CajunGrocer.com Reviews

12/20/2014
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1982 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2014 Winner

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

Showing 1 - 20 of 1982 Reviews
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Always Love everything I get from Y'all. Great Customer Service, Fast Response and delivery!! Large selections of Quality!
    It was good?
  • Dec 20, 2014
    It all seems well so far cant wait to try my first truducken
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great online shop and better prices .
  • Dec 20, 2014
    The food is excellent and just browsing the website makes me extremely hungry!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    It's been great ordering food for the last couple holidays from Cajun Grocer and I look forward to this year's good too!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I have been very pleased !!!! When I have called for info in the past , everyone has been very helpful and very nice !!!!! I plan on using you a lot in the future with my family all living out of state . Thank you again !!!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I made a purchase from Cajun Grocer several years ago, and was very pleased with the products that I received. I have recommend CG to others. I just wish that I had order earlier so that I could have had my order shipped ground. The shipping was almost as much as the product, I hope it get here before Christmas.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I travel to New Orleans reguarly on business. I use to order from Poches, but now order online from Cajun Grocer and am completly satified with products and selections.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I placed two orders today -- it is the first time I have ordered from you. So I wont have any specific comments until I hear back from the people I gifted. (Bought Turducken for 2 separate people in my family)
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great way to send great food to friends and family!
    I hope I win :D
  • Dec 20, 2014
    This was my first purchase and I guess I will see how satisfied my family is when the Drago's kit arrives. If it works out well I would be interested in using the site every year. I do wish that there was someone to call on a Saturday, but the website is very clear about the shipping dates and policies, so I don't really have any complaints.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    CajunGrocer has provided a great selection of foods and makes great gifts for the holidays. My recipients are pleasantly surprised getting something fresh, delicious and out of the ordinary.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    This is my first time ordering your products, based on the recommendation of a colleague. I am looking forward to receiving them and trying them.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Great job ....next time I'll order before the Christmas rush but all was there and on time. Thank you for your business being there for me in North Carolina you have to make it or drive down there ,,,,, thanks for being online for me
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    We bought most of this as a gift for my father as he is from LA. We know he is going to love it. Can't wait to try the goodies we bought!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    The shipping by christmas option was a bit confusing.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    This is my first turkduchen . I enjoy Cajun food.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Great service great products!