CajunGrocer.com Reviews

04/19/2015
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 738 reviews.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2014 Winner

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Apr 9, 2015
    I had a little trouble with logging in and my billing address. However I received speedy and friendly help and resolved the problem quickly so I could place my order. Thank you Heather
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Very good selection of food products.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Prices were lower than most sites; however, prices still did not compare to Walmart.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Love dealing with Cajun Grocer. This is the 3rd year we have ordered and after doing some price comparisons we decided to stay with them because of the quality of the product we have experienced. I did have difficulty seeing where to redeem my reward points for my order.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    great variety of Cajun products and great pricing
  • Apr 8, 2015
    very good products, I wish there were rice brand choices.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Thanks for doing what you do. I don't know how I'd get by without your airdrops of fresh, authentic boudin!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I have been looking for a company to provide live crawfish at a reasonable price and I think I found it!
    Love the coffee!!
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Fun sight to visit and easy to move around on. Can't wait to get out first order!
    Apr 9, 2015
    Very easy pages to move around in. When products arrived they were on time and in excellent condition. Even gave me a 10% discount on my next order, yeppiee!
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    I needed the goods by Easter and was told it would be there on time. It is NOT the company's fault, but UPS changed the delivery date twice and it did not arrive until after Easter. Staff were excellent and I received a full refund immediately.I would definitely order from them again and hope that the delivery service improves.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 9, 2015
    So excited to find them. Great selection of products great prices and fast delivery. It nice to find brands you can't get elsewhere
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Apr 8, 2015
    Order was made for next day delivery on Sunday Gave Cajun grocer benefit of the doubt it would be there for Tuesday. Was never notified of anything and after multiple calls was told my order could not be there for Tuesday. Customer service offered no help
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Apr 8, 2015
    CajunGrocer has been wonderful to work with. Although my shipment was delayed by weather issues in KY, UPS has failed to deliver the product. Suspecting the mudbugs likely died in route and the smell forced the UPS driver to discard them somewhere other than delivering them. Any way, CagunGrocer has left my order open, simply asking me to contact them with a new delivery date. EXCEPTIONAL customer service. Thanks
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I'm Glad to se a product without pork in it
    Apr 9, 2015
    My order of the Tur-Duc-Ken with out red meat and pork is Great for our Friends who don't eat it thank you.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Apr 8, 2015
    I have always been impressed with the prompt shipping and packaging of products from Cajun Grocer. Frozen items arrive completely frozen in a well insulated container. The products I have purchased from them are of good quality. I've been a customer for over 3 years and have not found a reason to contact customer service.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Awesome once again.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Your crayfish are awesome
    Apr 8, 2015
    Ordered purged crawfish. Dont believe they were purged as they were extremely dirty but beautiful large crawfish. Hence high marks on survey