BuyCostumes.com Reviews

07/23/2014
BuyCostumes.com Ratings and User Reviews. BuyCostumes.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 45 reviews. Last rated on 07/18/2014.
BuyCostumes.com is the world's largest e-tailer of costumes and accessories. In addition to their huge selection of costumes, they offer products that can help clowns, dancers, theater groups and magicians.

BuyCostumes.com Rating

More About BuyCostumes.com

Recent Reviews for BuyCostumes.com

• Jul 18, 2014
    Buy Costumes is my favorite online shopping company for birthdays and of course Halloween items. I have never been disappointed with my purchases and the prices are very competitive with other websites such as party city, costume craze, etc.I always find what I'm looking for plus items that I find along the way at Buy Costumes website. The bonus for me is that I live only down the highway from the Milwaukee warehouse so my items always arrive before the delivery date!!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I've been buying from buycostumes.com for over 5 years and I've never been disappointed. Best products and customer service I've ever experienced with online shopping!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    great products, very alike as the pictures!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    It is difficult to rate and complete a survey of a company prior to receiving their merchandise other than rating the online interaction. I did appreciate the 20% off coupon which almost covered the shipping costs.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    IT WAS A GOOD SITE
  • Jul 13, 2014
    This site was very easy to find what i wanted.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I love buycostumes, we buy all of our Halloween costumes from them and we buy our party supplies there too!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    You should have the option for country selection at the top of the checkout. I had entered all my info, then got to the shipping part, had to go back to check out to change country and then had to re-enter all my info since I had to click off the page to get back to the check out.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    This is the only website I shop for Halloween Costumes. I love it!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I am glad I found this site and would love to purchase again, but there was a little frustration in the process. I was trying to add other items to my cart and would click "add to cart" but when I went to check out items were missing. I was going to buy a costume and accessories for both my son and daughter but ended up buying just the costume with mo accessories for my daughter because of this problem. Your prices are great and I would love to use the site again - I may try back another day for the other items.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    The site said I would receive 15% off if I gave the my e-mail address. This was not true as the coupon e-mailed to me said it was only good on REGULAR price merchandise and none of this was included in my cart. This is a dishonest was to get someone's e-mail address and makes me less likely to ever shop here again.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Best price found for what I wanted; thanks!
    Jun 29, 2014
    Quick and on time for my wifes bday!
  • Jun 21, 2014
    It was nice but I am looking for the old time gowns with the big hoop skirts off the shoulders like Scarlett's dresses from gone with the wind.They seem to be hard to find unless I'm looking in the wrong places.
    Jun 29, 2014
    You gave me a coupon code for my next shopping experience. But when I went to use it.The site kept telling me it was not a valid number and the number code came back with the costume so I applied it to the accessories I now just purchase the coupon said save 15% on my next order had an arrow pointed to the code DRNCBJH54CK.Expires 7/31/2014 but the site kept saying not a valid code.Grant you it wouldn't have taken off much but very fustrating the second time I use your site your not accepting the code you gave me.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    I really liked the extra discount on other items that went with my purchase at checkout
  • Jun 16, 2014
    I received a coupon for 15% off next order only computer would not take the coupon I was sent, says it is an invalid code. NOt too happy about that
  • Jun 14, 2014
    easy to shop
    Jul 1, 2014
  • Jun 13, 2014
    I was give a coupon code (on your site) and when I went to check out it was expired! On-line chat was great and honored the 15% discount for me as all is good.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Psyched to find Halloween stuff year round.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Jun 16, 2014
    I sent the costum back because it was very small (and very poor quality), but the first reason was that it was too small. I have not received any indication that you received the costum back, I have not heard from you or know if you put my money back in my PaPal account, but maybe it is too soon. I am waiting for that.
  • May 29, 2014
    Jun 15, 2014
    I liked most of what I purchased but some items were cheaper than they appeared on the website