Bulk Office Supply.Com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bulk Office Supply.Com Reviews

11/20/2017
Bulk Office Supply.Com Ratings and User Reviews. Bulk Office Supply.Com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 220 reviews.

Bulk Office Supply.Com Rating

More About Bulk Office Supply.Com

Recent Reviews for Bulk Office Supply.Com

• Nov 17, 2017
    love this site
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I love their prices on view binders (beats every one else)... quality is high, too (not cheap-o ones)
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Simple quick easy, so far so good.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    This site has saved me a lot of money over the years.
    Easy shopping. Found everything I needed right away. Cheap Shipping
  • Nov 15, 2017
    I love the competitive prices and free shipping for orders over $45. This is very beneficial with a teacher's salary.
    Everything was satisfactory.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Great pricing and easy to use website!!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I looked around for competitive pricing on some binders and your site was by far the most competitively priced. You also had exactly the product I was looking for when many others didn't. My search ended here!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    This was the first time I have used Bulk Office Supply and would definitely use them again. Great prices on colored paper. Great selection. Very easy to select what I needed and check out.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Love the price for the bulk order!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I love the prices and wide variety of options from Bulk Office Supply. I recommend this company often to other people. Shipping is extremely quick.
    Great website
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Bulk Office is great! I love the variety and sizes of the products! We are moving buildings and this will be our first order to stock up in the new location.
  • Nov 11, 2017
    Your shipping costs are excessive and make me more likely to purchase locally. Once shipping is added, the cost is the same as going to my local office supplier.
  • Oct 25, 2017
    Nov 10, 2017
    Several of my packages were damaged. Please contact me regarding a credit or replacement.
  • Nov 09, 2017
    Thank you for always having the best prices and for having options!
    No Comment
  • Nov 09, 2017
    I spoke with Alex in customer service and he was amazing!
  • Nov 02, 2017
    My only problem with ordering from your site is finding the right legal binder index tabs. I order the numerical tabs, Avery format. When I want a pack of a single number, it is usually difficult to find them, as they are not listed in numerical order, but a seemingly random order. Finding collated numerical packs is not easy either.
    Nov 09, 2017
    I was frustrated with trying to select the correct item (numbered binder tabs), but when I ordered a few of the wrong ones, it was easy to get it resolved. The customer service rep was very helpful, and let me know I could call any time so I can get the item I am looking for. That was unexpected!