CajunGrocer.com Reviews

07/02/2015
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 727 reviews.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2014 Winner

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Jun 29, 2015
    Love their products. Have been a customer for 5 years.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Nice prices, do you purged your crawfish?
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I think the size of the print could be larger.
    Love your products.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Can't wait to taste them
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Over all it was easy can't wait for it to get here for the Fourth of July my in laws want to try it out
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Please don't make them too hot. Problem I had with other online Cajun store. Thank you!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    First time order...hope it is good! Used to live in New Orleans so I expect really good boudin.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Love the site everything I buy is on time and delicious.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    This is the first time ordering from CajunGrocer and hoping to give a taste of "back home" to my husbands side of the family up in the north.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Lived in New Orleans for 14 years in the passed. Really happy you offer this wonderful food!! Miss it! Always love a discount! Thank you, Nancy Guthrie
    Quality choices; quality foodstuffs
  • Jun 28, 2015
    BEST PRICES FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS..FAST SHIPPING WITH GREAT CARE TAKEN TO ENSURE ARRIVAL IN PERFECT CONDITION. I WILL NOT SHOP FOR MY ALLIGATOR MEET OR MY LA. SHRIMP ANY WHERE ELSE. CAN'T BEAT THE CAJUN GROCIER FOR ANYTHING FROM SPICES TO SEAFOOD TO CUSTOMER SERVICE.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    I would've liked to know that my order was received -- processed -- sent. I received none of that. Otherwise, the products I ordered were delivered still frozen, packed well, and in a timely manner. While the etouffee was a little watery for my tastes, the flavor was good and I would order again. I haven't used my crawfish yet, but I'm excited to make some dishes with them.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Still waiting for those 16-20 count size of P&D Gulf shrimp, in 1 lb. bags. I'll keep looking.
    Jun 28, 2015
    Unlike my first order of frozen food, this order could have used more dry ice. The two ice packets in the box were past tense upon arrival, and if the package had been delayed by even a couple more hours I would have had to throw out all that shrimp. That does not inspire confidence in your shipping department.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Glad I found you
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great selection of products offered!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    everything looked good and had been looking for a place to order from
    Jun 29, 2015
    Everything I ordered was there, came in within the time I expected since I order on a Friday. The only thing wrong was some of it had thawed because of the heat and distance it had to come. But on my next order I will ask them for more ice and willingly pay extra for it.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    TO EARLY TO TOOT ANY HORNS. WE"LL SEE WHEN I GET MY CRAWFISH!
    Jun 28, 2015
    First time order but not the last. ready for some gator.
  • May 27, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    Love this place, always can get a taste of home where ever I'm at. Order was delivered on time. Recommend them to my in-laws that live in New Haven Connecticut that normally only eat Cajun food when they come to visit my family.