Cabinetparts.com Reviews

07/02/2015
Cabinetparts.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cabinetparts.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 296 reviews. Last rated on 07/01/2015.

Cabinetparts.com Rating

More About Cabinetparts.com

Recent Reviews for Cabinetparts.com

• Jul 1, 2015
    Very pleased with my experience in shopping at Cabinetparts.com
    Nice to see there are replacement parts for 25 year old cabinets
  • Jul 1, 2015
    They make it very easy to get the items I have need and are very helpful when you speak with them. This also saves me a trip to the department store.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Reasonable prices and quality parts.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Very helpful in matching hinges!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I called regarding an old hinge for my cabinet; they were very professional over the phone and by email. They recommended the correct part and the site is very organized to order it. I am waiting for my shipping part; I will definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends.
    great service quility parts
    Site is user friendly
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Given option of a 1mm or 4mm base plate for hinge. How do I know which one I need? So I bought both. Coul use more help in this section.
    good source !
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Love the ease of the site
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Seemed to have a good selection. I liked the bulk rate on my items and was lucky enough to have a sale in progress on the items I was ordering! Shipping seemed to be very close to cost. Since I just ordered I can't comment on how quickly they ship, how well they pack their shipments, and their availability in the case that there is a problem.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    First time order was 10 pieces .Only nine arrived.On this second order I sent an e-mail asking for the missing piece to be included. When the second order arrived guess what,eleven pieces! That says a lot for customer service. Thanks
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I find this site easy to navigate and also good prices on the items that i have purchased in the past.
    Jul 1, 2015
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Following numerous comparisons you had the best pricing for what I was looking for
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Great shopping experience done on my smart phone. I had to replace a cabinet hinge. This company and their website made it easy.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I needed a set of drawer slides for a shop tool box and was not having a good experience locating them. At Cabinetparts.com I found a better grade than original equipment at very acceptable price with good shipping options.
    Jun 29, 2015
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Have no Comments
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Your website is easy to use and very clear-cut. My shopping and web experience were quite pleasant! Looking forward to my new hinges!
    Jun 30, 2015
    My handy man has not installed the hinges yet so I'm unable to comment on the quality. I was very impressed how easy it was to order the correct hinges online...
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Found the drawer pulls I needed to match drawer pulls on existing cabinets that are 13 years old. Quick and easy to find on the website.
    Jul 1, 2015