Burt's Bees Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Burt's Bees Reviews

02/23/2017
Burt's Bees Ratings and User Reviews. Burt's Bees is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 626 reviews. Last rated on 02/23/2017.

Burt's Bees Rating

More About Burt's Bees

Recent Reviews for Burt's Bees

• Feb 23, 2017
    I swear by mama bees leg & foot lotion for restless legs. It works in a very short time.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    Products were somewhat expensive and the checkout process was more difficult than it needed to be. I enjoy your products so it doesn't bother me but I will most likely stick to in store purchases from now on.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    I really like Burt's Bee's because their stuff is natural! The prices are great as well!
  • Feb 23, 2017
    Burt's Bees has the greatest products, and I'll probably always stick with them, but I do regret that I can no longer find three items in the original line of Natural Skin Care for Men: Bar Soap; Cologne; Hair Gel.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    Love the lip products. I get cold sores very easily, and so far this are the only lipsticks that help me with this problem.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    First time to order, so we'll have to see if I'm satisfied with products.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    I know the lip gloss is good! :)
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Great selection and quality products! I'm also happy that some free samples/gifts were included with the purchase. Keep it up!
    Feb 23, 2017
    Great products and fast, free shipping. Great experience!
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Feb 23, 2017
    At one time you had a tinted moisture cream and I loved it. The BB cream is a bit heavy, so I mix it with my moisture cream and it works good. Let me know if you still have the original product or if you will bring it back.Dodie
  • Feb 23, 2017
    I started using Burts Bees products for all of my children's needs. Myself and my husband have sensitive skin so we also use all butts bees products.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I am disappointed I cannot find a range of Burts Bees products in my area. The one store that carried the full range was Debra's Natural Gourmet in Concord, MA. They told me they stopped carrying these products because they can be readily found in many other stores. Unfortunately I have not been able to find Burts Bees products in the many storesI have searched in my area. Only the occasional product at one CVS in Acton. Another CVS carried only baby products. I'd rather purchase at a store and save shipping charges.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    I had to order tins of lip balm since I can't find them in stores anymore
    Feb 23, 2017
    t is impossible to find lip balm in the tin in North Carolina now. That is what I ordered and I guess I will have to order online
  • Jan 25, 2017
    N/A
  • Feb 22, 2017
    First time ordering off the site but have always used Burt's Bees products. Favorite is the cleansing Oil leaves skin super soft after the very first use and it's my every day favorite to have. So excited to get the Rose Water toner and see how it does!!!!!
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Absolutely Love your sensitive skin products, they save me
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Love your products. Difficult to find in Asia but very easy to purchase online in the US, and so much cheaper.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Would be more apt to shop your site if you offered free shipping. I am an Amazon Prime user and I'm. Spoiled.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I actually really enjoyed your site. I love burts bee's lip balm in the tin and can't find it in stores. So that was my intended purchase but ended up leaving with much more because I like your products and I figured I'd give something new a shot! Thanks for being who you are and staying true to your mission, thank you for keeping the originals and still giving us new stuff 😊
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Had trouble finding the item I wanted on the website. Had to google it directly.
    I love you ❤