Cabinetparts.com Reviews

12/19/2014
Cabinetparts.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cabinetparts.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 318 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Cabinetparts.com Rating

More About Cabinetparts.com

Recent Reviews for Cabinetparts.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    Your checkout feature is a bit confusing. When asked to enter your zip code it doesn't pop up in the same box.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Need to offer better pricing and free shipping. Shipping charges are very high!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Thanks for having the #7128 cabinet hinge - you are the only one who had a hinge that was put in in 1981. The discount was also much appreciated. We had already purchased the handles and couldn't find the hinge anywhere and finally ran across your web site. Again, thank you and have a blessed Christmas.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Customer service at the point of ordering was very good - answered my technical questions quickly - and made it easy to order.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Shopped around for cabinet slides and this was best price I found. 1st time ordering through store and hope it won't be my last...yes, I'm that kind of guy.
    What a life saver
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Satisfied with product and pricing.
    very pleasant experience
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good experience so far. Looking forward to receiving what I ordered.
    Good Prodcuct,easy to find
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Attempted to apply coupon at checkout, and did not accept even though shows expiration date to not be until 12/31
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Very well priced products, Easy site to navigate and provided very useful info for my project.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    When ordering hinge or glides it is difficult to know what other parts you need. If you order the wrong accessories there is no warning.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Everything was fine. Thanks.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Good procuct.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I have 44 cabinet doors which use this BH33.3600 hinge and over 22 years have replaced more than 60 of these hinges. The portion of the hinge that always breaks is the piece of plastic on the movable arm. The plastic is attached to the arm with a single metal dowel pin and is fairly easy to remove and install a replacement plastic piece. If I could buy just that plastic part which always seams to break I could reuse the metal parts which are by in large the most expensive part of the hinge. It is such a shame that I have to purchase a whole new hinge when all I need is the inexpensive plastic piece. It would be nice if you could sell that plastic piece and we could all cut down on throwing away the major metal parts and help the world remain a little greener. Please think about adding that plastic part to your catalog. I have found obtaining the hinges via the Web is so much easer then trying to find those hinges at hardware stores and the hardware stores want to charge an arm and a leg for them when they do have the hinges. Thanks for your good response in filling my order. Donald R. Gardner
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Easy to use website and good customer service
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Easy to shop with your online search and a wonderful smooth checkout system, a perfect retailer.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Great product and service, would recommend to anyone
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I found this a very easy site to find the product that I needed
    excellent product and service
  • Nov 26, 2014
    no free shipping
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Never used this site before. I found the part I needed and have ordered it. Hopefully, it is the right part, it fits well and it's here before Thanksgiving. If all those things happen, I will be very happy.
    Dec 16, 2014
    My order was quite small, but I found the part I needed and it was delivered ahead of time.