CajunGrocer.com Reviews

02/11/2016
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1790 reviews.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2015 Winner

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Dec 29, 2015
    A Great venue to buy from when not in New Orleans!!!!!
  • Dec 28, 2015
    I love CDM coffee with chickory. I often buy sausage as well. I have never been disappointed with my purchases from Cajun Grocer and have been a customer for nearly 20 years.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    I love the fact that your company has such a unique product so readily available. A local market haven't carried this item in over four years and it is hard to come by. Thank you for having such a delectable treat.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Prices, variety, and availability were great!
    Dec 28, 2015
    Actually got the order a day ahead of when promised in time for Christmas!
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Love the variety you offer.
    Glad to have found you.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Dec 29, 2015
    The Turducken was deiicious and a supper family pleaser. Woul do it again next year. Thank you.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Dec 29, 2015
    Was curious about a turducken but now that I have tried it, I don't think I'll be getting another one in the future. Duck was a bit gamey.
    Dec 29, 2015
    We've been big turkducken fans for years and have found Cajun Grocer to have the most consistent and good product available.
    Dec 28, 2015
    My order arrived on time and still frozen very solid with dry ice to spare! My only problem was that their credit card processor charged me twice for the order. This has since been resolved, but maybe a little discount on my next order for the trouble would be nice..
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Kind of pricey between the product and shipping costs - you advertise lowest online shipping rates - however, Louisiana Crawfish Company offers shipping for $21.25 - though their product is more expensive.
    Dec 28, 2015
    Was told I would receive an email when order shipped - did not receive the email and couldn't get the tracking info to work on my phone
  • Dec 14, 2015
    We are relocated out of Louisiana and miss the food. Cajun Grocer gives us access to still enjoy the treasures of Louisiana... and to share with our friends and family
    Dec 28, 2015
    love those crawdads! good quality and arrive fresh and frozen
  • Dec 14, 2015
    No way to know yet. Haven't received the product.
    Dec 29, 2015
    Ordered two turduckens for Christmas dinner. It was our first experience with Turduckens and we were very pleased. Cooked them according to instructions and they came out moist and delicious.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    shipping is expensive
    Dec 29, 2015
    it was one big ball of meat to real difference in taste all turkey cover powered te duck, dressing was mushy for real difference from a 12 ib i have done mself a normal turkey
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Dec 29, 2015
    I was very disappointed at the amount of Turducken that is actually shipped. The size was very small even though it states that it could serve 10-15 people. Thank goodness I bought two other small turkey breasts to serve with it! Very little meat (especially the duck portion) and way too much stuffing for the amount of money. Although it was tasty, I would not buy it again because of this.
  • Dec 12, 2015
    It's a good shopping experience.
  • Dec 10, 2015
    I think the shipping price is deceptive. Too high!
  • Dec 10, 2015
    Buying crawfish boudin as a gift for someone who tried it and liked it in the past.
    Dec 28, 2015
    The product was purchased as a gift. It arrived as expected but has not been sampled yet.
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Very Easy ordering!
    Dec 28, 2015
    On you tube the turducken is opened up and stuffing falls everywhere we couldnt find the stuffing! I think they forgot to stuff it!
  • Nov 25, 2015
    This is the 2nd year I've purchased your turducken for Christmas. I am a repeat customer because everyone loved it last year!
    Delicious!