Bulk Party Supplies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bulk Party Supplies Reviews

07/22/2017
Bulk Party Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Bulk Party Supplies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2017.

Bulk Party Supplies Rating

More About Bulk Party Supplies

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Bulk Party Supplies

• Jul 21, 2017
    First time to this site; from a Googled query for specific item. They had it at better price/quantity than several other sites I checked. Site easy to negotiate, will go back to check for other items for party I'm throwing. Hopefully items ordered will live up to expectation, and they'll be on time.
  • Jul 18, 2017
    Good prices for items sold. Will definitely use again for my event planning business.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Very easy website to search. I will return to purchase items in the future.
  • Jul 09, 2017
    Great site for the items that I was looking for. Great price.
  • Jul 06, 2017
    there was only one single photo of the product I purchased. additional photos with alternatives perspectives and positions of product would have been very helpful and would have provided confidence with my purchase. Instead all I can do is hope my purchase works out. My the product I purchased is a decorative cardboard box and I have no idea what it looks like when it's open vs when closed or even where the opening of the box is.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    The product I purchased only came in 96 pieces, I needed 40.
    Jun 30, 2017
  • Jun 21, 2017
    Bulk Party Supplies offers a variety of stuff for lesser amount of money compared to others.
  • Jun 05, 2017
    Love the products and LOVE the prices! Best I found anywhere!
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Great overall prices. Very easy website. Look forward to doing business with them again.
  • May 30, 2017
    Thank you for such an efficient page with great price for value! You are a blessing.
  • May 18, 2017
    You had what I was looking for at the best price.
  • May 12, 2017
    I purchase as much party supplies from Bulk
  • May 09, 2017
    Shipping prices sem rather high.
  • May 07, 2017
    Easy website to purchase from
  • May 05, 2017
    Great site for our party needs
  • May 01, 2017
    I found exactly what I wanted.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    The size of the "Header" at the top of each page made it frustrating when moving from page to page. Rather than continuing where one left off, scrolling to see any of the next page was required. Navigating from the cart page to purchase items was also not clear as the header, again, was all that was seen.
  • Apr 26, 2017
    easy transaction
  • Apr 24, 2017
    I order this product every year from Bulk Party Supplies, because it offers it in a 12 pack and for the best price. I'm just disappointed that the price continually goes up each year. When the 5% Offer is made available, I click on the LIKE links, but nothing appears to happen. The 5% box floats over the checkout but doesn't indicate if the discount will be applied.