Cabinetparts.com Reviews

01/29/2015
Cabinetparts.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cabinetparts.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 318 reviews. Last rated on 01/29/2015.

Cabinetparts.com Rating

More About Cabinetparts.com

Recent Reviews for Cabinetparts.com

• Jan 29, 2015
    Shipping costs were a large percentage of the total purchase.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    this is my second order- I ordered a wine glass rack in 2011 and now want another to match. it ha bee great in our dining/wine room. it would be nice to offer military discounts.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I have ordered from cabinet Parts before and received excellent service. They have the cabinet hinges that fit my cabinets in my 20 year old home and I will continue to order from them because they provide good quality products and good service. I am not particularly happy with the cost of shipping a few hinges that weigh less than a pound, but I need the hinges so I have to pay the shipping cost.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Since I have not seen the parts yet I will be glad to ,ale comments when I do if you still want me to. It appears your website part number and the one given to me by your live person are different. Hope this does not cause a problem. I will see next week when I get the parts.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I found exactly what I wanted and at a great price.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    hope the product works for me. The representative I talked with before the online purchase was VERY, VERY knowledgeable.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    David answered the cabinet help line to support ordering the correct gliders for my needs. His help was awesome. He knew the product line, what to ask, and I quickly arrived at the part numbers I needed. Shipping for to small items being $13 was a bit much.
    Easy to order from
  • Jan 27, 2015
    very helpful when I called to verify what I needed
  • Jan 26, 2015
    The marking on your Overlay edge plate bear no relationship to the actual distance between the bottom and top of edge place. Way mark a edge plate 3/4" that is in reality 1/2" I wasted money because I didnt see the nuances of a mislabeled edge plate.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    called them and found them to be very helpful
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Very helpful when looking for cabinet parts. Will bookmark this site for sure Thanks
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Had most of the items we wanted and couldn't find anyware else except the manufacturer who had higher prices.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Web page easy to navigate & had good product info. All products I needed on this one site, saving me time and separate shipping costs. Lower price than other online stores .
    Jan 27, 2015
    Cabinet Parts has the products I use at great prices. A big plus for me is that their web site is easily navigated, cutting down on search time.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    It is very expensive but they had what I need. Shipping should be atleast free
    Jan 28, 2015
    The item I recieved was so diffciult to install and there was installation instruction.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    extremely helpful in identifying required parts
  • Jan 13, 2015
    cabinet parts had the verneer wood that I was looking for at a fear price, very informative and easy to use website looking forward to buying from them again. also like the help pages that they have to learn more about the product that I was buying. thank you bentley
    Jan 28, 2015
    I was very happy with your veneer woods and the variety of your products. also you was very helpful in customer support. I also liked the how to video on how to apply veneers, thank you very much, and I definitely will be ordering more in time to come for your prices are very competitive and your products are high quality, thanks again Bentley
    Jan 26, 2015
    online catalog works well. easy to modify order. everything delivered in timely manner.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    Hinge design changed, and a different product was substituted. This was not explained, and there were no instructions in package. New design requires changing drilled holes in cabinet and door, and the new design is not very adjustable.