
  • May 01, 2017
    I was only disappointed by one aspect of my purchase - after being offered a 10% discount on my order "to sweeten the deal", it was then rejected at checkout due to free shipping, or high order value. Leaving anything but a 'sweet' taste in my mouth.I ensured my order value was high enough to attract the free shipping, but then to have the 10% offer rejected was disheartening.I generally make an order each year or two, and ensure the purchase is large enough to get good value. Prices are reasonable even with our current exchange rate. Additionally its also disappointing the voucher is only redeemable on some brands, rather than on the entire order.
    May 21, 2017
  • May 09, 2017
    May 20, 2017
    Happy to finally found a site with everything I like
  • May 20, 2017
    Great site and easy to find items for purchase. Most importantly, you always have enough items in stock where I don't have to search the web. Thanks.
  • May 19, 2017
    I will 100% be ordering from you guys again.....