Cabinetparts.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Cabinetparts.com Reviews

10/21/2017
Cabinetparts.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cabinetparts.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 128 reviews.

Cabinetparts.com Rating

More About Cabinetparts.com

Recent Reviews for Cabinetparts.com

• Aug 16, 2017
    So far good 1st experience
  • Aug 07, 2017
    great site, easy to navigate, clear concise descriptions, reasonable pricing
    Aug 16, 2017
    A+
  • Jul 30, 2017
    I am new with cabinetry and can only say at this time I am pleased with my order.
    Aug 15, 2017
    Well pleased, every thing went better than expected thanks again, I have your web sight and will be calling again.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Good web site, easy ordering. Would also be helpful to confirm what is included with the hinges, such as the screws, as I could not find this information on the site. I had to call tech support. Thank you.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Had a question before I ordered and customer service got me the answer the same day
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Aug 14, 2017
    I was relieved to find this exact type of hinge, after exhausting my usual sources for local purchase.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    well done - sent pictures of broken hinge two days later I had suggested replacement
    Aug 14, 2017
    The part, hinge, they recommended as the replacement for the hinge I was replacing was not an exact duplicate and there were no instructions on adjusting the hinge. Consequentially there are some remaining issues on my end. Otherwise, the experience was very positive.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Love the variety and design of the products. Makes my life easier to navigate on-line instead to go to retailer
  • Jul 26, 2017
    Aug 13, 2017
    I am familiar with the product and your competitive price factored in my buying from Cabinetparts, thank you for your professional approach.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Great site, have the parts I need, good quality pictures ,online help, good price, quick ship.. what else could I ask for? THANKS!
  • Aug 07, 2017
    Great site!
  • Aug 02, 2017
    Aug 13, 2017
    Highly satisfied with Cabinet Parts. Survey should be more brief.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Second discount code was not appliedShipping defaulted to standard (next day) instead of providing selection.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Like the product
  • Jul 31, 2017
    Aug 12, 2017
    I have been working with Scott in your order processing dept. he has been very attentive to my attempting to obtain replacement hinges for a medicine chest that is out of production. The Blum hinges I need are also discontinued. We are still working on the problem. I am very grateful for his assistance.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Aug 12, 2017
    Ordering process was simple
  • Jul 15, 2017
    I think a menu that allows you to choose cabinet characteristics
    Aug 11, 2017
  • Aug 11, 2017
    easy to find, easy to use, easy to check out
  • Aug 04, 2017
    If you call the company and send them pictures of what you want to replace - their team is extremely effective.
    Aug 11, 2017