CajunGrocer.com Reviews

07/26/2016
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 630 reviews.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2015 Winner

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• May 14, 2016
    Bought our first bottle of garlic sauce at the Crawfish Barn on a roadtrip....hooked ever since....GREAT PRODUCTS!
  • May 13, 2016
    I can't wait for my order!!
  • May 12, 2016
    wanted to have a dinner party with Southern Cooking....and it was to go with the book Glory Over EVERYTHING...
  • May 12, 2016
    Sent shrimp for my parents anniversary and now for my nephews graduation. Perfect gift.
  • May 12, 2016
    It is a joy to have a place that I can get a taste of home. Thanks CajunGrocer
  • May 12, 2016
    The shrimp are over priced, as delivered. I live in CA and can get 21/25 gulf shrimp for about $9/lb. Effective cost here is closer to $12/lb. I need the shrimp for an event in 10 days. Otherwise, I would not purchase from Cajun Grocer.
  • May 11, 2016
    Over all it was a great experience shopping at CajunGrocer.com. Found the site on line lat year and have never been disappointed at all.
  • May 11, 2016
    So far so good
  • May 6, 2016
    Very user friendly!
  • May 5, 2016
    I was very pleased!
  • May 5, 2016
    Good product on time delivery.
    May 13, 2016
    Cajun Grocer is an excellent source for live crawfish. Great customer service and on time delivery of LIVE, Live crawfish.
  • May 3, 2016
    I have ordered from CajunGrocer once before, and I was very happy with their product. I will continue to order from them.
    Plan to order more!!!!
    Love the product
    May 14, 2016
    Had everything I wanted but the shipping was a little high I thought
  • May 3, 2016
    I used to live in Louisiana for 18 years and my children both still live there and I was realing on them to get me the foods and spices that we just love and now I can order from you directly and you have one of my favorite foods that I can't get here (MUDBUGS) THANK YOU I will be ordering again for sure
  • May 2, 2016
    I love your site
  • Apr 30, 2016
    May 12, 2016
    Crawfish Boil in Virginia
  • Apr 26, 2016
    May 14, 2016
    I was definitely impressed with all of my purchase. Good quality, freshness. I definitely plan to order again.
  • Apr 24, 2016
    I love this site! I order boudin from them around once a year.
    May 13, 2016
    I love ordering from CajunGrocer. I order Boudin from them once or twice a year!
  • Apr 16, 2016
    May 13, 2016
    Customer service was amazing and accomdating. I will definitely order again. Highly recommended!!