CajunGrocer.com Reviews

08/26/2015
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 623 reviews.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2014 Winner

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Aug 18, 2015
    We love cajun grocer! Would love coupons that CAN be used for our product of choice COFFEE!!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    ask me after I try the product.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I haven't received my purchase yet, so completing this survey is kind of weird without knowing what the product will be once I received...
  • Aug 18, 2015
    It was difficult for the products chosen to be placed in my shopping cart. I thought that I would have to call customer service. I am using an IPad, so that may be why it was so slow. Cajun Supermarket may wish to check on that aspect of online ordering, since many customers use tablets.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    good shopping experience , many varieties of similar products. Only down side it is too difficult to easily remove items from your list once you pick them
    competitive prices. good selections
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I could not login to create an account or determine whether or not I already had an existing account.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Your store is perfect for New Orleans people who now live out of state and cannot find certain foods they are used to in their new local groceries. Thank You
  • Aug 17, 2015
    When I need a gift to send my family living away from Cajun Country I just pull you up from my contacts. This turducken is for my son in North Carolina and I think I will be sending my son-in-law one for his birthday in September. He had to follow my doctor daughter to Boston for her residency and after this last winter, I need to feed him so that he lives through their second year there!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Love the prices
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I like Konriko Rice and couldn't find it locally in Rockford, il
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I really love that you guys carry the things you carry and I will be returning to the website.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Would love to see Chisesi hams!
    Aug 18, 2015
    Would love to see Chisesi hams
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 19, 2015
    Great food and good service!
  • Aug 8, 2015
    always a pleasure to purchase from you food is so good makes me think I'm back in red stick(Baton Rouge) keep up the good work
    Aug 17, 2015
    great service fast delivery great tasting food
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Would appreciate the ability to enlarge the photograph of each product so that I could read their labels. I could not read anything on the small images. You have a space for a coupon, but give no indication where one can find a coupon. Would appreciate that information.
    Aug 19, 2015
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Your products were recommended to me by a well regarded chef here in Santa Fe.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I just love to shop at Cajun Grocer I live in Arizona but bborn and raise in New Orleans.Cajun Grocer give me the chanse to stop and get my Lousiana food.
    Aug 17, 2015
    my french bread was somewhat stale
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I liked the web site it was accurate and quick. The shipping was a little high.