Cabinetparts.com Reviews

09/15/2014
Cabinetparts.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cabinetparts.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 327 reviews.

Cabinetparts.com Rating

More About Cabinetparts.com

Recent Reviews for Cabinetparts.com

• Sep 11, 2014
    shipping prices are too high.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I tried everywhere to find this part. Thank you for being there.
    Quick and easy
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Great how-to videos! David makes it easy.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Great deals with great PRICES!!
  • Sep 10, 2014
    This survey is poorly / badly structured. Asking kind of dumb questions. Think about what you want to know about how to best serve your customer. You better share this with cabinetparts.com.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    The website was somewhat difficult to use plus floating " how may I help you" was of no help. Had to call. Unclear about two day shipping. No way of checking if they ship on Saturdays and if they do I would have saved 50 dollars on shipping. On phone help was excellent.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I have been very pleased with my previous purchases. I look forward to getting this door.
    shipping is expensive
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I found them on the web, quickly found what I was looking for. I thought the price as a little high, so I went to other site to check out prices and Cabinetparts. They turned out to be good prices so I went with them. I did think the shipping might be a little high. I also like the fact them mentioned that if the shipping cost changed, they would contact me. But I wouldn't want it to slow down my shipment.
    It is a great sight
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Good selection of products at fair prices. fantastic customer service and shipping
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Good selection and prices
  • Sep 2, 2014
    A little disappointed in the shipping time. Ordered at 2:30 Tues and site says they will ship by Thursday. I'm spoiled but I'm used to things shipping within an hour of the order.
    Sep 10, 2014
    While four business days from order to receipt would have been good a few years ago it is slow by today's standards. Your order acceptance process: Accepted Received Reviewed, etc. is obtuse and raised more questions than it answered.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Sep 10, 2014
    I got exactly what I needed in a very timely manner.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Sep 9, 2014
    Product is of good quality and exactly what I was looking for. It matched the on line photo perfectly. My only concern was that it took 10 days for me to receive the small package when it was shipped from the east coast and I live on the east coast. Seems like it shouldn't have taken more than 3 or 4 days.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I called for some help with a Salice hinge and was really happy with the time they took and the info I got.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    This is a first time purchase, really can't accurately comment until after I receive the product I ordered.
    Sep 9, 2014
    The parts I ordered are of good quality, and they were easy to install in my cabinet.