CajunGrocer.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

CajunGrocer.com Reviews

01/23/2018
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1389 reviews.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like ... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2016 Platinum

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Jan 10, 2018
    Best sausage I have ever eaten in my life
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I started looking for Cajun food as a gift a food a few years ago after a number of visits to New Orleans for Hurricane Katrina rebuilding. I have ordered from you a few times and while I think your shipping is sometimes high, the food options are great and your website is fairly easy to use.
  • Jan 07, 2018
    Jan 21, 2018
    Could not believe product came so quickly! My husband is from southern Mississippi. It used to be so difficult to get products that he loved. And now - on the doorstep. thank you!
  • Jan 21, 2018
    We moved from New Orleans to Detroit a couple of years ago and miss Blue Runner beans and Zapps! Another Louisiana expat recommended the site, which was great for helping us plan our next Mardi Gras party.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    THE ONE AND ONLY ONLINE GROCERY I PURCHASE FROM....NO COMPLAINTS FROM ANYONE I SHIPPED TO.....FROM HAIWII CALIFORNIA PENNSYLVANIA
    Jan 21, 2018
    I am still waiting for contact an explanation on my order from the 17th to jeff hilty in Bridgeville, pa
  • Jan 20, 2018
    I have not seeing my total order
  • Jan 09, 2018
    Jan 20, 2018
    Part of the sausage was missing. Requested they fulfill the order as I paid for. Refused to honor my request to send the sausage that was part of the gift. Refunded my money on the sausage. This w as a gift and my expectations were not met with this company. Disappointed in this company.
  • Jan 20, 2018
    I love the Alligator I purchased in the past,the shipping container it came in was in great condition and Iv'e actually used it for some of my own personal use.
  • Jan 20, 2018
    I’m so excited that I can order online. We live in Florida and they do not sell your product. We have always had to purchase large quantities when in La. or depend on family bringing it to us. If this works well, we will order other products.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Jan 20, 2018
    I ordered two turduckens. Christmas plans changed so that I did not serve it then. I have served one this past week and will serve the second next week at Mardi Gras themed meals. The crowd went wild!! It was a hit. This is the easiest meal to prepare. You have done all the difficult work. This was tasty and stayed moist as I basted it a few times with chicken broth. This will become a staple of my holiday plans. Thank you for good packaging and prompt delivery.
    good prices good quality
  • Jan 12, 2018
    survey is too long
    GREAT THANK YOU. DELICIOUS 😍
  • Jan 09, 2018
    all savioe product have been great. .
    Jan 20, 2018
    great products..my only go to source for all my needs
  • Jan 20, 2018
    I appreciate the ease at which I was able to navigate my order online.
  • Jan 02, 2018
    Jan 19, 2018
    Because this purchase was a gift and being shipped to a totally different state, the lack of CG providing tracking of the purchase made this buy difficult. Fortunately I was able to get someone on the phone (the day before scheduled arrival) and find out where the package was. in time to make sure there was going to be somebody home to receive it.
  • Jan 19, 2018
    It’s all great products easy maneuvering just a little high shipping cost
  • Jan 19, 2018
    I was unable to reach CajunGrocer by phone; only voice mail. I wanted to verify stock and delivery date as I need by a specific date. Placed the order anyway. Hope it gets here by Next Weds.
  • Jan 08, 2018
    Love the cajun food, great quality.
    Jan 19, 2018
    Good products. Fast service...
  • Jan 19, 2018
    After a thorough research, CajunGrocer was the best deal on my research
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Jan 19, 2018
    We ordered a Cajun turducken for Christmas Eve. It was delivered right on time and was absolutely DELICIOUS! We will definitely be ordering from Cajun Grocer again!