Bulk Office Supply.Com Reviews

08/27/2015
Bulk Office Supply.Com Ratings and User Reviews. Bulk Office Supply.Com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 304 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.

Bulk Office Supply.Com Rating

More About Bulk Office Supply.Com

Recent Reviews for Bulk Office Supply.Com

• Aug 27, 2015
    great prices, cheapest office supplies, availability of large selection of items.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Prices considerably higher than last year. Only purchased half of our typical school supplies from Bulk Office Supply this year as many items were much cheaper on Amazon.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Excellent selection of supplies and organization of the website made it very easy to shop. Overall prices cheaper than other online venues. Will definetly use this webiste again.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Been very happy with the items we have purchased in the past.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    The website ran slowly, but the prices and variety of the products were good!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I am a special education teacher and as my job requires, I need to collect data and information on all my students to drive my instruction. Teachers do not get paid a lot, nor does the school generally provide these resources, so having the opportunity to buy the supplies I need in bulk for my classroom is graciously appreciated!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    easy to order and check out
  • Aug 25, 2015
    The ordering process was great at Bulk Office Supply. I will have more to say once my order has been received.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I've had a very positive experience each time I have shopped with you. Very quick delivery, products in perfect shape, good prices.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Great experience, great website, and great prices!
    I like the price
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Great resource for classroom and organizing supplies. Prices are far more competitive than popular sites like amazon for a small school/business.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    My only quibble is that I thought my account from Office Discount Club had carried over when Bulk Office Supply acquired that company and it didn't.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    You were recommended by a co-worker and I wish I had known about your company earlier!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    Discussed the order with your rep. which tried to help and was very responsive. I based my price to my customer on the info. she gave me. when I was ready to order the items wan not available and I had to take a different product which was more expensive and absorb the difference instead of Bulk Office Supply
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    i Indicated on my order that we were closed on Fridays and also noted our hours of operation. Delivery attempt 9:30am Thursday morning. I called UPS AND left a note on the door with our hours of operation. THREE cartons of paper were delivered to a neighboring store. This meant we had to get those cartons. NOT HAPPY at all with the dleivery.....will reconsider ordering from Bulk b/c of this. Otherwise, pricing, etc. is all good.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Overall, the prices and selection far exceeded expectations. The only issue I ran into was when I attempted to check out my items, it took a couple of tries for the site to process my card information. I am unsure whether not that was a problem with the site itself or my card. Either way, I was still quite satisfied with my shopping experience
    Aug 25, 2015
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I have used this site to purchase supplies for my students in my choir classroom for many years. I have been so happy with their service and with how fast my shipments are delivered. I have told many other teachers about this site and I will continue to spread the word.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    My first time but not my last.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    The only problem was that the packaging of the items was very messy and some boxes were crushed and slightly opened. Other than that all good! We love Bulk Office Supply