CableWholesale.com Reviews

11/21/2014
CableWholesale.com Ratings and User Reviews. CableWholesale.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 101 reviews. Last rated on 11/20/2014.
CableWholesale.com / National Technology offers a wide selection of computer cables, network cables and hubs, IEEE-1284 and IEEE-488 cables, switch boxes, USB products, VGA and S-video Cables, RCA and audio cables, over 150 SCSI cables, computer speakers, power accessories, and more, at wholesale prices.

CableWholesale.com Rating

More About CableWholesale.com

Recent Reviews for CableWholesale.com

• Nov 20, 2014
    Transaction was quick and easy.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Great products, great price.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Great selection of cables at good prices
  • Nov 18, 2014
    very fast to ship and excellent products
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Checking out with Paypal to Canada is not possible. Paypal inserts the full province name, and you can't change it to the two letter mnumonic that the site wants.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Great place to buy all my cabling needs. I always come back when I need something and always recommend this site to everyone.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I put the wrong zip code by accident and there is not where on the site to correct that information. I did that for a few reasons but mainly because of the format for the shipping and billing address section was poorly organized. I should be able to correct this when I just placed the order 10 minutes ago.
    The prices rock!!
    Nov 20, 2014
    they are a reliable business company
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I bought this cable to connect a wireless dome camera that is having communication problems with it's modem directly to the modem itself... Thank you so much for the easy sale.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Was a good transaction would definitely purchase from this seller again.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I was trying to buy a cable gender changer but many of the sites shipped from China with delivery of 30+ days. The website was good but like other websites the exact picture of the object was too dark to see CLEARLY what I was buying. There was a link to a drawing however and that cleared up any worries I had about getting the proper device. A note however, in general, many of the pictures of objects were too small OR were too dark or over exposed. If looking for cables or items that have pins or holes, those details must show up in the photo or I will pass them by. I now have your site bookmarked for my next purchase. I had a client that needed this DVI-I male to VGA female adapter for his computer because he ordered a video card without a VGA port.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I always come back because of good prices and fast service.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Had what I wanted at a cheap price. Was glad I fount this site, saved me over 60% on the item i wanted.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Great site just wish more USA made products!
    Nov 14, 2014
    Good service, wish products were USA made, not Chinese made!!!!!!
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Nov 9, 2014
    Best bang or the buck out there
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Nov 10, 2014
    Fantastic experience. I ordered a simple adapter, it was processed and shipped in great time. I had even sent an e-mail to switch the adapter before it shipped out as I had picked the wrong one. They cancelled it, created a new order, and took care of everything basically on their end. All I had to do was confirm new payment and it was done. As far as I can tell they had even packed and shipped before I had confirmed the new payment, leading me to believe they valued the timeliness and overall satisfaction of myself over anything else. I'm sure the value of the order made the decision easier, as it was a very small order, but I was thoroughly impressed by the response time and the physical phone call made to make sure I was happy. I've never really bothered to comment on any sort of e-shopping experience before but I really can't stress how over the top the service was.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    had exactly what i needed to move the xlr cables for my band practice room off of the floor and into the walls
    Nov 16, 2014
  • Oct 23, 2014
    The 8's are because I do not have a product in hand to comment on. It seems premature to do a survey before product delivery.
    Nov 17, 2014
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    Thank you I needed this quickly and I got it quickly. Thanks for having such a good selection and for the description you had for this product.It was nice doing business with your company.