11/24/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 92 reviews. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Sep 8, 2015
    Easy site to find select and order items. I like it.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    Best place for ethernet cables!
  • Sep 5, 2015
    it is good
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I didn't understand how the previous credit card kept appearing after I changed it throgh manage my account.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I would be great if I could get free NBD or 1 day shipping on orders over $500
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Shipping Charges are more than the product charges.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Site had impressive selection of low-cost Cisco products. The site was somewhat slow to navigate/refresh but was relatively well-organized and had excellent sort functions.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    VEry quick and easy site to you. Also great customer services.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Very helpful on the phone, very easy to order.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    I really like the M&Ms that you pack in every box. They don't affect the purchase decision at all <grin>, but they are really a nice touch and makes me remember you. Please keep it up. Oh yeah ... and your products are well constructed, reliable, and economical.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Great experience as always, repeat customer. I had a slight issue with one product in the past and they handled it wonderfully.
    Sep 3, 2015
    This is my second or third time ordering from CablesAndKits. As usual great prices awesome selection and fast shipping. On my first experience shopping with them I had a slight issue with a product that did not meet my expectations and they handled it extremely well. They are experts in awesome and that is why I'm a returning customer.