Build.com Reviews

12/21/2014
Build.com Ratings and User Reviews. Build.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 244 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Build.com Rating

More About Build.com

Recent Reviews for Build.com

• Dec 21, 2014
    I like working with Build.com. There is a great lighting selection and I find it easy to use.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I had a faucet arrive damaged and they quickly sent me a new one. Great customer service.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    was worried I would not be able to acuire this item. glad to have quickly and quite easily have it found and ordered.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    We have used build.com for several years. Gary Clark is very helpful. One issue I had while checking out on this order was that I entered the code for a 10% discount for Quoizel and it worked. I then tried to enter another code for Kohler but there was no where to enter it so I did not receive the 10% discount for those items. As a general contractor, every dollar saved goes to the bottom line. Please look into this. Also, I thought contractors received an additional discount but it appears that I am paying the same as our homeowners. Thank you. Bruce Beyer
  • Dec 20, 2014
    first time order...we will see how they do.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great product selection. Great prices.
    Good selection, good prices
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The website is really easy to navigate and checkout is easy and straight forward. The quality and variety of merchant on the website is amazing. I've ordered shower doors, lights, fans, bath hardware and kitchen pulls, and I am really impressed with the quality as well as the service. Building a house is stressful, but build.com makes it more affordable and a great experience.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Thought prices were higher than average. Found the same item at Menard's for half the cost. Only reason I purchased from you was the shipping time.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Build.com has been my go to site for my 2014 home remodeling project.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great experience - I would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase supplies for home projects.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Ry, from online chat service, was fantastic. I ordered the wrong door lever as part of my first order from Build.com. She helped me order the right lever and took care of the return process. THANKS to Ry it was a very positive experience.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Love the customer service. It will be great if you offer bobrick products
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Very competitive prices and an easy shopping experience gave us the confidence to purchase our first product from Build.com. And their on-line customer service was very helpful as well!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Broad product offerings. Easy ordering and checkout.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I am happy with most of my purchases from Build.com but I bought locking door handles, keyed the same and was provided only 1 set of keys. We need at least 3 sets of key, which I will have to purchase extra. This is mega cheep on your part.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Like your web site. Helpful customer service, just slow response time.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I am very satisfied with your service. The employer helped was Kristina Klarenbach. She was very helpful.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Website and ordering process very professional
  • Dec 18, 2014
    need to give 1) specs for products; 2)give an array of similar products so it is easier to compare and select