Bumble and bumble Reviews

02/07/2016
Bumble and bumble Ratings and User Reviews. Bumble and bumble is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1153 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bumble and bumble

2012 Winner

Bumble and bumble Rating

More About Bumble and bumble

Recent Reviews for Bumble and bumble

It's extremely expensive
    love the product!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    It would be nice if products weren't so expensive; or if there was a discount when you buy 2 or more of an item.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Love Bumble and Bumble curl products! They really do the trick to tame and de frizz these unruly curls.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I think you should be able to fill orders faster for free shipping.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Great products. They do what they advertise, and last. I have been using for over 5 years.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Bumble and Bumble products are great!!! However, they are very pricey for such a small amount! It would be nice to be able to purchase them at beauty supply shops. It's discouraging to have to order the products or go to a specific salon to buy them :(
  • Feb 5, 2016
    My favorite hair care products! Pricey but worth it...
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Their website is great and runs very well. I always come back to purchase from them because it is quick, easy, and hassle free.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I'm excited to try the deluxe samples and pleased with the free shipping.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Great products-- happy to be able to order online. Love the sample sizes/freebies-- I take them when I travel and I give to friends & family to try :)
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I prefer buying products because it is faster.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    My daughter is a stylelest and is a representative of the product. She turned me on to it years ago. When she moved up North I had to find the product online.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I've been very happy with the B&b products I've been using. Friends have switched after trying my B&b products.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Best products for thin hair.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Bumble and bumble is great.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    Other than the high price of the products, I've always been satisfied with Bumble and Bumble. The products arrive faster than with most other companies I deal with online. And I like getting the samples. They've inspired new purchases on my part.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I ONLY use Bumble and bumble!
  • Jan 25, 2016
    I tried out the samples and loved how it made my curls feel! Then I came back into my room and ordered more.
    I love my products!
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I really enjoy the quality of Bumble and bumble products and I look forward to trying more items in the future.