CableWholesale.com Reviews

06/02/2015
CableWholesale.com Ratings and User Reviews. CableWholesale.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 51 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.
CableWholesale.com / National Technology offers a wide selection of computer cables, network cables and hubs, IEEE-1284 and IEEE-488 cables, switch boxes, USB products, VGA and S-video Cables, RCA and audio cables, over 150 SCSI cables, computer speakers, power accessories, and more, at wholesale prices.

CableWholesale.com Rating

More About CableWholesale.com

Recent Reviews for CableWholesale.com

• Jun 2, 2015
    Quick and easy ordering process. Immediate on-line customer support.
  • May 28, 2015
    Looks like a good resource, I will bookmark and check pricing compared to my other distributors
  • May 26, 2015
    This is my first order with CableWholesale.com. It's easy to find the products I need, the online chat feature works pretty well and answers my question promptly. There are plenty of shipping options, including will call which I chose to use. I haven't received my order yet, but so far I'm pretty satisfied with cablewholesale.com. I'm looking forward to see the quality of the product I receive and how fast they will be available for picking up.
  • May 14, 2015
    Excellent, I have been satisfied with all aspects of my purchases from the site.
  • May 12, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    It wasn't anything y'all did, but the power cord I ordered is way too short
  • May 11, 2015
    May 24, 2015
    Great product and a good variety of products.
  • May 9, 2015
    Great selection, quality & pricing.
    May 19, 2015
    Very satisfied with selection, price, service and quality; each time I have purchased iems from Cable Wholesale.
  • May 4, 2015
    good selection and reliable products
  • May 3, 2015
    Great website at good prices
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Just heard about you. shopped for a specific need, but looking forward to visiting your website to see what you offer. :)
    May 10, 2015
  • Apr 29, 2015
    This place has never let us down. They provide quality products at prices that cannot be beat, hands down.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Good company with good products. Never had a problem with an order.
    need to set up OEM net 30 day on-line account
  • Apr 28, 2015
    As a first-time buyer I checked other sites, but you had the best prices for my Item. I read some of your reviews and liked the way you handled a customer that had a legitimate complaint. That's one of the reason I picked you.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    When I need cables and connectors, I usually shop here.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Seem pretty competitive price wise.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Apr 27, 2015
    I would have liked to have a link to my order to allow me to comment or make changes. Instead, I had to locate the "contact us" link and compose a message to the sales staff to add an item to my order. This was a minor inconvenience.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    easy to use website, good prices, good shipping options to canada. would love to have a bill-to shipping to our FedEx account, though.
    Apr 27, 2015
    your customer service staff is a dream to deal with, thank you!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    excellent availability of items needed for communications support such as I do. In the newer commercial workplace, it is good to still be able to find the tools to be able to support these communications systems easily and professionally.
    May 2, 2015
    great service and economical prices. they were very friendly in replacing another connector type for the one I had ordered which were out of stock at the original price, excellent service.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    It was great that someone was available to answer questions when you call.
    Apr 25, 2015
    Great flexibility of products and much less expensive than the alternatives.