CableWholesale.com Reviews

09/03/2015
CableWholesale.com Ratings and User Reviews. CableWholesale.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 61 reviews. Last rated on 09/03/2015.
CableWholesale.com / National Technology offers a wide selection of computer cables, network cables and hubs, IEEE-1284 and IEEE-488 cables, switch boxes, USB products, VGA and S-video Cables, RCA and audio cables, over 150 SCSI cables, computer speakers, power accessories, and more, at wholesale prices.

CableWholesale.com Rating

More About CableWholesale.com

Recent Reviews for CableWholesale.com

• Sep 3, 2015
    I have ordered many times in the past and have always had very good service. I once ordered an adaptor to convert my laptop to receive an HDMI cable from my TV. The audio cable was too short to use on my laptop and Cable Wholesale expedited an extension cable for no charge. They really stand behind their products and are very friendly to talk to and deal with. Keep up the great service guys.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    selection and prices better than other sites
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Their web-site states orders over $50 qualifies for free shipping. I order $165 of cables and no free shipping was offered.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Enjoy doing business with Cable Wholesale. Wish that I did not have to fill out Payment information on each order. Would be nice if I could log in and all my information be on hand.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    love the price they offer
  • Aug 26, 2015
    excellent source of data cables
  • Aug 24, 2015
    The calculation of purchase does not work correctly. I just hoped that it would calculate correctly after I checked out. It did! But it should have calculated before that.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Great prices good shipping time and reliably get you the correct items. They have great customer service as well.
    Aug 31, 2015
    Low prices, good quality, fast shipping.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    This place is amazing! The ONLY place I purchase cabling!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    keep up the good work
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Excellent products, easy website, fave retailer for cables.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Not mobile friendly. Need a final purchase screen to include cart price and shipment price combined. Needs a visual update.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    The final sale was product price. Then shipping cost. Then discount $0. The total was product price. The shipping cost was not added in. Strange!!!!!!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    great selection of products for the electronic audio video computer users and best prices found for what I was in need of
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Can,t say very much until I get my purchase!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    good product quality
  • Aug 9, 2015
    It was easy to find what I needed to purchase and check out
    Aug 25, 2015
    I received my second order but I'm still waiting for my first one. Appears to be hung up in our Canada Post system.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I often buy from CableWholesale. Easy to navigate website, good inventory, and fair pricing.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    The prices were reasonable so I purchased several of them.
    Aug 24, 2015
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Easy to do business with.
    Aug 10, 2015