Camping World Reviews

08/27/2015
Camping World Ratings and User Reviews. Camping World is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 2782 reviews.
Camping World offers a large selection of RV parts, supplies and accessories. They offer online catalog shopping, 29 stores nationwide and a 24 hour mail order service.

Camping World Rating

More About Camping World

Recent Reviews for Camping World

• Aug 25, 2015
    I like camping world and the products they sell. However, I am very disappointed that my "Good Sam Membership" did not add any discount to my purchase.. The whole idea behind me buying the Good Sam membership was to get discounts on items.. So, having that membership did nothing for me. I will never purchase another "Good Sam membership", as it is useless. Thanks for nothing.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Your shipping charges are outrageous I always order from amazon because of the shipping charge difference. I drove a 120 mi. to Tucson to get this rug only to find out they didn't have it not a great experience! Earl
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I hate getting all the emails. Most Camping Worlds do not have parking for large RV's. Camping World service departments have a horrendous reputation. I love your stores. We would have bought a Winnebago Adventurer in Ashville but salesman was so likadistical we just walked away and bought elsewhere.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    This was not my first time on your website...but I finally figured out that you have to unclick options on the right side...if you are looking pets items and then go to look for wheel chocks, you have to unclick the pet items or you cant ever find wheel chocks....that is a little bit confusing. Having to uncheck sections.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I would like more options for shipping. Free shipping is great...if I have 10 to 14 days... I would be happy to pay a REASONABLE amount for REASONABLE shipping of 5 days or so. Maybe I am just spoiled by Amazon. Was looking at Maxx Air II vent, but you did not offer the optional bug screen for sale...odd. CW does have a large selection of products.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    The quality of the products purchased in the past has been good.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    Before my order was placed on camping world's website, i wasn't given an option to choose a particular type of shipping. I assumed that by placing my order on a Sunday, I would most likely receive the order by Friday. When I checked the website and the items hadn't shipped, I I tried to contact them by phone but after holding for over 40 minutes, I still did not get an operator so I hung up. I guess I can't really be upset because they didn't promise a specific delivery date but I felt the shipping time was excessive since I just received the order yesterday and one of the items still hasn't shipped. The items that I received were in great condition and exactly as described. The slow shipping time and lack of correspondence concerning my order was my biggest complaint.
    Aug 25, 2015
    Hard to track items. And hard to get to the info
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Great place to find stuff for my travel trailer! 😃
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Great place for camping items.
    Aug 25, 2015
    Excellent service, prompt delivery! Was going on a camping trip and didn't think it would arrive on time. Surprised, it arrived very soon and now in use on our camping trip.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    SHIPPING CHARGE IS WAY TO HIGH.
    Aug 25, 2015
    Shipping cost was too high.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    so glad I found these camping lights, in store has been out of this product for a while and i just needed one more set so glad I got to order these.thanks so much!!
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Heads up. Free Standard Shipping is not aways included as advertized
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Look on other sites for gps but found exactly what I wanted here at the best price and guarantee .
    Aug 25, 2015
    Rv GPS does not work as flawlessly as I expected. Can't find directions and crashes
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    I ordered online and my order did not complete so I called customer service and had to wait for 20 minutes just to talk to someone, I was told they were converting their online ordering program and they would take my order. I gave all the information to the girl and specified the shipping address three times and had her read it back to me because I was in a different state than my billing address, well my order was shipped to my address in Florida and I am in Michigan, meanwhile waiting for my order. I am thoroughly disgusted with Camping World and will probably never order from them again. It took 18 days to get my order.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I greatly enjoy RVing, especially visiting our beautiful National Parks. Camping World provides everything I need (at reasonable prices) to make this type of travel enjoyable. Thank You Camping World !
    Great Store for RVers !
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Customer service rep had no idea what I was talking about. I needed an answer to a simple question. He kept on telling me that I should know which I didn't and that is why I was asking him the question. btw I googled my question and got an answer within 2 min.
    Aug 25, 2015
    Customer support didn't have knowlege needed and couldn't answer my question. I looked answer on Google. Should have done that in first place.