Buffalo Bills Premium Snacks Reviews

04/27/2015
Buffalo Bills Premium Snacks Ratings and User Reviews. Buffalo Bills Premium Snacks is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 49 reviews.

Buffalo Bills Premium Snacks Rating

More About Buffalo Bills Premium Snacks

Recent Reviews for Buffalo Bills Premium Snacks

• Mar 17, 2015
    We just purchased a bag of double habanero at a flea market in FL and loved it, and need to have more! Very tender and nice heat. Love it!!
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I would more than likely purchase more often if I was provided with an occasional promo code. Many sites list promo codes for BB Jerky but none of them are good. It causes one to wonder, are these sites bogus or am I missing out on promo codes. I often make my own jerky but the temps have made it difficult to use the smoker. BB Jerky is one of a very few that I enjoy made by people other than myself.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Awesome product. Shipping a bit expensive if you purchase smaller quantities.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Short shots are the best, my family and I love them! Delicious!
    My favorite jerky!
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Buffalo Bills offers the best jerky!! It is the only place i will buy it from. My husband loves it, so I try to keep him supplied!
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Buffalo bills snacks are deliciouse. I would recommend them to all.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Great snack, enough said!!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    i hope the beef is good
  • Feb 27, 2015
    These hot shots are the best, 100% better than their competitors. Very good customer service.
    Mar 5, 2015
    Their Short Shots are the best, better than S@$m J$'s, quick shipping and good prices.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I will continue to order from Buffalo Bills for as long as I am still standing! Love the flavor of your meat sticks. I have gotten the 50 piece saddle bags last order and they were delicious, trying shorts this time! Are they here yet?? Cant wait!!!! Thanks everyone for making delicious snacks for us. You should be proud.................
    Mar 2, 2015
    This was just my second time buying from this site, and I LOVE IT!!!!!! I'm ordering again today! I'm totally addicted to your meat sticks, mild. Cant get enough.......Everyone needs some Buffalo Bills in their life!! I sure am glad I found you guys!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    I love your short shots and jerky
    Mar 5, 2015
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Mar 9, 2015
    I purchased the Teriyaki beef sticks and jerky. Both items went beyond my expectations in quality and taste. Especially the jerky. I found it moist and very easy to chew, unlike other popular brands. I received the jerky as a free gift with my first order and now I am hooked.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    they are very great tasting
  • Feb 14, 2015
    We had these at a bar I worked at a few years ago. Everyone loved them including myself. Finally bought myself some. Thanks!!
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Seems like a great product! I can't wait to try!
    Feb 26, 2015