Camping World Reviews

02/10/2016
Camping World Ratings and User Reviews. Camping World is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1833 reviews. Last rated on 02/10/2016.
Camping World offers a large selection of RV parts, supplies and accessories. They offer online catalog shopping, 29 stores nationwide and a 24 hour mail order service.

Camping World Rating

More About Camping World

Recent Reviews for Camping World

• Feb 10, 2016
    Love the variety of items. This is my toy store ! Everything to take care of my camper
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I did not see a space for my i did not see a space for my Good Sam membership so i didn't get a discount.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Was supposed to be free shipping over $75 but they charged $5.00 shipping.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I had a lot of trouble getting signed on to Camping World web site, even though I already had an account with them. Otherwise, most of the products that I have ordered have been fine.
    Sorry to see camping world move out of Churchville Ny
  • Feb 10, 2016
    We are very pleased with camping world, have been using camping world for over 8 years and have been pleased.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I like how you hold items in the shopping cart, from multi visits, until the final purchase was made.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    We are very dissatisfied with our shopping experiences both in the store and online. We received were led to believe we would receive a $25 refund directly when we extended our Good Sam's membership; instead we received a certificate which required us to spend more money. Then we were not able to use the certificate directly on the order, but have to mail it in for a refund, which we are not at all confident we will receive. In the store, we had a number of problems with our purchase, in addition to being mislead about this "deal".
  • Feb 10, 2016
    There is a camping world near me but prices are better on line
  • Feb 10, 2016
    The free shipping on orders over $75 was hard to get- many of the items I wanted did not qualify for the special.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    This product is more for the travel trailer than for a class A [Pads for leveling jacks] It did state in the ad. they could be used on Class A. When they arrived the packaging states travel trailer did not say for class A
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I added more purchases to get free shipping!!!!!!! You offered A credit card and I got approved. Which it saved me 25.00. And now I'm paying for shipping. If I would have known that I would have declined the credit offer. Please pay for the shipping and that will fix the problem..
    Feb 10, 2016
    Thanks for the great deal! Other sites wanted $150-$250 for this device, I was able to get it from you for under $30. I already had the Pressure regulator and Air compressor end attachment. So this was the perfect purchase! Thanks again! Ill be able to do my winterization of homes and businesses much more easily now!
    Feb 10, 2016
    The custom ans taxes doubled the price of the product. Never order by internet again.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I have been to numerous Camping World location in the USA. Many are good and some not so good when it comes to service for my Camping World purchased RV. Example: in June 2015, I paid to have my RV washed at Camping World Bryon Georgia and they cracked the driver's side rear view mirror. Now 7 months later I am still waiting to get if fixed. On November 11th 2014, I purchased my RV from Camping World in Chattanooga and since then I have had to replace the engine battery once and the coach battery 3 times. Camping World Bryon did not warranty any of the batteries yet recently they discovered faulty wiring between both batteries and Bryon was able to get Chattanooga to warranty the labor to repair it. During this time my electric step was not working and in the 'out' position. I hit a traffic cone in Las Vegas and bent the step slightly. Needless to say that was a result of the battery issues and I had to replace the step at over $1,000. So my experience with 'service' as somewhat tainted.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    The shipping costs are misleading....in regard to my Good Sam membership, of all the stuff i've purchased, i've never received a discount or free shipping.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    Good pricing. Nice website. Prompt delivery.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    Really impressed how fast I got my order and the low internet price.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    The home page stated free shipping over $75 but added 9.99 when my complete order was two items totaling about $82. As a result I dropped the 2nd item and only purchased the one. Didn't make me happy!
  • Jan 22, 2016
    You ads read: " no shipping charges on orders over $75.00" but this is the second time shipping charges have been added to my bill. Thus I am not a happy camper.Mary Lou Klymus