CajunGrocer.com Reviews

09/29/2014
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 660 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2014 Winner

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Sep 29, 2014
    I have ordered Christmas turducken for several years. Love the turduckens!
    Everything I Have Ever Ordered Has Been Excellent,I will Order AGAIN
  • Sep 29, 2014
    After this order I won't be able to purchase any longer. Cost of the products and shipping are too much for me.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    All the good stuff from home but without having to visit the in-laws :)
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving items ordered.
    I love the hot sauce.
    survey to long
    I would like to see Cajun Grocer put products ib my local market Public grocery
  • Sep 29, 2014
    It is a pleasure to shop here. I have never been disappointed..
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Easy to order online and fast service
    Love the roux
  • Sep 28, 2014
    This was a positive experience for us and we plan to do this for Thanksgiving and Christmas each year.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Looking forward to finally try one of your products, I heard a lot of good things about your Companies products.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I have never had a bad experience. The orders are always on time and the food is outstanding!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I like this website. I like the prices of the products we buy. I like the ease of use. I now trust that what I've ordered is what I'm going to receive since this is my second order.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I love all the badges at the bottom of the site in the footer. These tell me that this is a valid and trustworthy business. However, the reason they are important is because the ecommerce experience is really dated, as if it was built and designed ten years ago. If you didn't have the badges, I wouldn't trust you as much.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I'm just glad to have a LA Cajun vendor that ships.
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Great products. Easy to use web site.
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Had a few questions. Called and spoke to Jill. She was great, and helped me quickly. Thank you!
    Sep 29, 2014
    Wasn't sure about the shipping. Called and was thrilled with the attitude and help I received. We will definitely be shopping at Cajun Grocer again!
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Having lived in Lafayette, LA, am thrilled to be able to purchase Cajun products from them! I wish I could afford to order more! Last boudin and shrimp ordered was fabulous.!
    Sep 29, 2014
    Have been very satisfied with both orders so far. Shipping on time and products frozen solid.