CAMPMOR Reviews

09/03/2015
CAMPMOR Ratings and User Reviews. CAMPMOR is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 329 reviews.
Campmor offers its mail-order catalog products on this website for outdoorsmen and women. A wide variety of gear and clothing is available for camping, hiking, climbing, canoeing, kayaking, snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing and bicycling.
Circle of Excellence - CAMPMOR

2005 Platinum

CAMPMOR Rating

More About CAMPMOR

Recent Reviews for CAMPMOR

• Aug 23, 2015
    This was a gift for my best friend who needed new boots. This was his choice so I am sure he will appreciate it.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Great options and prices!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I injoyed your website I tour the US on a motorcycle with friends, it seems other stores don't carry the items we use , love your selection of gear. thank you.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I've ordered from Campmor in the past and have always been pleased with their products and prices.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I LOVE THE 20% off coupon, makes your pricing very competitive. Unless you don't have an item that I want, I almost always purchase from you, and I've also recommended you to many of my friends.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Websit a bit complex. Almost ordered twice.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    For certain items you have the best prices.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Excellent return policy is the most important reason I shop in store and online. Also, coupons are great!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I liked my purchase. Wish you would include paypal as a way of payment, also!
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I HAD AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE ON THE WEBSITE. EASSY TO TRAVEL AND LOOK FOR ITEMS. THANK YOU
  • Aug 10, 2015
    My husband is the primary decision maker regarding gear and sporting equipment and has dealt with Campmor for a number of years. I find price comparison and availability of merchandise top notch.
    Aug 16, 2015
    Campmor has always been our primary source for gear. Prices and availability along with timely delivery gives the company a top rating from our family and friends.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I have NEVER been able to get the online purchases to work. The Campmor system NEVER recognizes my username and password. Each time I have to call to seek help. Something is wrong and needs to be fixed.
    Aug 17, 2015
    The website is very problematic for me. I can never log in with my name, username and password.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Still a great place to get outdoor stuff at a good price
    Aug 17, 2015
    Have always been pleased with Campmor and there service
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I had stopped buying for awhile, due to high shipping costs.. but with free shipping deals and coupons, I found the item I was looking for significantly cheaper at Campmor than anywhere else I looked. Will have to start shopping here more frequently.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    FOUND THE PRODUCT I WAS LOOKING FOR WITH EASE
    Aug 23, 2015
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I'm hoping to have a great shopping experience so that I may shop for more!
    Aug 17, 2015
    First time i purchase from this company...extremely please with the quality of products, ease of ordering and rapid receipt/delivery of purchase.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I buy my sunglasses at CAMPMOR.
    Aug 13, 2015
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 14, 2015
    A great online company to deal with
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Very helpful salesman in retail store; took the time to explain different aspects of product, and comparable brands with same features.