BuyCostumes.com Reviews

08/30/2015
BuyCostumes.com Ratings and User Reviews. BuyCostumes.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 544 reviews.
BuyCostumes.com is the world's largest e-tailer of costumes and accessories. In addition to their huge selection of costumes, they offer products that can help clowns, dancers, theater groups and magicians.

BuyCostumes.com Rating

More About BuyCostumes.com

Recent Reviews for BuyCostumes.com

• Aug 28, 2015
    Easy to use. Did not take a lot of time. Nice price.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    It was a great experience, and for a great price.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I recommend this site cause have a lit of variety of customes.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I found the costume I was looking for and it is cheaper than anywhere I could find, even with the shipping.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Get more products. I think a Etsy-type of arrangement (i.e. dealing with millions of home-made providers) could easily achieve it.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I can't evaluate since I just ordered this moment. ask me to do so after items arrive. thanks.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have a very good experieced with you and the chatt helped me a lot to decided witch one costome i wanted to buy.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I visit this site yearly and usually buy costumes for myself and my nephews from here.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    so easy to get this order done
  • Aug 28, 2015
    It's been hard to find plus size costumes that I liked. BuyCostumes had a large selection and gave good size measurements to go by. Also, the reviews helped with the sizing.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great flat rate shipping and product & clearance item selection
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I HAVE PURCHASED FROM THIS SITE SEVERAL TIMES AND I'M WELL SATISFIED. SO MUCH EASIER THAN GOING TO THE STORE AND A SALESMAN NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CUSTOM YOU ARE LOOKING FOR...ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TYPE IN...I NEVER KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS DISNEY DESCENDANT.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    so much better buying from you than looking for item in a store. I ordered this same item before, and it was such a big hit I want to give more people this hat.
    it was fine
    Great as expected
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I enjoyed it. If u get a tweety bird custume let me know
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I was a little disappinted there were no space goggles to go with the space girl suit, but I can get them elsewhere.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I've ordered stuff for my daughter and I both on here, always nice looking, never cheap looking at great prices!
    Aug 28, 2015
    Everything has been great! Thank you
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted. We wouldn't have returned a costume at all but it was too small so we just needed to go to the next size! Costumer service rep helped me with the return of costume and purchase of the bigger size. Overall I am completely satisfied with my order and the ease of Returning.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Easy to search and order.
    Aug 27, 2015