CajunGrocer.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

CajunGrocer.com Reviews

05/29/2017
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 638 reviews.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like ... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2016 Platinum

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• May 19, 2017
    The only place i could find what we needed for the long weekend. Thanks
  • May 10, 2017
    Great Deal for a great product.
  • May 03, 2017
    Great value!
  • May 10, 2017
    May 19, 2017
    I ordered the stuffed jalapeƱos. On the website it appears they are battered to be fried. The ones I received look to be grilled. That might not be a problem as I have not tried them yet.
  • May 18, 2017
    Great experience and excellent products.
  • May 18, 2017
    hope the shipping is cheaper, or at least don't increase proportionately when I order more items
  • May 07, 2017
    May 18, 2017
    We used to live in Louisiana so we really miss the cajun food. Everything was spectacular except for the Red Beans.
  • May 18, 2017
    two orders entered one was not mine, but I could not cancel it. The check-in process did not tell me I had already been entered and did not show me the information in your file. Confusing to say the least./the food as I recall was great!
  • May 07, 2017
    no comments first order
    May 18, 2017
    everything was excellent
  • May 17, 2017
    I like the idea of being able to get quality Cajun foods shipped easily to my home at reasonable prices.
  • May 17, 2017
    We had to move to CA 3 years ago and have been missing home. We could not find any gumbo sausage here so I went searching on line. So happy to have found Cajun Grocer.
  • May 17, 2017
    Why don't you carry Cochon Butcher andouille any more?
  • May 17, 2017
    We have been using your coffee for several years. We used to be able to purchase it at Safeway Markets in Arizona and Montana. No longer available in the stores. My husband loves your coffee, so we now order it on line. However, we would much prefer to buy it in our local markets again.
  • May 01, 2017
    I found nutrition and ingredient listings to be hit or miss. Sometimes I found what I was looking for, sometimes not. I can't buy foods with unknown ingredients, unfortunately.
    Great site!!
  • May 12, 2017
    30% of my order arrived D.O.A but they refunded me accordingly
  • May 17, 2017
    delivery on time as promised trust what you buy what you get
  • May 08, 2017
    My last order came well packed. The seafood was very good. I plan to keep ordering from Cajun Grocer.
    May 17, 2017
    This is a great site which I will continue to use.
  • May 17, 2017
    The website is awesome will continue to use
  • May 16, 2017
    i liked cajun hot sauce for micheladas yumii