Camping World Reviews

08/27/2015
Camping World Ratings and User Reviews. Camping World is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 2782 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.
Camping World offers a large selection of RV parts, supplies and accessories. They offer online catalog shopping, 29 stores nationwide and a 24 hour mail order service.

Camping World Rating

More About Camping World

Recent Reviews for Camping World

• Aug 27, 2015
    I phone app the standard search does not work. Hot point links from the current ad pop up search inserts the wrong names but re entry is successful. the login are hard to find initially, but the system dropped me 4 times before I called customer service recommending the web master be fired. my cart was also emptied 3 times.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Shipping charges are way to high and should be more in line with most online retailers. First, Free Shipping should kick if you are spending say $50.00 regardless of Good Sam Membership(I am a Member). Second, I have purchased from campingworld.com one other time before and I know that items sometimes are shipped from the local store(I live a half mile from a Camping World). That being said, $10.00 shipping is a bit steep. Shipping should be incremental when under a $50.00 purchase, not just $10.00.
    Not always best price but I find what I want
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Ordered item previous to this and it didn't work. Customer service was great about returning it and explaining the refund process. I believe the person' s name was Kennedy. Excellent.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great place to shop. Very convenient, and friendly staff if I need to contact them personally.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    expected free shipping since order is over 99.00 and we are lifetime Good Sam Members. Camping World carries great quality camping products!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Always look for Camping World when looking for our RV needs first, because we can find pretty much what ever we need in their stores.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Came recommended on an RV site
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Would like to see the option to "ship to store". I would rather pick my orders up there as well as saving shipping costs.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Hopfuly they have streightend out their warehouse problems. The last time I ordered it took forever to get my products.
    Love everything about CW
  • Aug 27, 2015
    it offered me a credit card and said i could save 25.00 on this pursches then after i filled it all out it would never load or do anything so it didnt work had to back out and redo my order..... and then after i ordereded it said i could get free shipping if i joined a club.. it should of said that before the order was placed,,,, also the last time i ordered around july nthey charged an extra 10 dollars for shipping an heavy item,,, well i thought i was screwed on the deal beacuse the vent fan i ordered didnt weigh 3 pounds,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so i will probably be lookin for my stuff elsewhere next time
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Simply the BEST experience ever.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Your customer service agent Lisa Stagner was very helpful in cancelling my first order so I could reorder and spend a bit more to receive free shipping. This option was not easily found until I checked out, thus my need to cancel and reorder.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    We love Camping World, we buy a lot of camping equipment including our Motorhome from them!!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    it would have been nice if the item I needed would have been in the store since I drove 120miles round trip to get it
  • Aug 10, 2015
    best place to find rv supplies
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Why do you show items more then once . would save time on this end
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    My order was in limbo, due to a computer system upgrade. UPGRADE??? If I hadn't called, to see what was up, I don't know what would have happened. The service representative, I spoke with, understood my problem; but couldn't tell me when my order would be shipped. Someone must have had caught the devil and had a fire built under them, because my order showed up; rather quickly. I must say, this experience isn't typical of Camping Worlds service.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    The Extend a room is what we are looking for. Some reviews on this product is lees than desirable but we'll see when we get it it it suits our needs. Also, 4 to 6 week delivery seems a bit long. Hopefully it will arrive earlier