CajunGrocer.com Reviews

09/15/2014
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 601 reviews.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2013 Platinum

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Sep 9, 2014
    Was thrilled to find you, local stores stopped carring this product and havent found anything else that I like as much...im sure I will order morw and different products frim you
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I found your site several years ago. My family is from La and your products are authentic. It is always a treat when the package arrives. I have recommended your site to many friends and relatives.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    cant answer appropriately until order is recieved
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Shipping charges are high.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I would help the have weight and in some case amount of product in an item.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Overall I like the site. I didn't include any perishable items in my order but the shipping charges seem to be higher than the norm.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    So excited to learn about this site...I look forward to buying gifts here in the future.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Shipping a bit high compared to cost of products
  • Sep 3, 2014
    If everything goes well I will be back for more Boudin. I can't get in Minnesota. So keeping my fingers crossed.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great service with even better products!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Nice experience. Cheaper to by here than manufacturer's website
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I like the products and the pricing but the shipping charges are outrageous. Flat rate shipping is around $5.00.
    Sep 9, 2014
    I liked the convenience of shopping online with this company. This product is hard to find in the marketplace so its availability here was important to me. My only dissatisfaction was with the shipping charges. USPS flat rate is about half of what I was charged and parcel post is even less.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I can try new products without buying a case.
    Sep 9, 2014
    Well package items in order. I've just received the package yesterday and I'm just now enjoying the contents. I'm sure I will be reordering.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Sep 9, 2014
    First time ordering from CajunGrocer.com. Great deals and easy ordering and check out. Will order with them again.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Could you please get the sausage kits, like you have the boudain kit?
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Sep 8, 2014
    Good product but delivery was late.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Price for the CDM was lowest I could find - shipping was also lower.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Sep 8, 2014
    Very Happy with Cajun Grocer. Less happy with the fact that the bags of French Market coffee are less than 1 lb and the weight is not mentioned on the bag itself.