CajunGrocer.com Reviews

07/02/2015
CajunGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. CajunGrocer.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 727 reviews.
Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands l... Show More Whether you're in search of Cajun or Creole food products, original Cajun & Creole cookbooks, authentic Cajun recipes and cooking tips on Louisiana cuisine from Marcelle Bienvenu (co-author of Emeril Lagasse's cookbooks), CajunGrocer.com is your one-stop shop on the Net. Visitors will find over 1,000 top-brand products to choose from including prestigious brands like TABASCO, Luzianne Tea & Coffee, Zatarain's, Tony Chachere's Creole Seasonings, Cajun Chef and Zapp's potato chips. CajunGrocer.com is a major on-line seller of genuine Louisiana food products, comprised of non-perishables and semi-prepared foods like stuffed chickens, tur-duc-kens (deboned turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with a rice dressing), tasso, andouille sausage, boudin, shrimp and crawfish etouffee, and chicken and seafood gumbo to name a few.
Circle of Excellence - CajunGrocer.com

2014 Winner

CajunGrocer.com Rating

More About CajunGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for CajunGrocer.com

• Jun 23, 2015
    I have ordered before and I love the products and the quality is Excellent
  • Jun 22, 2015
    i love the fun and excitement when we have a crawfishboil up north where we live.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Cajun Grocer is my first choice for the great selection and fair priced authentic ethnic Louisiana Acadian, Cajun and Creole foods and the fantastic flavors I crave when I think of NOLA
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I tried using 2 different coupons codes; 1) for 10% which I received from my last order 2) for 5% which I received in my email. Neither of them worked.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    great company and products, easy to order
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I place an order around this time of year, (every Year). 12 cans usually lasts me that long.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    first timer. if things go according to my satisfaction I'll certainly order again
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Pictures are not clear and ugly , hope to have more and larger pictures .
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great shopping experience Glad I found you
    Jun 22, 2015
    great website and product selection
  • Jun 17, 2015
    We love your crawfish. We even ordered them once and brought them on vacation to a Christmas party.
    Jun 22, 2015
    The crawfish were a great size but much saltier than usual and we like spicy.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Excellent store. Great shipping, website and selection. Have been a customer since 2012.
    Jun 22, 2015
    Excellent service and products. Customer for 4 years.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Great shopping experience and eaasy to order.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    i wish prices were less......
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    I needed my order on a certain day, they shipped me THE WRONG ORDER! I was very upset. the only options they gave me were refund a portion of my money or ship my order the next day. I wasn't about to take less then what I ordered but I was only in town for a few days and had to leave before I got MY order so the people I was visiting had no clue how to cook the crawfish. the least they could have done was refund the money I paid for shipping since I paid a lot to have it delivered on a certain day and it was not!!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Overall good ordering experience...we will see the quality of the products when they arrive.
    Jun 22, 2015
    everything was exactly what i expected
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 21, 2015
    I found that the shrimp were very good, although they were a bit small for jumbo,16-20 count.I've seen larger.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    This is the second time I have ordered from Cajun Grocer and I will continue to in the future.
  • Jun 6, 2015