Build.com Reviews

06/01/2015
Build.com Ratings and User Reviews. Build.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 546 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.

Build.com Rating

More About Build.com

Recent Reviews for Build.com

Great chat help!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Purchasing drawer pulls for refinished furniture. I needed 14 drawer pulls that are 3 in center to center, and 2 that are 2.5 in center to center. I could not find a manufacture that provided the same pull with the 2 different center to center widths. So I ordered16 of the same. Ill leave it up to the husbano to work his magic.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    it is very annoying that when u shop, prices sometimes say "starting at." When I select "stainless steel for example, it says "Staring at" and states a lower price. then I have to click into each and ever product to get pricing on what I want. if I select "stainless steel", I only want to see "stainless steel" products, an at the actual price. this is time consuming. if it takes too much time, I get grumpy and just drive down to the lowes or home depot and buy what I need. -D
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I spoke with Sara and she was unbelievably helpful and serviceable. People like her will make me come back to build.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    This is one of the very best on-line retailers I have ever dealt with!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    product information clarity: the description said that no light is provided, but it is.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I'm very comfortable ordering from Build.com. I feel I can eventually find what I'm looking for and then my cart is reviewed by a sales professional to ensure I've selected the correct items for my project. This is very reassuring.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Have bought from Build on several occasions. Never been disappointed.
  • May 31, 2015
    The only negative was on the towel sets the length of the towel bar was not included.
  • May 31, 2015
    Great site for finding various products for home improvement.
  • May 31, 2015
    I have been wanting a stainless farmhouse sink for 10 yrs now finaly found a fantastic deal and got it can't wait to get it and install it
  • May 31, 2015
    I searched around for the best price on the items I needed for my bathroom. On every time, they were the cheapest.
  • May 30, 2015
    My service rep Jackson is amazing. He is very helpful and even assists me on his days off. He has been the difference maker between me using build.com and me using other sites. Promote him!
  • May 30, 2015
    very accomodating - help is there when and if you need it
  • May 30, 2015
    The only negative I noticed on the site was difficulty going"back" to search from viewing a selected item. The search selections were cleared each time and had to be re-entered. The specification sheets and product information were very helpful. Pictures and descriptions were good.
  • May 30, 2015
    A great place for me to shop from my home
  • May 22, 2015
    Great site, great prices. I would suggest being able to enter more than one discount code. I am purchasing products from two different manufacturers and am having to place two separate orders in order to receive the discounts.
  • May 22, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    The process with the online purchase from Build.com went without a hitch. BUT, the delivery from SAIA was not good. They gave me a delivery window between 12 - 4 pm, but they didn't actually arrive until 7:35 pm.
  • May 16, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    I've been bying online for almost 20 years, and build.com has the most knowledgable, courteous and helpful customer service. I think they have very competitive pricing and selection, but my main reason for shopping there in the future will be the quality of service. As it happened I needed to return one of the items in my order and they made it very convenient.
  • May 14, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    Have used them before and have been pleased with getting the shipment within just a few days. They notify you by email when product ships with easy tracking. Ordered light fixtures that were the same model # of my old ones. I cancelled order from another company that said it was back ordered for a month. Build.com had to me in a short amount of time which made me very happy and packed very well.