CableWholesale.com Reviews

10/21/2014
CableWholesale.com Ratings and User Reviews. CableWholesale.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 87 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.
CableWholesale.com / National Technology offers a wide selection of computer cables, network cables and hubs, IEEE-1284 and IEEE-488 cables, switch boxes, USB products, VGA and S-video Cables, RCA and audio cables, over 150 SCSI cables, computer speakers, power accessories, and more, at wholesale prices.

CableWholesale.com Rating

More About CableWholesale.com

Recent Reviews for CableWholesale.com

• Oct 21, 2014
    Wonderful as always!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I am very happy with your service and prompt delivery.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    great inventory and prices
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Easy to find product, great prices. Highly recommended!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Love CableWholesale.com. The web site is soooo easy to navigate. Rapid response. They have everything you could possible need in cabling. I actually had to return some cables (because I ordered the wrong thing) and they were great giving me an RMA and accepting the return. Best cable distributor out there.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Very easy to find what I was looking for using the search tool. Needed cables for Europe, UK and Australia and they had them all. Thanks
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Easy to find what your shopping for. Good price. good products.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    So far satisfied with the products received. Looking forward to receiving this purchase
    Oct 21, 2014
    Easy to order - Delivered on time - good stuff
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Just found this site haven't received product yet
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I have no complaints at all. They are professional, courteous and prompt. A joy to do business with!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Very pleasant experience
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Great find and significantly lower price than on Amazon.
    Oct 18, 2014
    The item was as advertised and the price was great. Good communication from time of placing order, shipping and receipt of order. Great experience.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Great selection and pricing across the board. My go to spot for cables.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Ordering is easy, The price is good, the quality is very good, and the product arrives on time
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Overall, ordering was pretty simple. The only thing I wish I could have done was ship via Fedex or UPS on my account rather than having it added to my credit card charges.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I was very excited to find the product I needed on your site. I'd looked at quite a few websites and had not been able to find what I needed. However, your selection of power cords was not well organized on your site. I had to scroll though your selection to find what I needed. I would have been faster if there had been sub-categories for the power cords.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    They seem very efficient to me.
    Oct 13, 2014
    Service was highly satisfactory. Would definitely use CableWholesale again.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Great discounted prices, they had my cables at 1/2 price!!!
    Oct 13, 2014
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    Good quality cables for home use, and really cheap. Don't know how they would be for professional/high tech projects
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Oct 5, 2014
    Thank you for being repeatable as a company! I found your product was exactly what I was looking for and showed just the same as I saw it on your website. I very dissatisfied with a competitor called "bargaintruck" they have no working phone number-they have not returned an email replies and the product is not exactly what I wanted of what it implies it is-unfortunately CableWholesale didn't carry this product. I probably should have contacted CableWholesae to see if they could have made the product I was seeking...*****for CableWholesale!