CAMPMOR Reviews

09/17/2014
CAMPMOR Ratings and User Reviews. CAMPMOR is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 383 reviews. Last rated on 09/16/2014.
Campmor offers its mail-order catalog products on this website for outdoorsmen and women. A wide variety of gear and clothing is available for camping, hiking, climbing, canoeing, kayaking, snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing and bicycling.
Circle of Excellence - CAMPMOR

2005 Platinum

CAMPMOR Rating

More About CAMPMOR

Recent Reviews for CAMPMOR

nice site, good deals.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Campmor is my go to source of outdoor equipment, apparal, and accessories. I check with Campmor even if I don't expect them to have the item I am looking for ... and have often found it. They have a great product selection and are usually the lowest price. I've never been disappointed with any aspect of my shoppiong experience at Campmor.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I sense this is a small but growing company focused on providing quality materials and a good price. Good for you! Happy to find you and will be back.
    Great selection, great prices
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I had a GREAT first shopping experience and was able to get 10% off AND Free Shipping!
    Always been good for me.
    Always been good for me.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I have always loved Campmor for its variety, prices, and customer service.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I love the plus size wear for women. Very hard to find hiking clothes that fit.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I always check here first before buying new gear
  • Sep 14, 2014
    It would be nice to put the weight and water proof etc. features of the performance hiking gear in the specifications column
  • Sep 12, 2014
    So far its been a good experience. We'll see how many unsolicited emails I receive.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Campmor has been my "go to" outdoor supplier for many years and I have never been disappointed in the products or the service I received.
    Sep 16, 2014
    This was not my first online order from Campmor, and it will not be my last.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Love everthing about Campmor. The products, the service, the quality. Have never had a problem returning merchandise whether it was either damaged or was just not a good fit. Have ordered from them for many years.
    Sep 15, 2014
  • Sep 8, 2014
    It seems you have some outstanding deals on camping equipment and depending on delivery time I will likely do further business with you
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    They had a sale on the particular item I was looking for when nobody else was. I would have paid full price if I didn't connect with Campmor.
  • Sep 6, 2014
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Great value for the money
    Sep 14, 2014