CableWholesale.com Reviews

02/12/2016
CableWholesale.com Ratings and User Reviews. CableWholesale.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 87 reviews. Last rated on 02/10/2016.
CableWholesale.com / National Technology offers a wide selection of computer cables, network cables and hubs, IEEE-1284 and IEEE-488 cables, switch boxes, USB products, VGA and S-video Cables, RCA and audio cables, over 150 SCSI cables, computer speakers, power accessories, and more, at wholesale prices.

CableWholesale.com Rating

More About CableWholesale.com

Recent Reviews for CableWholesale.com

• Feb 10, 2016
    CableWholesale.com has always been really good with their products and prices. Only once have they been out of stock for an item I was trying to purchase. That is because the item was so popular and there had been a rush on their stock. This was not a bad thing, it just meant the item was of good value and quality.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Good selection and quality products to choose from on the web site. I will come back for additional purchases in the future.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    CableWholesale, you have the right idea. Your site is easy to navigate. The checkout process is easy and highly informative. I recommend you to all my students and friends.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Great to work with in all stages of completing orders.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Pleased with the orders we have placed so far. Look forward to continue doing business.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I was primarily interested with network cables of varying length & color. I would of liked a filter feature for length color & others spec. Being the large amount network cables on the site it would have made my search more efficient.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I was very pleased and i only had to call because i wasn't reading the descriptions i was just skimming. I will Be ordering from this company again.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    This is my first purchase through cable Wholesale, so far it has been a very positive experience. I am waiting to see how long the free shipping will take but so far so good.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    You were recommended by a coworker in another state. So far, I am very satisfied with the price and availability. I reserve judgment until my order is delivered.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Always a pleasure doing business with CableWholesale. Their prices, quality, variety and delivery are awesome.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I have ordered from CableWholesale.com for over 10 years and every time I have received the product ordered on time and what I needed. Thank you.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Quick and Easy, I was having a hard time using amazon, Walmart, and Targets as far as the shipping. this was the best for shipping methods.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    good dealing with so far.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I chose this service 1. found the part I needed, 2. i had the wiring diagram and gauge size all clear, to answer all the questions other services didn't provide,
    Feb 10, 2016
    I was very satisfied! I have told all my friends and family as well as my former co-workers (I'm retired) how awesome your company and agents/representatives have been to me whenever I contacted them with a problem. You're a refreshing breath of fresh air! Thank you
  • Jan 28, 2016
    VERY HELPFUL CUST SERV PEOPLE
    Feb 6, 2016
    Very pleasant, knowledgeable staff. Will definitely order from CW again
  • Jan 28, 2016
    They've been a pretty reliable cable supplier. Quality product.
    Feb 8, 2016
    Good Products, Good Prices, Good Service. Thanks!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    The go to place for all cable needs.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    Expectations always met. No disappointments.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    Both reps were helpful but the tech rep was outstanding in his follow through.