buyyourties.com Reviews

08/02/2015
buyyourties.com Ratings and User Reviews. buyyourties.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 08/02/2015.

buyyourties.com Rating

More About buyyourties.com

Recent Reviews for buyyourties.com

• Aug 2, 2015
    I found a shirt on the site that I had been looking for for quite some time without success until now.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I just hope this color works
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I buy all my bowies from here selection is hard to beat.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I have been searching HIGH AND LOW for the specific eggplant color bow tie for a wedding that my son is in. I finally found something that everyone was happy with. Now, if only there were suspenders to match!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    great choices, great prices, free shipping, free tie after the third tie
  • Jul 24, 2015
    A GRET VARIETY. ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ENDANGERED SPECIES TIES. LOVE THE PRICES AND EASE OF ORDERING AND FREE SHIPPING. I WILL BE BACK!!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    Thank you! :)
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Reversible tie photos, should show both sides.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I like them alot
  • Jul 7, 2015
    I like buyyourties.com. I have bought their ties for years. I have a problem with this current transaction: I hope they will correct it. They sent me an email with a coupon offer stating 15% off entire order, expires July 7. Doesn't say what time on July 7. At 5:30 pm today, July 7, I remembered I wanted to buy ties using this coupon. By 6:10 pm I had studied their products online and completed my order for 8 pre-tied bowties. At checkout their system refused the coupon, saying it had expired. See my point? I ordered anyway, because I want to have the ties to wear in my work. I also had the thought that I do hope buyyourties.com will correct this billing error and reduce my total owed by 15%. I submitted a comment when I placed my order, and I am also reporting it to you.
    Jul 24, 2015
    Absolutely great!!!!
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Interesting assortment of mens' novelty neckties!
    Jul 24, 2015
  • Jul 6, 2015
    It was nice to not have to pay a ridiculous shipping cost just because we are in Alaska. I appreciate the same options as the lower 48
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Very easy, user friendly, great selection. Would recommend.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Very nice website laid out very well
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Checkout page is confusing. It could be on 2 pages to make it easier to find all the questions.
    Jul 16, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy the items I purchase. Excellent suspenders are not that easy to find and buyyourties has an excellent range of selections and prices.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    If this information is not for buyyourties dierctly, please DO NOT CONTACT ME by phone and or e-amil!!!
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Nice and affordable product. Will continue to purchase product from this web site.
    Jun 25, 2015
    Like on time delivery and product assortment.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    Great product. Delivered on time internationally. Thanks BuyYourTies.com!
  • May 30, 2015
    I enjoyed wearing my Tommy Hilfiger ties but I see that you no longer carry that brand-----I am happy nonetheless.
    Jun 28, 2015