CableWholesale.com Reviews

08/26/2014
CableWholesale.com Ratings and User Reviews. CableWholesale.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 76 reviews.
CableWholesale.com / National Technology offers a wide selection of computer cables, network cables and hubs, IEEE-1284 and IEEE-488 cables, switch boxes, USB products, VGA and S-video Cables, RCA and audio cables, over 150 SCSI cables, computer speakers, power accessories, and more, at wholesale prices.

CableWholesale.com Rating

More About CableWholesale.com

Recent Reviews for CableWholesale.com

• Jun 10, 2014
    We come to cable wholesale for all of our electronic hookup needs. They are always our first stop and always have the products we are looking for at a great price.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Shipping seemed a little pricey. Other than that, prices were great. Quality... TBD Plan to purchase from site again.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    website helpful,easy to navagate,efficient!
  • Jun 4, 2014
    I can buy from stock or as I often do, have them custom make my patch cables to my specifications and they are still generally 25% of the cost of the name brand I used to buy before I found CW. Also, I have never found anyone cheaper on bulk box Ethernet.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    im stoked because i purchased a lengthy firewire cable for a good price
  • Jun 3, 2014
    It has a greatsellection and reasonable prices
    So far so good
    Jun 9, 2014
    Would have been nice if you would have had adhesive sticky pads sold with ties for hanging wire.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    time will tell
  • May 30, 2014
    Jun 5, 2014
    It appears the item that I ordered has changed. Same item number but the component is now shaped differently
  • May 29, 2014
    So far so good.
  • May 28, 2014
    Great products, great prices, always a pleasure to work with.
    Jun 3, 2014
    I have used CableWholesale many times over the last 5 years; they are always very helpful, professional, and have an exceptional number of products in stock.
  • May 27, 2014
    Great selection, and very good prices on bulk, standard and specialty electronic cables and connectors
    Jun 4, 2014
    Standard UPS delivery, from Atlanta to Michigan, ordered Tuesday evening, arrived Friday. Great.
  • May 24, 2014