Build.com Reviews

08/26/2016
Build.com Ratings and User Reviews. Build.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2972 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Build.com

2015 Winner

Build.com Rating

More About Build.com

Recent Reviews for Build.com

• Aug 26, 2016
    Associates in Chat forum were knowledgeable and quick to answer questions. Fortunately, all of the types of door hardware that I needed were available in the same color and style number.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    N/C yet, have see the product to verify the quality in reality.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I found what I needed at a fair price. The website was easy to navigate and the checkout process was simple. Would definitely visit this site again!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I suggest you take a look at the cart options when purchasing something with a lot of different options like door hardware where for each purchase, you can have 4 or 5 different options that all must be filled out. (offset, door width, left/right, rosette, handle, lock shape). Unfortunately, if you make a mistake one one element, there is no way to update that single item. You have to start the whole process again. This is Very confusing - imagine - you need 3 right hand door pieces, 2 left hand pieces, 2 with 1.5 inch door, 2 with 23/4 door - it took me much longer than it needed to to complete this purchase. Please Please Please update your website!!!!!
    GOOD COLLECTION AND EASY TO ORDER
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Very satisfied with the site and ease of selection using the tools to narrow the search. Clear, easy nd very definitive. Thanks.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I had to go through three agents before one, Darnell, finally got to what I wanted.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I love this sight. I purchased many items from you during a complete kitchen remodel. Now I was able to bring the same feel to my new outdoor kitchen. This is the only place I look for a fresh new look in my home.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Website was excellent. Prices were higher than I wanted to pay; but competitive.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    As an architect, I appreciate the return policy. I sometimes buy two options and return the one it dpoes not work out.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Great products, easy website to use, will likely use in the future as long as the products are of high quality.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    So far, no problems, will wait to see how soon the order arrives and in what condition.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Easy to navagate the website
    Surprisingly good prices!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Right parts. Right prices.
    Great Customer service !
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Great customer service, all are very helpful and friendly
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Excited at the savings -hoping the product is as shown.
    Aug 26, 2016
    My items were just as expected. I was very pleased with them and with the money I saved by ordering from build.com.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    Easy order experience. Product came quickly and I saved money, about a hundred dollars.
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    I've used Build.com for two separate remodeling projects and have been very happy with my experience each time.