California Pet Pharmacy Reviews

01/16/2017
California Pet Pharmacy Ratings and User Reviews. California Pet Pharmacy is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 688 reviews.

California Pet Pharmacy Rating

More About California Pet Pharmacy

Recent Reviews for California Pet Pharmacy

• Jan 11, 2017
    I have ordered from CPP several times and always gotten good service.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I have not received items yet, can't fully rate this business until transaction complete.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Should have free shipping for certain spending level. Not the cheapest source for pet supplies
    easy to order through
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I have always been pleased with my orders from California Pet Pharmacy.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I am hoping the Account information for myself will be saved so I can simply log in and request refill.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Great prices for the same product here. Cost is more than double at my vet. Ridiculous when they can bring these prices down especially if you go to pick up medicine!
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I'd suggest adding an edit button to the quantity of what people order. I wanted to update my order from 6 to 10 tabs and had to go back to my cart, change the quantity, and then redo my name and CC info.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Looking forward to you creating an account page that will store my information for future orders.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Not the best website but the price was very good. If they can deliver within a reasonable time frame we'll be back!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I love your prices. I am able to afford my pets Rx more often. I would like to see you add account to your web site It would be more convenient
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Out of stock on one item.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Very easy, convenient and reliable
  • Jan 10, 2017
    When I tried to log in to my account, it said "Coming Soon!" That made me feel like the website was a scam. Also, searching for the product "Methimazole," some versions contain the dosage in the name, others do not, so it took extra time to order as I clicked on each to figure out if it was what I needed.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Love their prices and great customer service.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    i TRIED SEVERAL OTHER SITES, BUT THEY EITHER DIDN'T HAVE THE PRODUCT, OR CHARGED AS MUCH AS MY VET TO GET THEM.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    If this proves to be a worthy experience, I will support and recommend 100% for the convenience and pricing of products and satisfaction. New to this so we will find out ! Looking forward to it!
  • Dec 30, 2016
    For about 2 years it has said accounts will be available soon. It would make it so much easier if I had an account that would automatically fill in some of the information at checkout.
    Jan 10, 2017
    Everything goes fine when I order from Ca. Pet pharmacy.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Wanted to reorder by dog's cardiac medication but wasn't able to log in and retrieve my purchase history. Had to reenter everything as though it was the first time again.
    Jan 11, 2017