CajunGrocer.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

CajunGrocer.com Reviews

02/19/2018
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1149 reviews.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like ... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2016 Platinum

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Feb 13, 2018
    I am a native of New Orleans, living in Ohio, and am familiar with all the cuisine items offered by Cajun Grocer. I have never ordered from Cajun Grocer before, and I look forward to evaluating the quality of the seafood I purchased once it arrives.
  • Feb 13, 2018
    The prices and shipping are very reasonable. I can't wait to get my order in and hopefully I will be ordering from CajunGrocer.com again very soon!!
  • Feb 01, 2018
    Feb 13, 2018
    My wife is from Louisiana and this a great way to give a taste of home. I have yet to hit when crawfish have been available yet, she's gonna love that!! Thanks!!
  • Feb 13, 2018
    Finding hoghead cheese was very difficult until I searched by brand name which I had difficulty remembering the brand. Check out was made more difficult because it would not accept my address.
  • Jan 30, 2018
    Great offering of Cajun foods. Reasonable shipping cost is awesome.
    Feb 13, 2018
    CG has great products with reasonable shipping costs. I am a repeat customer.
  • Feb 02, 2018
    Feb 13, 2018
    This was a gift and it was well received! My dad loved everything!
  • Feb 04, 2018
    They have some good stuff. Really hard to find the roasted Louisiana hot sauce at a decent price.
    Feb 13, 2018
    They're the only place I could find the roasted pepper hot sauce I crave, and their selection of rice is top notch in quality. Could not be happier.
  • Feb 01, 2018
    Feb 13, 2018
    I would have preferred the purchase stay frozen a whole package was thawed. maybe a little more dry ice to last 3 days. also I think the grind on the sausage was too fine. I like mine a bit chunkier
  • Feb 12, 2018
    Wish some of the steamed crabs would have been in stock.
    Mardi Gras Wooooooo !!!!
  • Feb 12, 2018
    Can't wait to hear how the quality was.
  • Feb 03, 2018
    Feb 12, 2018
    only place I will buy this......
  • Feb 12, 2018
    Ordering for our annual game feed at church.
  • Feb 12, 2018
    this is an awesome site bc it allows me to get my Louisiana products so easily here in Texas
    Great company always on time I am satisfied customer 😇
    Great boudin
  • Feb 12, 2018
    I have ordered coffee from this company before and love it. Today I reordered and none of the coupon codes I had worked which is frustrating. I tried the 10% off, the 15% off, and the free shipping. None would work and when I tried to call the company, no one would answer the phone ( after several times ) during business hours. This coffee happens to be for my father-in-law so I went ahead and ordered it. But failing marks for service !!!!!!
  • Feb 07, 2018
    Love the website and ease of use, can't wait to try my first purchase
    Feb 12, 2018
    Everything was great, will definitely be ordering again
  • Jan 31, 2018
    I, as well as members and quests alike have come to depend on the quality and availability of the products offered. This is our 4th year purchasing, and have been very pleased with the service we have received. Thanks!
    Feb 11, 2018
    This was my 3rd or 4th order with them, and have been very please everytime. Every order has been delivered on time, packed properly and the items ordered have been as advertised.
  • Feb 11, 2018
    I've always have gotten my orders in great shape and when they said it would arrive. .Shrimp is excellent. Will order again when needed.