CAMPMOR Reviews

09/16/2014
CAMPMOR Ratings and User Reviews. CAMPMOR is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 379 reviews.
Campmor offers its mail-order catalog products on this website for outdoorsmen and women. A wide variety of gear and clothing is available for camping, hiking, climbing, canoeing, kayaking, snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing and bicycling.
Circle of Excellence - CAMPMOR

2005 Platinum

CAMPMOR Rating

More About CAMPMOR

Recent Reviews for CAMPMOR

• Sep 11, 2014
    Campmor has been my "go to" outdoor supplier for many years and I have never been disappointed in the products or the service I received.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I've always been happy with the prices and products from Campmor.
    Like the new website.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Great website with good prices. I found a lamina -20 sleeping bag here cheapest anywhere online. thanks!
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Really like the new webpage. Very attractive and easy to use.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    this is a very nice website and very easy to use
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Best outdoors equipment store for quality and price.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I selected my pre entered credit card but the sight did not fill in the cased type field so I had to enter all the information again. No benefit to being a member.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Campmor has quality products at reasonable prices and very a very good service department.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    It seems you have some outstanding deals on camping equipment and depending on delivery time I will likely do further business with you
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Campmor is always a great value with a great selection of items. I recommend them highly to others.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Good store - have used it a few times and am always satisfied
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Amazing price on my purchase! Thankyou!
  • Sep 3, 2014
    The checkout process was a little time consuming. Kept kicking back my nickname.
    Sep 11, 2014
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I have dealt with Campmor for many years and I expect the same good service I have always received. Delivery was not critical for this order but I will be watching to see how promptly the order is shipped. Many firms today seem to deliberately delay shipment unless I pay for expedited shipping. I tend not tor return to those vendors. Campmor has always delivered quality merchandise at reasonable price and prompt service.
    Sep 10, 2014
    I've been buying from Campmor for many years and they have never disappointed.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 8, 2014
    Campmor has excellent questions & response on individual products. That info was very helpful to me. The ordering proccess was easy and my items arrived quickly. I did not attempt to track the goods in transit but appreciated the email saying that they had shipped. The merchandise appears to be of good quality. I have not had an opportunity to "field test" these items yet but so far I am very pleased.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    so far so good!
    Sep 8, 2014
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Sep 7, 2014
    I'll have a lot more to say after my return is complete