11/23/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 92 reviews. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Sep 21, 2015
    I recommend you add the ability to add new credit cards to the card management page. I could delete a card but had to go back to checkout to register its replacement.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Love the site and all the Cisco equipment available and the prices of course.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    I trust Cable and kits products.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Should not have discontinued using USPS for International non-urgent shipments as FedEx would be very expensive to come overseas.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    I had to enter my credit card information in 4-5 times before it took..
  • Sep 14, 2015
    Great prices and I just found out how to get an account to use my own FedEx number to reduce quick shipping costs. Great company. Happy I found you on the net.
  • Sep 14, 2015
    I've been using CablesAndKits for 3 years now. It has been a while since my last purchase, but I will continue to use CablesAndKits because their service is great and their products are rock solid.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    I'm glad I found you guys, had just what I needed and for a good price. I'll be coming back in the future for sure. I only wish there was a wider selection.
  • Sep 12, 2015
    I love cables and kits as a one stop shop for all my networking and cabling well as tools
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Derek Luiz has been very helpful in helping me find exactly what I need and ordering it.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    Removing our personal sales rep and asking us to submit our orders online will result in less business.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    I had questions about the products on the site which were handled very quickly and efficiently via a chat session. Great service and fantastic selection.
    Sep 19, 2015
    Fantastic overall experience. I had questions before my order that were handled very quickly and professionally. The order arrived earlier than promised and the pricing was better than most sites selling comparable product.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    I love C&K. Always very easy to work with!!!!
  • Sep 8, 2015
    They are awesome. Never had a bad experience.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Complimentary M&Ms seals my loyalty every time.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Very Good .!!!
    Sep 14, 2015
    It is very good!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Sep 9, 2015
    Excellent service and pricing.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great communication with Cris at CK. Found the parts I was looking for, answered all my questions without delay. Great first impression.
    Sep 18, 2015
    Cris was extremely helpful and made sure I got the correct parts on time during a 'time crunch' moment!