CajunGrocer.com Reviews

07/23/2014
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 670 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2013 Platinum

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    I enjoyed shopping on the website until checkout, I had to enter my address three times before it calculated the shipping.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    bizrate "SUCKS", I'm hoping for better from Cajun Grocer. Thanks for asking.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I'm so happy that I have found a company that sales and delivers the produces that I like
  • Jul 22, 2014
    WE have been very satisfied with the products we have ordered from Cajun Grocer.Delivery has been great,everything came frozen.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I was searching everywhere local to meet one of my uncles dying wishes to have frog legs. Only to find they are not available anywhere! I made a post on Facebook pleading with friends to point me in the right direction. My friend Brian knowing my situation with my uncles cancer texted immediately about this website. He said Cajun Grocer will have everything I'm looking for and it will be delicious!!! We are gonna have a delicious Cajun feast! Thank you so much
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Easy to use web site.. products easy to locate, and easy to order..... prices are fair.
    Don't know why had to put in credit card info 2x
  • Jul 22, 2014
    A friend from Lousiania shared Boudin with me for the first time last weekend. I searched the internet and quickly found this site and I'm sure I will place future orders.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I like all the items available.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I had this product at restaurant, Cracker Barrel...Put over my Turnip Greens..So delicious...
  • Jul 21, 2014
    great stuff, they just need to bring back the delcambre sweet shrimp.
    Excited to use Cajun Grocery again
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Always great service. Would highly recommend to all my friends
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I Hope The Fish Is Good...Cause every Easy To Order From U Guys...If The Fish Is Good..I'' Be Buying Craw Fish And Alligator....
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I purchased turduckens and sausage a few years ag...enjoyed them, got an add on shrimp and I love shrimp so thought I would try theirs.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Were out of crabs other than soft shell.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Excellent quality.. Very satisfied. Were out of crabs. But love the shrimp.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I love your products! Thank You
  • Jul 14, 2014
    My husband loves Boudin. Problem is we live in PA and there is none made up here. I am ordering this for his Birthday and hope he loves it!
    Jul 22, 2014
    Ordered Boudin for my husbands birthday and he loved it. It tasted wonderful!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Being a "Northerner" and looking for ever for the sauce, I finally realized that I could get it online. This is the ONLY sauce we like to use with our homemade shrimp sauce.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    next time, I will want tail on. Used in a church fund raising dinner and all was AOK.