CajunGrocer.com Reviews

08/28/2014
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 617 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2014.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2013 Platinum

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Aug 28, 2014
    Could you please get the sausage kits, like you have the boudain kit?
  • Aug 27, 2014
    This is my first purchase from Cajun Grocer. What I have experienced on your site I am sure there will be more purchases to come. We do a lot of group catering and the ease at which you have made ordering and the variety of your products is outstanding. My wife and our children were raised in South Louisiana and we look forward to tasting the quality of your items. Based on your site I am sure we will be very well pleased.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Website very difficult to navigate, especially checkout
    You did not give me my discount and i added the code sales5
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I was not given points for last years purchase. Not happy about that.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Price for the CDM was lowest I could find - shipping was also lower.
    PRICES ARE COMPETITIVE.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    My family is from New Orleans and I am hoping that I can get some good tradition food to share with frriends out here since I don't have time to cook everything. I truly hope it is as good as my families cooking. Looking forward to receiving...
  • Aug 26, 2014
    the last time I ordered was a great hit. Continued customer
  • Aug 26, 2014
    difficult to place order, had to get some help. Not sure whether or not the order was placed once or twice!!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I love the variety and boudin prices. I also like how I pay for cheaper shipping (which at $8/hr to VA and to CT is alot).
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Awesome, fast shipping, fresh and delicious products! Thank you for providing us with special treats for holidays, events and friends and family!!!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Cajun Grocer is the best website I have found to get authentic tastes of Louisiana out here in CO!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    It's great to be able to get non-Chinese crawfish for boils throughout the year so far away from the bayou.
    hope its good
  • Aug 25, 2014
    They provide great service. The only thing I really noticed last time I ordered was that the ice had pretty much melted.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Always great food, easy to prepare, reliably delivered, easy to use website
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Wish you accepted PayPal.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Loved the ease in ordering products.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Love the selection and quality of products! Keep up the good work so I can continue having the taste of LA in KY, love that stuff. Thanks