BuyCostumes.com Reviews

08/31/2015
BuyCostumes.com Ratings and User Reviews. BuyCostumes.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 567 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.
BuyCostumes.com is the world's largest e-tailer of costumes and accessories. In addition to their huge selection of costumes, they offer products that can help clowns, dancers, theater groups and magicians.

BuyCostumes.com Rating

More About BuyCostumes.com

Recent Reviews for BuyCostumes.com

• Aug 31, 2015
    Was recommended I browse. I found what I was looking for so I bought.
    these will be used in a community theater production of ANNIE GET YOUR GUN
  • Aug 31, 2015
    i have so far good experince with this site and most of the time very pleased with my orders
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I've purchased from this merchant on a few occasions before and have always been happy with my purchases. They are delivered in a reasonable amount of time and always in good condition. I recommend them to my friends and coworkers for their events and get together that require some dress up fun!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I am very happy with the quality and prices of my purchases.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    So far so good, nice selection and price
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I appreciate the coupon for an item I viewed earlier. It helped make the sale. It at least deferred the cost of shipping.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    If the shipping time was less, that would be good. I order my daughter's halloween costume every year. I found a coupon code online. So far so good. Thanks.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    love it- very satisfied- online help efficient and great- been ordering for years- no dissapointments
    Lower shipping to Puerto Rico
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The costume I bought said 79.00 and I thought that was quiet pricey, but the end result said 109.00 with just one item. Can't believe it! Lisa Pianko 14528 Abigail Circle Seward, AK 99664 907.362.7864
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I LOVE BUYCOSTUMES, I HAVE PURCHASED MANY COSTUMES, I LOVE ALL OF THEM, THANK YOU
  • Aug 31, 2015
    compared to other sites the prices on Buy costumes are the best
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love shopping on this web site. It's safe, faste, i'm always satisfied with everything i order and they have great discounts.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    they looked with a better quality than most other sites, at reasonable price
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Easy to use and you had the items in stock that we needed
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Simple, easy to look around and I found what I wanted very quickly. Not to mention the 20% I saved as a new buyer let me speed up the shipping.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Offer more competitive pricing
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    my grandson was in heaven ! thanks
  • Aug 14, 2015