Cabinetparts.com Reviews

05/05/2015
Cabinetparts.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cabinetparts.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 311 reviews. Last rated on 05/05/2015.

Cabinetparts.com Rating

More About Cabinetparts.com

Recent Reviews for Cabinetparts.com

• May 5, 2015
    should carry the solvent for Seamfil product. If you do, I sure as hell could not find it.
  • May 5, 2015
    Called in an spoke with Dave in tech support. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Took time to fully answer all of my questions.
  • May 4, 2015
    The order process was a good experience. I hope the product and delivery are as good.
    Good prices and selection
    had just what I needed
  • May 4, 2015
    Was somewhat disappointed in that business location was not open for walk-in orders. This store is within several miles of my home, so when I went there to find out that it was not open to customers, the shipping charges seemed inappropriate. Also, the terminology "sold in pairs" is confusing. I do not know if I bought one or two since the item description makes no mention of whether or not when you select the item from the list, is it for a single item (and, hence you need to order 2) or a pair. I assumed it is for a pair at the price indicated. We will see. If it not, my responses contained herein would be different.
  • May 4, 2015
    Very easy to locate the desired products. Looking forward to installing them.
  • May 2, 2015
    Great prices and easy to use website.
  • May 2, 2015
    Cabinetparts.com has very high quality hardware, I'm very pleased with their products.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    so far so good we will see after I recieve my first order
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Just a great efficient experience in obtaining the products i needed. The prices were the best on the internet.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Trying to find the best pulls for my kitchen cabinets was not easy, but your website with its various options to shop by collection or by finish, etc made it so much easier. You're descriptions of the pulls contained every bit of information needed and it was organized. So easy to shop this way, plus so many items from which to choose. One of the best features of your website is that when you drill down to a specific item and you want to continue shopping the site actually takes you back to where you were, not to the top of the list again. Your programmers should be commended for the great job that they do. In addition, your site comes highly recommended by several other people that I spoke with. Thank you.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    They were very gracious in giving me information to replace obsolete hinges with a comparable replacement. did take over a week to get information that I was needing, but worth the wait to get it.
    May 5, 2015
    A little upset that original hinges were obsolete, but replacements will work fine.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Easy to review order and cost.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Have what I need.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    your product was easy to find, prices were the cheapest I could find on a product from a company I am very familiar with since I have 24 yrs in the cabinetmaking business. my next search will be in the cabinet parts.com!!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Apr 29, 2015
    Did not particularly appreciate the minimum purchase requirement to avoid a 'small order surcharge'. I think the product images could be better
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Very easy to select and order.
    May 2, 2015
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I think you should be more clear when or if additional parts need to be ordered.
    May 4, 2015
  • Apr 14, 2015
    web site was easy to navigate. items were easy to locate.
    May 1, 2015