CajunGrocer.com Reviews

07/04/2015
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 716 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2014 Winner

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Jul 4, 2015
    won't till end of process
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Paying for shipping is always a problem for me. I always look for online merchants that do not charge for shipping or a reduced rate.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    thanks for great proces and selection
  • Jul 4, 2015
    i love using cajun grocer. I can't get home to Lafayette as often as I'd like and this brings home to me!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Great source. I look forward to returning!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I've looked for this product in every store I can think of and no luck! Then I searched it on line and this was the most reasonable price I found. Thank you Can't wait to get my order
    Good site to order from
  • Jul 3, 2015
    US Postal service should be an option as it is much cheaper and can be delivered in almost the same amount of time.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    great experience ordering. hope the order is as good as it looks online!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    it's always been a pleasure shopping on line @ cajungrocer, so far, i've never encountered any problems,,keep up the good work!!!!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    First time ordering and will go from there. Thanks for being there! TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!
    Awesome Cajun food
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Happy that you are in business supplying Louisiana's great food to the rest of us!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    I ordered on a tight timeline only to find they were out of stock, which the ensure did not indicate.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    previous orders have always exceeded my expectations1
    Jul 4, 2015
    Every time I have ordered from Cajun Grocer, their product and service exceeded my expectations! Best gulf seafood source out there!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I had a very nice experience buying on CajunGrocer.com!!!!
    Jul 3, 2015
    I will not comeback to buy on CajunGrocer.com because somenone of the Cajun Grocer employer took my credit card information to buy medicatios and pay hospital bill's, that why I'm not happy with CajunGrocer.com and never ever will buy again on CajunGrocer.com
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Great place to shop. The variety of products offered are to my liking. I'm from Louisiana and Cajun Grocer is my number one spot to shop for all Louisiana's products.
    Jul 4, 2015
    Over all I am satisfied with the business. The products offered are ahead of competitors. My recent purchase had some issues because the season for crawfish was at its end which is reasonable. However, UPS shipment and delivery caused the bulk of the dissatisfaction. The order was specified for a 10:30am delivery which CajunGrocer ensures a noon delivery for live crawfish. However, I did not receive my order until after 6:00 pm.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I hope this food is as good as it looks!
    Jul 2, 2015
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I love the gulf shrimp
    Jul 3, 2015
    Shrimp are not fresh at all. It is red color, mush and fishing smell. Very dispoint. I am going to call and return. 😭😭😭
  • Mar 21, 2015
    We love the products and cajungrocer has the best prices! We are highly satisfied and will be ordering again for our party.
    Jul 3, 2015
    CajunGrocer is our go to site for ordering our cajun items for our parties. We look forward to ordering from them again soon.