BuckWholesale.com Reviews

08/19/2014
BuckWholesale.com Ratings and User Reviews. BuckWholesale.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 367 reviews.

BuckWholesale.com Rating

More About BuckWholesale.com

Recent Reviews for BuckWholesale.com

• Aug 7, 2014
    Great experience.. Will be back.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    It's my first time I would like to see the product so I can see how good they are physically.
    Love this place.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I wear this hat everyday and it opens up conversations for me to talk about the Lord. I am constantly finding people who want one so I give them away. We also use them in our addiction-recovery ministry as fund raisers. The price is so inexpensive that I can afford to order them often! Thank You!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I'm super excited about the prices. Hopefully the quality is good. If so, i'll be making larger purchases very frequent.
    Shipping charges are high
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Good site. Good layout! Hopefully order arrives as expected and shipping doesnt take too long.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    great customer service - especially Mattt
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I love this website.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    The prices were great until you see the s+h costs. If it wasn't something my son truly wanted, I would have cancelled the order right then.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Good product good service
  • Jul 31, 2014
    This was a life saver
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Buckwholesale is just great!
    Aug 7, 2014
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Great sight and easy
    Aug 2, 2014
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    Awesome site. Easy to use and awesome selection of products and prices! Will be back for more business without a doubt.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    usually have a good assortment of inventory and of good design.
    Aug 2, 2014
    Usually there are one or two items on my orders that may not be in stock. I know sales happen 24 hours a day and sometimes items may sell out while I am still placing my order. It is just a bit annoying though.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Aug 5, 2014
    We ordered hats that arrived very quickly, and the purchase process was very easy. There were some technical difficulties with the tracking and the numbers provided. The links didn't often seem to work on the FedEx website, or they said there was no product by that number. It only worked once or twice. However, the delivery was seamless. Also, a few of the 150 hats were quite dirty upon opening the boxes. The majority were fine and overall it was a positive experience.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Aug 5, 2014
    Amazing customer service. The quality was excellent - more than I could ever have expected.