CajunGrocer.com Reviews

02/26/2015
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1374 reviews.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2014 Winner

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Feb 22, 2015
    Company has a good product.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Nothing to say yet, but the shipping is rediculous
  • Feb 22, 2015
    The website was really easy to navigate. I am looking forward to my parents receiving their gift cooler. Love the cooler idea by the way. I was actually looking for a gift basket when I came to this site. The cooler is much better! An anniversary dinner for my folks!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I'm a New Orleans native, just moved to Missouri 2 years ago. I love this site!!!!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Sounds good and can't wait to try the boudin, whoppee
    So far, so good.
    I love Cajun Grocer, been using them for years
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I enjoy the selection and the good taste of your products
  • Feb 21, 2015
    very pleased with product and prices.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Shipping rate is to expensive. Sharing cost with friend or would not have purchased.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Charlie, if you ever get in fresh fish( never frozen) please call me. Ill buy because i like to vacuum pack my own. cell- 337-2989899. thanks, andy andrus
  • Feb 20, 2015
    I SO SO MISS THE FOOD FROM NEW ORLEANS BOUDIN AND PATTON HOT SAUSAGE. I CANT GET THEM HERE SO I HAVE TO ORDER EVERY SIX MONTHS, I ORDER PATTON S FROM ANOTHER WEB SITE, BUT YOUR BOUDIN IS THE BEST. THANKS FROM WISCONSIN.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Feb 21, 2015
    I didn't expect that frogs will be so big. May be it will be useful to add more information about size (like approximate weight per frog, the length in centimeters).
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Great service will definitly be ordering for here often
    Feb 20, 2015
    Amazing coustomer service!!!!
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Feb 20, 2015
    Since I made the order during the last days of Mardi Gras, I believe my package was on time.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    All of the items look very good. Good description.
    Feb 22, 2015
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Feb 21, 2015
    I would like more brands of Andouille sausage available for purchase.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Seems to be a very good and easy to use site. I had heard about the site from one of my friends who does y'all's commercials (Matt Guidry).
  • Feb 4, 2015
    safeway got bought out, so they do not carry, Scolari's carried in the 2 markets that I shopped at, and they closed, and other Scolari's do not carry either, Walmart carried for a short time, but discontinued there too. We have been using this product for 28 years, and love it.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    Feb 21, 2015
    the cajungrocer crawfish etoufee is skimpy for the price. alot of crawfish but not alot of etoufee.