Cabinetparts.com Reviews

08/28/2014
Cabinetparts.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cabinetparts.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 294 reviews.

Cabinetparts.com Rating

More About Cabinetparts.com

Recent Reviews for Cabinetparts.com

• Jul 22, 2014
    The website cart is very difficult to navigate
  • Jul 21, 2014
    haven't had any experience with you yet so I cannot form an opinion. Let me see how you act in the very near future?
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I ordered products from this site when I remodeled my kitchen about 5 years ago and the experience was so positive that I decided to purchase from this site again when I decided to do more remodeling. The pricing and was excellent at that time and so was the service. Hoping for a similar experience this time around.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    website helped with product selection
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I spent over $375.00 on this order and I did get charged for shipping> I like the way things were laid out and the offers. The cost of the shipping was the only concern that I had.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Questions that I can not answer until I see the product should be omitted.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Very helpful website and tremendous customer service!
    Jul 24, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    The service and selection from Cabinetparts.com was excellent and exceeded my expectations.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Your order information included brand lingo. I couldn't find a clear definition of what that lingo meant. Please add explanations of what the brand or TM might mean.
    Jul 23, 2014
    GOOD TOP DOWN DRAWINGS WOULD HAVE HELPED. PICTURES DO NOT TELL THE COMPLETE STORY
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Very easy to find the part # and picture of the specific replacement part for the Blum cabinet hinge. I bought a replacement Blum hinge for $50 that was the wrong size (this was after the Lowes employee spent 15 minutes finding what he thought was the right part). I found the correct part for less than $2 on CabinetParts.com in less that 2 minutes.
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Keep up the good work.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Packaging needs improvement. Package was torn and parts were falling out.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Excellent experience. It was extremely nice being able to photograph and email the old part and have them send me current part number.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    We received the cabinet pulls and none of the screws were long enough for the pulls to grab. Had to go to Lowe's to purchase additional screws in order to install the pulls.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    It would have been helpful if the part or parts being replaced by the new part would have been identified.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Very satisfied withy the entire transaction
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I was confused on the shipping info. I thought I read that if I order by 2 today they would ship to me by Friday. Did that mean I would get them by Friday or they just put them out to the shipper by Friday?
    Jul 20, 2014
    No comment
  • Jul 7, 2014
    can't evaluate a product until it arrives and is installed!Survey seems to assume that I have the product in hand.
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 5, 2014
    No comments until I receive my orderFree shipping would have been nice
    Jul 22, 2014
    We received everything we ordered ....all good