Cabinetparts.com Reviews

07/30/2015
Cabinetparts.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cabinetparts.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 307 reviews.

Cabinetparts.com Rating

More About Cabinetparts.com

Recent Reviews for Cabinetparts.com

• Jul 27, 2015
    Shipping seemed high, but the parts were a good price.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    postage is a bit over the top and no coupons for this order
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I have been using CabinetParts. com for about 7 yrs. I have always recieved the products I've orderd in a very timely matter. I have been in the Custom Cabinet Bussniss for more than 50 yrs. They have a very good selecton of everything I look for. Although some products are a bit over priced in my opinion, I still use them.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    great experience. Phone help desk guy was very helpful too
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Just ordered for the first time. so far so good.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    The product should have the overall dimensions, which include the diameter of the handles. I could not find the round stock dimensions of the cabinet handles that I ordered. If I not happy, I will likely be charged 20% re-stocking fee. UGH
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Cabinetparts.com had a very hard to find part.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Great place for quality parts
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Great store, with good products and great selection.
    what no free shipping?
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Great prices!!! Better than Amazon!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Cabinetparts has an excellent process for receiving questions and providing detailed answers to those questions. They also are preparted to take phone calls but my email inquiry was answered so well, and backed up by instructional videos that answered my unasked questions, that I did not need to call. Cabinetparts sets the standard that all businesses should strive to attain.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Shipping was a little high.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    This Company is very professional and helpful. The website is so informative and easy to make a purchase online. The first time I placed an order I had questions about a product. I spoke to a nice gentleman who helped me find the item I needed. I placed an order online today to purchase additional hinges. Based on my experience, I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    had exactly the parts I needed to replace older style hinges with out modifying the existing cabinets doors. The replacement hinges are improved and stronger than the older style
    Jul 25, 2015
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Use and simple ordering.
    Jul 26, 2015
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    Took a little longer than expected to arrive but it is exactly what I needed thank you.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    I ordered an under-the-sink lockable storage cage. It arrived quickly and really looks like exactly what I need. It appears to be very high quality. However, it was a VERY EXPENSIVE item and I was really disappointed to find it did not even include the appropriately sized SCREWS for mounting. For the price, I should not have to go to the hardware store and try to find screws.