BuyMBS.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

BuyMBS.com Reviews

06/25/2017
BuyMBS.com Ratings and User Reviews. BuyMBS.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 153 reviews. Last rated on 06/23/2017.

BuyMBS.com Rating

More About BuyMBS.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for BuyMBS.com

• Jun 23, 2017
    i like the items of this website
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Thrilled with product and price.
  • May 30, 2017
    I'm hoping this is the same gray roof patch I bought some years ago- it was excellent and very useful.
    Jun 22, 2017
    I love this roof patch- it is a great product. I would have given all "10"s, but I think it is somewhat overpriced.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Other time I bought, took plenty long to get shipment
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Lovely post caps, get stellar reviews. I'm looking forward to receipt.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Allays great to deal with.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    creating an account to purchase was slow
  • May 31, 2017
    Jun 18, 2017
    I received the Van Mark Trim Master 2 a week after I ordered it. The trucking company called me a day ahead of delivery and gave me a 1 hour window for delivery. The driver then called me a half an hour before delivery. This worked out very well. I didn't waste any time sitting at home waiting and wondering when it would be delivered. As for the break. I'm very pleased and happy with my purchase. Thank you.
  • Jun 17, 2017
    Great prices!
    good exper. thanks
    Good website, good prices
  • Jun 16, 2017
    Found this product through google. If the quality s as good as I hope I'll continue to purchase from this site.
    not at this time
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Great Customer Service. The lady answered all my questions and waited while I placed the order online and offer to help if necessary. Keep up the good work.
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Very easy to order from MBS. I'm happy so far!
    great, I would love coupons, discounts , special o fers
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Found it easy to find what I needed . product description was right on spot . Check out was easier than most . All around good experience .
  • Jun 14, 2017
    It all went easy, i had not used paypal before but my wife helped me.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I sent in Tax exempt letter was told I was good to go and still got charged tax
  • Jun 12, 2017
    The most annoying thing is setting up an account. I find it complex to put the shipping address correctly as in this town all USPS mail goes to a po box, but if you happen to be delivering to my home address, like UPS does, then the actual physical address is necessary. But sometimes the post office makes errors if the physical address is listed with the po box.