Buydig.com Reviews

07/24/2014
Buydig.com Ratings and User Reviews. Buydig.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 154 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
buydig.com specializes in digital cameras, printers, scanners, digital video camcorders for home or professional use, as well as DVD players and DV Editing Decks.

Buydig.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Buydig.com

2008 Platinum

Buydig.com Rating

More About Buydig.com

Recent Reviews for Buydig.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    i found what I was looking for at a very good price. This is my first time using buydig.com so I need to wait and see now if the product is what I expected.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    This is my first time. Have no previews experienceThey had the best price and availability
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Very fast, easy to find product, great price!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Not sure but I hope I have a good deal, let's wait till the order arrives.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Great Company, Very Good Service
  • Jul 18, 2014
    The only problem I ran into is it was advertised for $47.88 and every time I went to the site it cost more.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    So Far, So Good.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Great price for grill. Much lower than Amazon and no tax.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    When bizrate first started showing up as a distributor on Amazon, I sighed, thinking, "there's yet another secondary company Amazon is promoting to make their product selection look bigger while at the same time making Amazon Prime, which I'd already signed up for, less valuable," and during the first few days of searching for the missing piece to my laptop/tablet needs, I skipped over any product automatically due to that prejudice. But when I finally settled on the type of tablet I wanted and began searching for the most high end model available on Amazon, the road not only ended at bizrate every time, but also better and better deals on both the core products as well as package bundles containing both accessories I already wanted and including others I didn't even know existed, almost as if bizrate was reading my mind and creating the kinds of products I would want for both business and pleasure like a Internet genie uploading technology dreams and wishes at a reasonable price.
    I highly recommend buydig
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Very pleased with ease of placing order.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Found just what I was looking for quickly at a great price
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    Buydig.com had the merchandise I was looking for, at a very good price. I recommend doing business with this merchant.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Just started using the site and love it so far. Found better deals here than on eBay or Amazon.
    Jul 18, 2014
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    VERY LOW PRICES-GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Easy buy I have ever masde
    Jul 24, 2014
    very good way tobuy
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    Excellent pricing for an excellent product.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    I ordered this item on Wednesday and was sooooo shocked when it arrived Thursday.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    Everything was handled in a timely professional way
  • Jun 29, 2014
    none at this time because i haven;t received anything yet
    Jul 14, 2014