BuyCostumes.com Reviews

07/05/2015
BuyCostumes.com Ratings and User Reviews. BuyCostumes.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 341 reviews. Last rated on 07/05/2015.
BuyCostumes.com is the world's largest e-tailer of costumes and accessories. In addition to their huge selection of costumes, they offer products that can help clowns, dancers, theater groups and magicians.

BuyCostumes.com Rating

More About BuyCostumes.com

Recent Reviews for BuyCostumes.com

• Jul 5, 2015
    Great shopping experience.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Easy to order very detailed. First time ordering if pleased will be ordering again. I own a character business.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I have been getting Halloween costunes from Buycostumes.com for the past 7 -8 years! I have won numerous "Best Costume" awards from my purchases! I highly recommend it to all my friends.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Very great cite a little slow on search and lad but that could be the fault of my Internet connection, and you shold be able to dpuble coupons. Thank you
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I am extremely happy that I found an affordable accessory to my son's costume. He is going to be so excited to see it all come together. I will definitely return to BuyCostumes.com to purchase for my other two children.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    The site was just okay, I was having a problem getting the images to come up. Not sure if it was on my end or their end, but I had to do things over a few times and almost left the site because of being frustrated. However, my son really wanted the costume.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    The best option in costumes i´ve ever found!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    site performance could be a little better, but overall it was pretty goog
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Everything appears to be good
  • Jun 29, 2015
    This is a great place to buy costumes.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    User friendly website, quick and easy. Great products for adults.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Fun site to see the different costumes available.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I tried to find a toddler supergirl costume in pink. Lots of options in adult, teen, baby, but only one in toddler and it isn't pink.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I will back to buy more costumes, when I save more money.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    The only complaint i had was I looked for one of the items after my purchase and it was 1/2 the price.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Best selection of products.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    You had everything I needed for party reunion next weekend
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have ordered in the past and was happy with my purchase and I am trying again. I like to alter and add special touches to make the costume extra special for my grandson and I find these costumes a great place to start!
    Jul 4, 2015
    Very cheap costume material, hat is ridiculous, looks like a Cat in the Hat hat with a blue band with tacked on white stars... a real piece of crap. Just going to toss out and not order again.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I've ordered multiple times from BuyCostumes and have always been satisfied with the products.
    Jul 2, 2015
    The Cinderella wig I bought was not full enough with hair. There are gaps and I can see the scalp piece of the wig throughout the wig. There are no other wig options so I will be keeping it, I think. Very disappointed in the product.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    I wish you had free shipping. I did like the 15% coupon.
    Jul 3, 2015