CableWholesale.com Reviews

08/26/2016
CableWholesale.com Ratings and User Reviews. CableWholesale.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 87 reviews.
CableWholesale.com / National Technology offers a wide selection of computer cables, network cables and hubs, IEEE-1284 and IEEE-488 cables, switch boxes, USB products, VGA and S-video Cables, RCA and audio cables, over 150 SCSI cables, computer speakers, power accessories, and more, at wholesale prices.

CableWholesale.com Rating

More About CableWholesale.com

Recent Reviews for CableWholesale.com

• Jun 3, 2016
    For first time buy from your web site I was satisfied with the experience. I was also impressed with the front and rear view of the device I was buying. I was confused about the shipping. At first it said something like total cost, at which point I thought shipping was free. I had to go back several times to make or add information; perhaps if an item is mandatory, it should be indicated. Fred (nonagenarian)
  • Jun 2, 2016
    Website was easy to navigate and purchase on.
  • May 24, 2016
    Jun 2, 2016
    It was a week after I ordered that I received the items ordered. I don't know if that is normal or not. It seemed like a long time. It delayed my reconciling my credit card statement because it was charged before I received the item.
  • May 23, 2016
    If you offer free shipping over 50$ offer it for anything and everthing on the list
    Jun 3, 2016