California Pet Pharmacy Reviews

02/09/2016
California Pet Pharmacy Ratings and User Reviews. California Pet Pharmacy is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 881 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.

California Pet Pharmacy Rating

More About California Pet Pharmacy

Recent Reviews for California Pet Pharmacy

• Feb 8, 2016
    Great price for the meds I need for my dog. Fast filling and delivery of my order.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Having an account that saved pet and vet info would be very nice!!!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    All my transactions with CPP have been very clear & easy - Rx's quickly filled & mailed.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I just wish you could have an account on the site so you dont have to fill all od the info in each tim.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    It takes a little while to get--needing approval from the dr's office. But when there is time I try to order thru CA Pet. If not time go to Costco--but they are usually a bit more expensive.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    They offer the same products for muc lower prices! Can't beat that.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    The only one I have at this time is that the prices are better than competitor I've used previously. First time purchase at this merchant. Will have more comments after items are received.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Great service, as expected!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Would love to have all my information saved on my account so that I wouldn't have to reenter everything when I shop again.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    The ordering was easy, They need to call my vet for prescription info so we will see how everything else goes
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I find it a bit difficult to order online because you do not have an account on file for me and I have to re enter all the information. I look forward to your new online account ordering.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    You've neglected to allow shoppers the ability to create and save a user profile, thereby requiring that I fill out all my shipping and card information each time. Your site says it's not currently an option, but it has said that for a couple years. Seriously, fix that already---it is becoming a joke that you can't get it together already. You have great prices, but I'm shopping elsewhere if you can't offer a professional and convenient website.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Great service, easy to use website, and quick shipping!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Easy to use and prices are great
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I am a foster mom to the dog that I have placed order for and try to get the Animal Adoption League who sponsors her the best prices on supplies for her. So far yours was the best and I hope continues to be that.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Very pleased with their handling the vet prescription. Cost was good & shipping very fair. Will do business with them again.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    This site is very easy to use and really helps with the cost! Every little bit helps! I also order for my neighbor who is a elderly lady on a fixed income.
    Feb 8, 2016
    Easy, and very products are a great price!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I love CA Pet Pharmacy due to it's pricing, quick shipping, and method of keeping me my order updated.
    Feb 7, 2016
    I always get quality products at great prices through CA Pet Pharmacy.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I hope my order for dog meds will be satisfactory. I am going to need an ongoing supply
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Great prices and web site. The only thing that I would recommend that as a returning customer there has to be a way to remember me, including all of my information. I would just have to update anything new.
    Very good price. Thanks.