Bulk Office Supply.Com Reviews

01/29/2015
Bulk Office Supply.Com Ratings and User Reviews. Bulk Office Supply.Com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 147 reviews. Last rated on 01/29/2015.

Bulk Office Supply.Com Rating

More About Bulk Office Supply.Com

Recent Reviews for Bulk Office Supply.Com

• Jan 29, 2015
    Great website. Best product selection. Delivery is fast and reliable.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    the shipping charges is expensive

From Bulk Office Supply.Com

We offer FREE DELIVERY for all supply orders over $75.00.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Really liked the ease of use with the website. I was able to find what I wanted quickly and get through the process easily. Also, I liked the fact that an extra discount was taken at checkout. I will be ordering all of my supplies from Bulk OfficeSupply.com from now on! Love the free shipping!!
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I am excited about my products and I can't wait fro them to get here.
    Love the ease!
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I have searched high and low for office supplies, affordable to our little group of 6 nurses in a processing area. This is the best I've found I am going to spread the word to our girls.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Keep up the great service.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Thank you. We look forward to handling more bulk orders.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    The prices are always good!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Cheapest prices on paper, binders, ink, and dividers.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Outstanding web site, great LOW prices:)
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    Great products. Super fast shipping. Will use again!!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Have used your firm at other businesses where I worked. Thus, now need to buy myself from your firm.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Great pricing! I love the recommend items to selected items that allows the company to save money. Spoke with Mo and he made everything even better by telling me how easy ordering online is!
    Jan 29, 2015
    Working with Mo is great! He is Bulk Office Supply to our company!
  • Jan 16, 2015
    I have a start up business. I was looking for reputable products on a budget. Bulk Office Supply has inexpensive name brand products for small business like mine.
    Jan 26, 2015
    the prices were great. the product was not the quality i thought it would be. next time i will spend more and get the higher price item. my shipment came quicker than i expected
    Jan 29, 2015
    They had the item I was looking for at a reasonable price.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    determining where to find the correct colored paper was somewhat of a hassle
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Would be nice if you could refine your search more easily, and change the sort order of search/category results
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Seems like a good deal - as a teacher that has to buy my own supplies - I am always on the lookout for a good deal (and good service).
    Jan 28, 2015
    The order process went fine. It was your delivery carrier, UPS that fouled things up. They delivered during the day (and I happen to work during the day). They left a note on the door. The first day I did not see it as it fell off the door and was blown off the porch into the bushes by the time I got home. The next day they left another note, this one I found - - and then discovered the first days delivery note in the bushes. So I signed both of their notes and taped them to the door authorizing them to leave the goods on my front porch. UPS came a third time and refused to recognize my signed request on THEIR ticket to leave the goods. They refused to leave the goods and returned them to Bulk Office. So I got nothing - and Bulk Office paid UPS for nothing!! I do not see how I can reorder from Bulk Office again because UPS will just not deliver it ... I called your customer service line and received polite and courteous information - but if I can't get the order, why would I do business here?

From Bulk Office Supply.Com

We would be happy to re ship your order which was offered when you called. If no one is available to receive the order and UPS in not willing to leave it on your porch there is always an option to ship the order to your work place or any other ... Read full response »
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    I nwas very pleased with the cost of the products from Bulk Office Supply. I compared the prices prior to making the purchased and found that Bulk had the lowest price.