Bulk Office Supply.Com Reviews

06/02/2015
Bulk Office Supply.Com Ratings and User Reviews. Bulk Office Supply.Com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 178 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.

Bulk Office Supply.Com Rating

More About Bulk Office Supply.Com

Recent Reviews for Bulk Office Supply.Com

• Jun 2, 2015
    Great prices over any other office supply store!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Love the prices, product and delivery time. Like the substitution options as well
  • Jun 1, 2015
    We are relatively new to Bulk Office Supplies as we were coming from Officediscountclub.com, but the prices have always been very competitive and we will continue to make purchases going forward.
  • May 31, 2015
    its great i made a order last year and im back again the website is easy to use amazing thank you for your services my blessings gd bless you with a lot of wealth
  • May 30, 2015
    good place to shop.
  • May 29, 2015
    Great product, Great Price, Fast Shipping
  • May 28, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    I thought I was getting twice the amount of copy paper for the price. When I ordered from Office Discount Club they often ran specials on Sparco paper for $28.00 per box, that contained 10 reams. I got 5 reams per box so to me this is not a deal.
  • May 28, 2015
    Always a pleasure doing business with Bulk Office Supply. Their site is easy to operate & I like how it suggests alternative items to save money. The customer service is outstanding! I have been ordering from them for quite some time and have yet to have any issues.
  • May 27, 2015
    We'll see -- first time order.
    so far so good.
  • May 27, 2015
    Easy to use, quick checkout.
    Jun 1, 2015
    Saved money and quick delivery.
  • May 26, 2015
    This merchant will save us money, therefore, we will be using on a regular basis.
  • May 26, 2015
    It's non profit not mining. must have hit an arrow
  • May 24, 2015
    Very reasonable prices. Way better than the big box stores. Free shipping a plus
  • May 22, 2015
    Great savings for a company that is starting. Fantastic that you suggest chipper prices for products of unknown brands but the same thing. Great to have free shipping Will recommend.
  • May 22, 2015
    Easy process and good price
  • May 22, 2015
    Great prices on office supplies.
  • May 19, 2015
    Would like to see more coupons and special offers available.
    May 29, 2015
  • May 11, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    I got a couple of things that weren't what i expected, it suggested a different tape that was equivalent to what i was ordering, but it won't fit in the dispenser I bought. I also got a different calendar than what I ordered, but I am not going to return them, too much trouble. Everything else was as ordered and expected.