CajunGrocer.com Reviews

08/31/2015
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 605 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2014 Winner

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Aug 30, 2015
    I live in Colorado and wouldn't be able to get my favorite foods if it wasn't for them.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Thanks to Cajun Grocer, we can still get our necessary dose of Louisiana cuisine despite moving out of state. It gives our kids a little taste of home.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I have been ordering French Market coffee delivery for more than 20 years. I began ordering from Cajun Grocer because I find them more reliable than Reilly Foods.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    im from Louisiana and live on Louisiana Street so having a Louisiana house warming party! Thanks for the very easy shopping and purchasing experience!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I have to rely on CajunGrocer to get the seafood sauce because I can not find it in any store in my area. I really enjoy the flavor on multiple types of meat especially chicken and pork.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    The best prices the best selection and the most authentic.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Like the foods, prices are good. Not thrilled with shipping costs but still worth it.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    On vacation and ran out of my favorite coffee. So glad to be able to order it and receive coffee in such a short time.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    this is my first order with your company, I hope to do business with you again.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Well packaged product and just as advertised.Wil continue to buy.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    IT'S WONDERFUL TO BE ABLE TO ORDER GOOD FOOD FROM GOOD PEOPLE. I WISH YOUR WEB SITE WAS A LITTLE EASIER TO GO THROUGH. I FOUND A GREAT RECIPE LAST NIGHT, BUT COULD NOT FIND TODAY.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Absolutely love Cajun Grocer!!!!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Good prices just had a hard time checking out. I've ordered before and had a good experience. When I need these again I'll order still through you guys.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    The food I ordered was amazing and everything was frozen solid when it arrived to my address
  • Aug 22, 2015
    This product is difficult to find in grocery stores and, when located, is more expensive than when ordering from Cajun Grocer, even including shipping costs
  • Aug 20, 2015
    CajunGrocer.com brings Louisiana to Maryland and to Military friends depolyed to Guam// I could not get a shipment chose to Guam
    Aug 30, 2015
    I have buying from them for years. Love it
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I work in west to my co worker never had Cajun food I My home is in Sherveport la
    Great food
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I've found CajunGrocer.com to be the perfect place to purchase my very favorite hot sauce and the ordering experience has always been straightforward and easy. I have recommended CajunGrocer and will continue to do so.
    Aug 28, 2015
    I was notified by customer service that they didn't have enough of the Cajun Sunshine Hot Sauce to completely fill my order and wanted to know if I wanted them to ship what they had. I told the rep that I was happy to wait until they had enough to ship it all in one shipment. The rep was extremely helpful and courteous during out email exchange. This hot sauce is so good it's more than worth the wait!!
    Aug 29, 2015
    The shrimp we're a great size and tasted delicious!!!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    needs more ice for shipping this far and in heat
    Aug 28, 2015