CajunGrocer.com Reviews

01/20/2017
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1550 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2016 Platinum

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Jan 20, 2017
    Great selection and easy shopping, but terrible checkout system. I tried putting in my email address to create a new account 10 times. It kept telling me it was an invalid address. I finally just had to make up a fake one so I could continue checking out.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    CajunGrocer is the only place I can get the item I like at a very reasonable price. I usually buy 6 to 9 months supply.
    order 2 years ago was a great success as a gift - quality is amazing
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I've heard wonderful things about the products that I purchased and can't wait to try them out next weekend at my crawfish boil.
    i like cajan grocer
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Easy shopping experience for products that can't be found where I live
  • Jan 19, 2017
    COUPON CODES NEVER APPLY TO MY PURCHASES, NO MATTER HOW OFTEN I BUY. HAVE RECEIVED COUPONS FOR NEXT PURCHASE IN PRIOR SHIPMENTS BUT THEY ARE NEVER VALIDATED ONLINE. THERE SHOULD BE A SIMILAR DISCOUNT ALWAYS, FOR RECURRING CUSTOMERS. WE DON'T BUY A LOT, BUT WE BUY CONSISTENTLY OVER THE YEARS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I GREW UP IN NEW ORLEANS, AND I HAVE AFFECTION STILL. SO MY COMMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE MEAN. JUST FACTUAL.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Quality and service are always great. The turducken and king cakes are part of our family celebrations every year. Wonderful company to work with!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    WE ARE HAVING OUR SECOND COON ASS PARTY AND THE FOOD IS GREAT.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Overall the shopping experience is great, the biggest drawback are the shipping fees, especially with all the free shipping offers we are now seeing with online ordering.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I'll know more once I have tried the Turducken but pleased with the site
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I enjoy the cajun taste, many items to choose from.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Only complaint is that the "ingredients" list for the product are obviously incomplete
  • Jan 10, 2017
    good site, thanks
  • Jan 7, 2017
    I like the amazing selection of authentic south Louisiana products. Shipping is a tad high but understandable given the pershiable nature of the contents.
    Jan 18, 2017
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Great food !! I've ordered your fresh crawfish a couple times. Takes me right back to my days growing up in Shreveport !! Glad you guys are around.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    Great people to deal with. I received my purchase ahead of when I thought it would arrive. It was packaged well so I had no concerns regarding food safety. And the products ordered more than met my expectations.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Chicory & coffee speaks to my wife's soul. I don't want to think about a morning with out it. I can't get this from our local grocers, and it is 30% more expensive on Amazon. So you get the nod. H
    Jan 19, 2017
    Happy to do business with you. Your price including shipping beat what I found as the best price on Amazon by a third. Great price; excellent customer service; reasonable delivery time,; quality product. What's not to like?
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Wish you had a choice between the white gator tail meat and the red other meat. When ordering your fillets you don't know what exactly you are getting. Would like to be able to choose.
  • Dec 19, 2016