Bulk Office Supply.Com Reviews

12/19/2014
Bulk Office Supply.Com Ratings and User Reviews. Bulk Office Supply.Com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 148 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

Bulk Office Supply.Com Rating

More About Bulk Office Supply.Com

Recent Reviews for Bulk Office Supply.Com

• Dec 17, 2014
    Good Quality Product
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great prices, free and very fast shipping.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great price, great site.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Easy shopping experience and great prices!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I was very pleased with the prices and selection offered. I will definitely visit again and again.
    love your business
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Searching for specific products often took a few tries with different key words--a bit cumbersome.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Great prices and lots to choose from and free shipping
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Love the products, prices, and service.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I enjoy buying from Bulk office supply because of the great prices. I make 2 to 3 purchases a year. I was a bit disappointed when my order history did not show up. I usually order the same items and this helped me remember what I had ordered previously. I did notice a change to the website so my order history may have been deleted. I will continue to buy all our office supplies from your website
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Product is just what we wanted. Shipping was unknown until it arrived. Order arrived after normal business hours (thank goodness someone was still here). There was a box missing and I have yet to hear from anyone concerning this matter.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    My only concern about buying on line is that it will not arrive in time for me. Their is no guarantee that the product will make my deadline. So I am hoping I don't have any last minute issues. I have already shopped locally and cant find all the folders I need.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    None at this time.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I am using these supplies for a preschool and orphanage in Kenya. Glad to find a good price.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I really liked the variety of options available. I found the items I was needing at a good price. I like that the shipping rates are reasonable, even free if I would have needed a little more. Finally, I like that they have a location close by and can expect quick delivery service … except this time I have a weekend that will delay it.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    My first experience with Bulk Office Supply was wonderful. The president ensured immediate shipping to help restock supplies for a school which had just burned to the ground in a fire. I am happy to come back to such a wonderful company with an order for office gifts for the teachers in my school!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Bulk Office Supply.Com offers prices at exceptional prices with great service.
    Dec 8, 2014
    Very helpful, product defective but receiving replacements.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    Only issue we have is when we receive orders the packaging is damaged. they are torn up so bad that products inside are damaged. This last order, the boxes had been ripped up so bad that the entire box was taped shut with heavy duty tape. Not sure if damaged before leaving warehouse or UPS is damaging them.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Happy I found you!!!
    Dec 6, 2014
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Great way to buy office supplies at a low price, but I did find some things I needed were cheaper at other retailers.
    Dec 8, 2014