CablesAndKits.com Reviews

09/01/2015
CablesAndKits.com Ratings and User Reviews. CablesAndKits.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 69 reviews.

CablesAndKits.com Rating

More About CablesAndKits.com

Recent Reviews for CablesAndKits.com

• Jul 14, 2015
    Very easy - thanks
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Amazing place, have had need of their support a few times in the past as well and all of those have been top notch.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Great service. Quick shipping. Good products. Everything you could want
  • Jul 10, 2015
    very neat site
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I find it very easy to find what I need and placing an order is simple. There are multiple options on delivery. If I am in a pinch and need something overnight I could get it.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Always have the devices I need readily available
  • Jul 1, 2015
    great company, easy to work with
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Good cataloguing !
  • Jun 30, 2015
    It would be nice to have other options besides FedEx, and to use our own shipping accounts. The shipping & handling rates are a bit high.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Solid dependable supplier!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    This was a great experience. Typically I use Amazon but stumbled across your site and it seems to be exactly what I want. I wish, though that there were a cheaper shipping option. I spent $4 on cables and $8 on the shipping. Overall, great experience and I would recommend it to anyone else.
    Jul 9, 2015
    I loved the transaction from start to finish. Great website, great availability, everything! Very nice touch with the M&Ms and I will absolutely be back to buy more.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I don't expect to shop for these cables often, so I would have really appreciated an option to not create an account. I did appreciate the fact that I could opt to NOT save my credit card information. Also, I didn't see any page mention sales tax, but I'm sure some locations would require it. I can't get reimbursed for tax, so I like to see the amount to be sure it is reimbursable.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    easy site to use. more expensive than amazon (the few items looked at)
  • Jun 23, 2015
    It was a great experience. I will come back again. It was easy to find what I was looking for.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Would like a "continuing shopping button" .
  • Jun 18, 2015
    The selection is impressive and the price keeps me coming back. Not to mention the quality of the products that I have purchased have not failed me. I recommend this site to anyone looking for their products.
    Jun 28, 2015
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Well thought out website. Finally someone who knows what they're doing.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    The product arrive fast but cables did not fit to our servers.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    After one day of receiving my order I received a phone call letting me know that my order had shipped. That was amazing, no other vendor has ever done that.