CAMFormulas.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

CAMFormulas.com Reviews

10/21/2017
CAMFormulas.com Ratings and User Reviews. CAMFormulas.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 160 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2017.

CAMFormulas.com Rating

More About CAMFormulas.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for CAMFormulas.com

• Oct 21, 2017
    The soap, shampoo, and conditioner are terrific.Ordering on line was NOT easy, connection broke several times.I could not get to the shampoo and conditioner I wished to order - so, I just bought the soap
  • Oct 10, 2017
    I have been ordering from CAMFormulas for several years. The items are always delivered on time and often at a discount compared to other online merchants.
    Oct 21, 2017
    CAMFormulas has always delivered for us.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I didn't like the fact it said I didn't have to create a password but then wouldn't let me complete the order until I did.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    A good place on the internet to do business with. Buying the second time, I had to repeat, repeat myh information, BECAUSE IT WAS LOST BY THE SYSTEM! -- You almost lost me there, doing night shopping...
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Comformulas.com is the best place to buy your supplements online.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I love this site. So much variety and the prices are awesome. Thank you!
  • Oct 18, 2017
    search function could be better
  • Oct 03, 2017
    I was referred by my Doctor to order from Cam formulas. Have been a customer for about 5 years. Very pleased with the ease of ordering online.
    Oct 17, 2017
  • Oct 07, 2017
    Ostinol worked so well that i did not to have my other knee rebuilt.
    Oct 17, 2017
    This stuff works !!!
  • Oct 17, 2017
    I had difficulty using the 10% off coupon.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I was sent a coupon code for 10% off my first purchase with a list of items that would not be included. Neither of my items bought were on that list but they would not give me the discount which is fraud in advertising.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I HAVE USED YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE AND IT WORKED GREAT, MY LOCAL HEALTH FOOD STORE NO LONGER CARRY IT,I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR A WHILE,IT JUST DAWNED ON ME TO LOOK ON THE INTERNET
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oct 15, 2017
    I think this CAMformulas is a Scam.I Ordered a product that costs around $30, they sent me a product that costs $15 and the bottle was unsealed. I contacted them, they started making me run around, asking me to send the picture of this and that ( picture of the bottle, picture of the box, picture of the ingredients, ...). I sent them all, but they still refused to take back their product and send me the product that I purchased. I think they advertise products that they do not have. Pure SCAM. sCAMformulas. DO NOT buy anything from this company.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Have been using for a number of years, great prices, easy to use.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    I was looking for Wellness Essentials Women's Prime ADVANCED NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT FOR MENOPAUSE AND BEYOND and it is not clear that I bought the menopausal formula. Poor labeling. I could buy ONLY ONE PACKAGE. A lot of trouble to buy only one package...
    Oct 14, 2017
    I was allowed to order only one box - a one month supply - of vitamins. I dont' want to place an order every month. Why can't I order 3 - 4 month supply???
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Good site, found it by mistake,!
    pls give free shipping for more than $20
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Greta dealing with customer service, Courtney
    Oct 14, 2017
    Great prices and prompt delivery
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Would liked to have found a coupon I could have used for me purchase.
  • Oct 13, 2017
    love it because its easy!