Camping World Reviews

08/26/2014
Camping World Ratings and User Reviews. Camping World is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2698 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
Camping World offers a large selection of RV parts, supplies and accessories. They offer online catalog shopping, 29 stores nationwide and a 24 hour mail order service.

Camping World Rating

More About Camping World

Recent Reviews for Camping World

• Aug 22, 2014
    Great place to find rv goods.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    When will Camping World come to SD? The parking lots are very hard & awkward for RVs to maneuver. We had to park in a parking lot across from CW. Had to cross a very busy street.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Originally purchased this product at the San Martin, CA location only to find out it was available cheaper on line a week later. I used a $20 coupon when I purchased it which I received from Camping World for opening an Good Sams Club card. When I returned it the store they said I could return it but I would have to forfit the $20 coupon. They told me later after the clerk asked the manager that the only way they could return it for full credit including the $20 coupon they could only issue me a Gift Card for the full purchase price plus the $20 dollar for the coupon. I don't believe they handled the return correctly but I agreed to take the Gift card. I believe what they should of done was return the item and give full credit back on my credit card for the original purchase and then issue me a Gift card for the $20 dollar coupon. There is more to this transaction than I can sum up in this survey. You are welcome to call me or email me for more details. My e-mail is genelewis2000@yahoo.com, my phone number is 916-698-5676
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Received a good SAM card when I purchased my 35Sk Thor Motorhome 2 internet purchases yielded 0 savings I will not use a Sam card again. Will seek out other suppliers the first product was just received and it appears to be of quality
  • Aug 22, 2014
    disappointed that no free shipping on this order amount.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I am camping world member so I should have gotten I free shipping but web site never let me sign in as club member. Also elected to receive e-mails and was promised $5.00 off order it did nit getit?
    fast and quick shoping.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Was looking at rv covers about a year ago and there seemed to have been a wider selection. I am hoping that this narrower selection is representative of retaining what works and deleting inferior products that weren't worth looking at. Have purchased parts and accessories but have not used service facilities.. Unhappy with previous service provider so looking forward to seeing how ya'll measure up.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    good selection of items .
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Nice site and okay prices but too much Good Sam Club Membership sales tactics. I can buy the same items from Amazon with free shipping and not have to be a club member to get a decent price on it.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    didn't get any options when checking out such as paypal or bill me later your website never works with bill me later. you always have to call to use bill me later and I have reported it a couple times. apparently someone isn't listening
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Your store was out of level blocks, thank-you as life member no shipping charges.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Keeps us up to date with all types of goodies with the camping world
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Hope the reviews are correct.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Like the product selection at CW and sale prices are good.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Search engine is becomming better
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Also called to ask a specific question and Amelia was very professional and helpful
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    today is friday night, I am going to try to learn about the GPS this weekend, I am having a hard time figuring it out, also the suction cup bracket does not work, I have other GPS that was no problem, but this one for me is
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Always interesting "stuff" - service is excellent !
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Good prices
    Aug 22, 2014
    Much faster delivery than Amazom.