CajunGrocer.com Reviews

01/28/2015
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2005 reviews. Last rated on 01/28/2015.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2014 Winner

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

Showing 1 - 20 of 2005 Reviews
  • Jan 28, 2015
    My geaux to online Louisiana grocer 1,500 miles from home.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    The site was very easy to use and the prices were much better than similar sites.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    When you issue a discount coupon, list the exclusions to avoid confusion
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Was a little disapointed that the premium crawfish etouffee 1.4 lb was unavailable, but love what I have ordered in the past and will continue to order in the future.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Great site! Perfect to get the Cajun products I want but can't get in my hometown.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Will order again for Easter!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Found what I was looking for with ease. purchase was quick and simple.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Best place to purchase live mudbugs
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Thanks for making the foods I learned to love available to someone who retired to the North!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Was very impressed with all the products- We have used some of these items for year- found that they are the "easy and quick" way to make items. Thank yo
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I buy this one item you carry that we use in volume and would appreciate discount based on volume. Other items we frequently purchase on line have not been seen on your site so we do not meet your $200. min. Limited selection, limited purchases. En example would be the new Altoids ARTIC mints in the 1.2 oz tins. I buy this also in bulk.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    If the product is as good as the buying experience, I'll be very happy.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Have made purchases before and it was very good. I was wondering where the "seafood jambalaya turducken" is? It was offered in the past and now just seems to be offered as a side.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    have bought various cajun food items from here for quite a few years, always happy with the quality and delivery
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Best merchant to get the foods and flavors I grew up with. A taste of home without being there!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    BEING ABLE TO ORDER ITEMS THAT I GREW-UP WITH IN NEW ORLEANS IS GREAT. IT HELPS TO CURE THE HOMESICKNESS.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I love New Orleans and my favorite place is Cafe Dumain
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    The item arrived in good condition, but I have not cooked it yet.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    The checkout process is a little involved, but overall it was worth it
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Good price and good service.
    Jan 28, 2015
    I ordered 4 cans of Steen Syrup the shipment arrive in an undamaged Box the cans in the box were bent and miss shaped that I could not open them with a can opener I had to use a hack saw to open the cans.