BuckWholesale.com Reviews

10/31/2014
BuckWholesale.com Ratings and User Reviews. BuckWholesale.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 326 reviews.

BuckWholesale.com Rating

More About BuckWholesale.com

Recent Reviews for BuckWholesale.com

• Oct 18, 2014
    It is a great and cheap way to shop it took me little tie to find what I wanted and was easy to purchase.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Very pleased with your website and order info. Will ordering more product as business grows. Brand new embroidery shop still getting the hang of things.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Great purchase! Easy and fast!
    best place ro buy hats!
    nice wholesale .
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Great product variety. Easy an convenient and was an all around great buy. Prices are reasonable and products are very well crafted!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    You guys have a great site
  • Oct 17, 2014
    still to be determined as this is my first order. . . .can let you know once I receive the product ordered.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Very pleased with our purchases from BuckWholesale.com good value for the price.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    phone representatives are very whiling to assist which does make the experience an easy process. and prices are better than the competitors.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I was hoping you still had the pleather newsboys hats still, they were quite popular at my shop. Still like the products I chose.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    your system worked very well
  • Oct 8, 2014
    The items I ordered are holiday gifts for 70 boys attending a middle school which educates children who are African American and come from socioeconmically disadvantaged areas. This is the second year I have used this company. The ease of ordering and the product makes it especially helpful and the boys love the hats. thank you.
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    Overall experience was great, but had to wait about 3-4 months for the item I was purchasing to become available as it was backordered. Luckily it was something that was not needed immediately and I was able to get it in time.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 17, 2014
    Very satisfied with the products I received
  • Sep 12, 2014
    great prices for these hats
    Oct 17, 2014