CableWholesale.com Reviews

07/31/2014
CableWholesale.com Ratings and User Reviews. CableWholesale.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 97 reviews.
CableWholesale.com / National Technology offers a wide selection of computer cables, network cables and hubs, IEEE-1284 and IEEE-488 cables, switch boxes, USB products, VGA and S-video Cables, RCA and audio cables, over 150 SCSI cables, computer speakers, power accessories, and more, at wholesale prices.

CableWholesale.com Rating

More About CableWholesale.com

Recent Reviews for CableWholesale.com

• Jul 21, 2014
    First time ordering from you, so far I like what I see. I was able to find the product i need and without question order it. Good price of product, shipping was expensive but I live in Alaska so it should be expected.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Good service anf very friendly.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Excellent site ... Online ordering procedure also extremely well set up ...
  • Jul 19, 2014
    A filter would be nice: there were a lot of cables to weed though to find the exact one I wanted and it's difficult to do by eye.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I am usually sent the specific link from my coworkers in the department of what I need to buy so buying online is pretty easy
  • Jul 12, 2014
    This looks like a great deal on a dumb small part that was going to be more than twice as expensive anywhere else.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Great source of exactly the right type of needed cables.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I will have more info after delivery of the product
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jul 4, 2014
    This company undoubtedly has THE BEST bang for your buck!!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    They are close to me so I dig being able to get my cables at their prices and pick them up!
  • Jun 27, 2014
    I found what I was looking for easily and the ordering was easy and had great shipping options.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    They had what I needed, and had a variety to choose from, and price was very reasonable.
    Jun 30, 2014
    the items were as described.the price was very reasonable.shipping was reasonable.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Unbelievable prices. Got products in a very timely manner
    Jul 3, 2014
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Jul 5, 2014
    This is where I purchase all my cable needs.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jun 29, 2014
    I had a bit of difficulty explaining my concern over the phone to one staff member in customer service. Still the problem was handled professionally and speedily as possible. The PayPal payment system is not working at all well. It dropped my shipping address at the beginning which created a lot of extra work for customer service and a bit of tension for me. Many thanks to all.