Build.com Reviews

01/23/2015
Build.com Ratings and User Reviews. Build.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 320 reviews. Last rated on 01/23/2015.

Build.com Rating

More About Build.com

Recent Reviews for Build.com

• Jan 23, 2015
    Would like to see more "narrow your results options".
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Did not like the "discontinued item, not in stock but will be delivered in 2 weeks???? And the must select a finish when there was only one finish available??? Would like an order comments box.......... You can send any same item of a different finish if you contact me.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great service from representative Fred.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great shopping experience - hope all the items arrive in good condition.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great customer service through the online chat feature.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I was very pleased to find the exact item I wanted at almost half the price of retail stores! Thank you!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    for businesses using this site frequently - build.com should offer the upgraded 2-day shipping at no charge - it would help build a preference to always go to your site. I am guessing the shipper would work with you if you frequently used this service. For me to pay the $20 extra for 2-day service - about kills any profit that I have on a $200 item.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Easy surfing through your website and the purchase was very easy. Thank you!
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I found the site quite easy to roam through. Found exactly what I needed. Glad there's no shipping, that put you in my 1st place list.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    If the produce looks anything like the picture, it is going to be great! The website and checkout were extremely customer/user friendly.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I HAVE UTILIZED BUILD.COM FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS AND ALTHOUGH THEIR PRICES ARE NOT ALWAYS THE BEST THEIR SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. ONLY HAD ONE PROBLEM WITH THEM IN THAT PERIOD OF TIME AND WHEN I ESCALATED IT TO MANAGEMENT THEY MADE SURE TO REMEDY THE SITUATION QUICKLY. GOOD COMPANY. NEED TO GIVE BETTER PRICING TO BUILDING SUPPLIERS.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    It was easy to find samples of what I was looking for including sizes and shapes and ordering info.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Very happy with shipping and the prices.
    Cory was very helpful
    Excellent customer experience!
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I have one complaint about you. When I ordered floor tile which was glass the price on line said it was $2.38 and I thought I was ordering 7 boxes instead of 7 tile and when I received the glass tile 4 out of the 7 tile had the glass chipped due to poor packaging. I will not order any more tile from you guys because of this and due to the price was not correct. The door locks I have purchased from you were great, but not tile.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    Great transaction! Very good product. Excellent service.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I really appreciate the variety and quality of products but best of all is Alice, my customer service rep. She is truly why I keep coming back!
    Jan 23, 2015
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    I will share more feedback once the items purchased are installed. We had to put off remodeling the bathroom because of work schedules but at least we have everything we need once we have the time to get it going. Build.com had the best prices, free & fast shipping and I'm highly satisfied with them and their service!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Just discovered the site today looking for interior door knobs and was amazed to find the largest selection and selection of manufacturers from high end to medium. This may be the first site I check for future remodeling needs
    Jan 23, 2015