Budget Golf Reviews

01/28/2015
Budget Golf Ratings and User Reviews. Budget Golf is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1536 reviews.

Budget Golf Rating

More About Budget Golf

Recent Reviews for Budget Golf

• Jan 26, 2015
    Broad selection at great prices. You have to buy it when you see it or it will be gone.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Great site, I would love to see more discounts sent out over the entire site
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Like the sales and have purchased other items in the past and will continue to do so.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I'm a two sport junkie. I golf and I jog. I've been looking for a gps watch for the golf course and for my daily jogs. Hopefully, this Bushnell will meet my needs.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Glad I found this site. It can really save me some money on things I would be buying anyway.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Great site with nicely priced items. Pretty much beats most of their competitors.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I like your prices and selection, but you need work on your website. You could probably sell more if your site was more easy to negotiate. It is slow and does not take you back to your original spot when you continue shopping.
    Jan 26, 2015
    Everything went well but the golf clubs came with a different bag then was shown on the ad for it. It showed a cart bag and came with a stand bag. It did say further down the ad that only certain colours were available with the cart bag but we didn't notice. The advertising was not clear at all on this purchase. I really think the picture should be the one that you are buying. We are very careful what we order anywhere now.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I have made many purchases from Budget golf and I am always very satisfied.
    Jan 26, 2015
    I've made several purchases from Budget Golf and found great deals and quick delivery.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Good selection of golf clubs.
    Jan 26, 2015
    Good selection of products.
    Prompt shipping appears to be a problem w Budget Golf
    Jan 26, 2015
    The shipment was incomplete and delivey was longer thn expected. If Buget cannot deliver the items ordered, they should contact me and give me the chance to cancel. I was deeply disappointed.

From Budget Golf

Jess, Sorry for any shipping problems. Please call any of us in Customer Service and we can help.
    Jan 26, 2015
    On line software needs work. Had issue placing order on line. Was completely resolved by phone to customer service.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    have excellent products at excellent prices
    Jan 26, 2015
    excellent company to do business with.
    Enjoyable experience.
    Great product. Very fast delivery. 100% satisfaction. Thanks Jimmy
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Had difficulty understanding how to pay with pay pal. Called customer service for information.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Very satisfied with prices and ordering process with Budget Golf. So easy to order and checkout.
  • Jan 9, 2015